Chapter 12

Marrying Lee Jinki or SHINee's Onew ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

* Onew's POV *

 

 

After an hour of planning and several hours of waiting, the day of our first date finally came. This is the first official date of Ji Hyun and I. We decided to go to Lotte World. I think it's been a year since the SHINee members and I went there. I'm feeling excited yet nervous. It's my first EVER date. Those dates that happen on SHINee's Yunhanam isn't really a date for me. Aigoo. I even remembered kissing a sheep.

 

 

I woke up first. I even cooked breakfast for us. I know I'm not a great cook like Key but Ji Hyun said I'm not bad at it either. That thought put me at ease. After that we talked for a while.

 

 

"Tokki ~" She called that sounds pretty much like a whine.

 

"Wae, Hyunnie?" 

 

"I called umma to say that we are going on a date today."
 

"Really? What did she say?"
 

"She just said to have fun and take care. They are going to meet your parents. Business-related matters again." She frowned.
 

"Why are you frowning?"
 

"I just thought that everytime our parents meet, it's something that is business-related. Did they even get tired from it?"
 

"I don't know. But I'm thankful because we got together because of them." I said as I hugged her.
 

"Me too, me too." She said as she returned the hug.
 

"I'm excited, Hyunnie,"
 

"For what?"
 

"For our date. It's our first. I want everything to go as planned."
 

"It's fine if everything didn't work out. I'm fine as long as we're together."
 

"Yahhh ~ Since when did you get cheesy?"
 

"Since I married Mr. Lee Onew. Mehrong ~" She said as she stood up and walked away.
 

"Hyunnie ~ Where are you going?" I pouted.
 

"Mr. Lee Onew, I have to get pretty. It's already 10 and we're leaving at 11:30." She said as she walked back towards me and pinched my cheeks.
 

"WHAT?! It's already 10?! Omo. I also have to get ready."
 

"I'll use the bathroom on our room. It's either you wait for me to get finished or use the other bathrooms."
 

"I'll just wait for you to get finished."
 

"Okay. I'll be quick."

 

 

And here I am on the Living Room waiting for Ji Hyun to get ready. I'm thinking what to wear. Should I call Key? 'Ani. They might tease me or worse tag along with us.' I decided to go to our walk-in closet and choose a simple outfit. I chose a pair of Faded Black Skinny Jeans, a V-Neck Black Tee, and a Gray Cardigan that is matching with Ji Hyun's pink one. For the shoes, I think a Black Converse will do the trick. I layed the clothes I chose on the bed. I don't to be too flashy and paparazzis may notice me. It's better to be safe than sorry, right?

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter