Chapter 10

Marrying Lee Jinki or SHINee's Onew ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

* Ji Hyun's POV *

 

 

I woke up with a blinding light as the sun lit our room. That's when I realized that the space beside me was empty. 'Where does Onew went?' I thought as I stood up and went to the bathroom. I wash up and change into a casual attire. I fixed myself and made my way to the balcony. But what welcomed me is the delicious smell of breakfast. I smiled as Onew walked up to me and kiss me in the cheeks.

 

 

"I see that you're up. I ordered us breakfast. I hope you don't mind."


"Not at all. Thank you, yeobo."


"Roses for my Hyunnie?" He said as he handed me a bouquet of white roses.


"Uwaa ~ You don't have to." I shyly held the roses as my cheeks felt hot.


"Anything for my Yeobo." He flashed me an eyesmile that could literally kill me as he guide me to the dining table.

 

 

Delicious foods were present on their table. Of course, Onew didn't forget his chicken. I wasn't surprised because I, myself, is a big fan of chickens. 'Romantic breakfast date, White roses, and the person I love most. What could make my day so happy?' We began eating and talk about the details of our flight later. We already packed our luggages last night and all we have to do is kill some time for the flight. And we'll say, Goodbye Jeju.

 

 

* Onew's POV *

 

 

Ji Hyun and I settled on going to the mall to buy more souvenirs. We got couple items like cellphone straps, couple tees, bags, and bracelets. We also bought an extra luggage because the souvenirs are so plenty that they didn't fit in ours. We got ourselves some ice cream and head to the airport afterwards. We were so excited yet sad in leaving Jeju.

 

 

We're excited because we'll start our life together but sad because we'll miss the memories we had during the trip.

We are now on the plane to Seoul. I'll miss Jeju. Even though our honeymoon isn't that great, I'll miss every single second of it. Ji Hyun and I are currently listening to JoJo. And it strucked me. SHINee is going to release a new album and our schedules will be tight. I can't help but feel sorry to my Ji Hyun. I know it will be hard for the both of us.

 

 

"Yeobo?" I called her.


"Ne? Is something wrong?"


"Mianhae." I said as I looked at her with sad eyes.


"Wae? You didn't do anything." She looked at me confused.


"I'm gonna be busy when we got back to Seoul."


"It's okay. New album, right? Don't worry. I'll be fine." She smiled and my heart skipped a beat.


"You knew?" I asked her.


"Ne. Jinri - I mean Sulli said to me on the wedding reception. I'm gonna be fine."


"Are you sure? I'm not gonna be by your side always."


"Of course. And I'll wait for you to come home every night." 


"Thank yo

Please log in to read the full chapter