Chapter 6

Marrying Lee Jinki or SHINee's Onew ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

* Ji Hyun's POV *

 

 

Wedding. Today is the wedding. Me, Lee Ji Hyun, is getting married at the age of 22 to the man I adored the most from afar, Lee Onew. Would you like me to give you 10 reasons why I adored him the most out of all the idols I ever liked? Here it goes :

 

 

1.) He has the eyes I loved the most. Those cheeky eyes that gleams when he smiles.

 


2.) Those eyesmiles he do that literally melts me.

 

 

3.) Those two front bunny teeth that looks so cute.


 

4.) His calming voice that relaxes me in my most stressful days.


 

5.) His down-to-earth personality.


 

6.) Even if he doesn't find it funny, I LOVE HIS SANGTAE.


 

7.) His responsible character when it comes to s.


 

8.) His soft cheeks that I want to pinch since the day I met him.


 

9.) The weird imitations he make. Like that Donald Duck imitation. And also that imitation of Jonghyun in Love Like Oxygen and JoJo. (A/N: You can watch it here.)

 

 

And what do we have for the last one?

 

 

10.) He makes me feel alive the day I met him by accident. He made me forget all the pain I feel in waiting for Dubu.

 

 

Here I am, just woke up from what my umma calls 'beauty sleep'. I really sleep well. I even dream about me and him. Having a wedding like today, having a family with 2 kids, and also live happily ever after. I think that made my day though. I hope it will come true like the first one mentioned.

 

"Ji Hyun dear. Wake up. We have to get you prepared for later. Come." Umma said with a smile on her face.
 

"Okay, umma. I will just wash up quickly and head downstairs, ne?" I said as I stood up and head towards the bathroom.

 

 

After 15 minutes, I head down wearing a casual t-shirt and jeans. I head to the dining area to grab a bite before we leave and go to the wedding venue. I know it's an outdoor wedding decided by our parents. I think it's pretty cool. The mood is pretty calm. I like it that way. It makes me feel special this day.

 

 

"Are you nervous?" Appa asked me.
 

"Yes. But at the same time, I'm glad that I won't be married to a total stranger." I said as I took a bite at the pancake mother personally cooked.
 

"I'm relieved it's not going to be bad as we expected, right yeobo?" Umma said.
 

"Your umma's right. I thought that you and Ji-- I mean Onew got along really well." I noticed a droplet of sweat stream on his forehead.
 

"What are you stuttering about, Appa? And it's too early for you to sweat like that."
 

"It's nothing, Ji Hyun. Hurry, we have to leave in 10 minutes."
 

"Arasseo."

 

 

I know they are hiding something from me. But I'll let it go just for today. I don't want to get grumpy and looking haggard at the wedding, right? I'll do something to know that after the wedding. After eating quickly which I almost choked to death, we left the house and head to a outdoor garden just near Seoul. When we entered the venue, I thought that it as too good to be true. It was just plain perfect.

 

 

* No One's POV *

 

 

During the times of Ji Hyun's arrival on the venue, Onew is already getting prepared with the rest of the SHINee members. They arrived an hour before and rehearse some songs because they'll be having a performance at the reception. All of them looked perfect. They teased and teased their precious leader whose gonna be married in a few hours.

 

 

"So, what does it feel like to get married?" Taemin asked with anticipation.
 

"Yah, Taemin, is this an interview?" Onew asked as he raised an eyebrow.
 

"Should we act like it?" Jonghyun asked teasingly.
 

"One, Two, ACTION!" Minho said while acting like a director.
 

"Not you too, Minho!" Onew pleaded but got ignored by s.
 

"Annyeong Haseyo and this is SHINee news! We're Lee Taemin and Kim Kibum live at the wedding of the SHINee's leader, Lee Onew."
 

"So, Mr. Lee Onew, what can you say about this day? Nervous?" Taemin started first. Jonghyun took a camcorder to record this 'Interview'.
 

"Do I really have to answer these questions?" Onew asked them.
 

"Answer it or get ready to be nagged endlessly." Key shoot a glare to their precious leader. Onew gulped.
 

"Arasseo. Just make it quick, ne?"
 

"Now, answer the question, hyung." Minho said as he nudge my arm.
 

"I'm lying if I say that I wasn't nervous, but I'm happy and contented at the same time." Onew said while suppressing his laugh.

 

"Could you describe your wife for our viewers?" Key asked.
 

"She's pretty, well-composed, and also beautiful. She's my first and last love." Onew said truthfully.
 

"Wow~ That's cheesy, hyung." Minho teased.
 

"Too cheesy for my ears to hear." Taemin said as he covered his ears with his hands.
 

"LALALALALALA ~" Taemin hummed as he continue on blocking his ears.

 

 

The 'Interview' went on perfectly and pretty fun. Onew told the members to keep the video because of future purposes. He also explained that Ji Hyun didn't know that he was Lee Jinki, her bestfriend from 10 years ago. The members were shocked at first but promised Onew that they will keep their mouth shut. Onew's thankful that s understood his situation.

 

 

2 hours passed and it's time. Time for the to tie the knot. Just a few friends and relatives were invited at the wedding. SM Artists like Super Junior, So Nyeo Shi Dae, F(x), and Exo were invited. Their managers, some directors and also SM's CEO, Lee Soo Man. They also invited some employees from their companies. They were not more than 300 people. No reporters and Paparazzis, just a simple wedding for Onew and Ji Hyun. Fans didn't even know that their idol, Lee Onew, is getting married. But SMent thinks that he should settle it later and think about his personal life at the moment. The entourage is as follows :

 

 

- Flower Girls : Jung Ha Na and Kim Min Jung ( Onew and Ji Hyun's nieces from their cousins ) 


- Ring Bearer : Lee Dae Hyun (Onew's nephew from his cousin) 


- Maid of Honor : Choi Jinri ( Sulli ) 


- Best Man : Choi Minho


- Bride's Maids : Jung Sooyeon (Jessica), Choi Sooyoung, and Im Yoona


- Groom's Men : Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, and Lee Taemin

 

(A/N : In this story, Onew asked a favor to these artist to be at their entourage. Please, don't be confused.)

 

 

The wedding wedding march played and the entourage walked down the aisle one by one. The first one up is the flower girls. Everybody looked happy and the solemn music really helped in calming Ji Hyun's nerves. Now that she noticed, The SHINee members looked good with the Girls' Generation members just as she imagined. And also, her bestfriend and Minho looked like a match made in heaven. By now, Onew is the one walking down the aisle. He looks good in those suit. He walked in fromt of the altar and wore the warmest smile Ji Hyun has ever seen.

 

 

* Onew's POV *

 

 

I just finished walking down the aisle. So this is what it feels like. I feel nervous because Ji Hyun might runaway. 'Ani. Maybe it was because of all those people staring at me not because I'm a SHINee member on a schedule, but a SHINee member on his wedding.' There she was, looking perfect in that dress. She made me relax as she smiled at me while walking down the aisle with her parents.

 

 

"Hyung, you didn't mention that she was this beautiful. She's perfect." Jonghyun said.
 

"Yeah yeah. Dream on, Dino. She's hyung's wife after this ceremony." Key said as he hit Jonghyun's shoulder lightly.
 

"Yah, is my Kibummie jealous?"
 

"What Kibummie? I'm not jealous, you Dino." Key said straight-forwardly.
 

"No need to deny, yeobo. Of course, I wouldn't search for anyone else except you."
 

"Whatever."
 

"Umma! Dino-hyung!

Please log in to read the full chapter