Chapter 29

Marrying Lee Jinki or SHINee's Onew ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

* Ji Hyun's POV *

 

 

"HyunKi ah~ Wait for umma!" I shouted and he stopped in his tracks.

 

"Ne, umma~" My two year old son, Hyunki answered as smiled in my direction. My handsome baby boy.

 

I took him in my arms and kissed his pouty lips. "Umma, where is Appa?" He asks.

 

"Your Appa is away, Hyunki yah." I said.

 

 

It's been 3 years since that happened. I'm now a mother to the cutest boy, Lee Hyunki. Happy to say that Onew- I mean Jinki survived that day, although he was unconcious for three long days. I'm contented now with what I have. A small family of 3, friends that will always be there, and other relatives that I will always be thankful to.

 

 

Our marriage has been known to the public after that Luna incident. SHINee had an hiatus for about half a year for Jinki's recovery. We forgave Luna though and the issue about her didn't made it to the public as I requested, saying that Jinki was being his usual clumsy self. She seek professional help and thankfully recovered. We became real friends after that.

 

 

The Shawols fortunately accepted our relationship and supported us. Even giving adorable gifts for our Hyunki. This one thing I will never regret from being a Shawol.

 

 

"Aigoo. What is your Umma thinking, spacing out while carrying my Hyunki? Tsk tsk." A voice said, snapping me back to reality.

 

"Appa!" Hyunki wiggled in my arms and Jinki laughed as he took him.

 

"How is my baby, hmm? Where's my kiss?" It's a relief that Jinki isn't afraid of carrying babies anymore. Well, being a dad really helps, I guess.

 

Hyunki kissed his pouting lips, just like the way I did with his. "I'm fine, Appa. I miss you so much."

 

 

Jinki has been away for 2 weeks because of overseas schedule. Hyunki isn't used to that so he wonders why his Appa always has to go away for a few days or weeks. I would then explain to him that his Appa is a famous entertainer. I wouldn't regret everything though. Because this is how we found each other back. He's an idol and I'm his fan. But look at what we are right now.

 

 

"Hyunki yah. Uncle Minho and Auntie Sulli are coming over for dinner." Jinki said as he played with Hyunki by the yard.

 

Hyunki's eyes sparkled and he smiled widely. "Jinjja? Uwaaaaa~ I miss Uncle and Auntie." He grew attached to them like they were his secondary parents. One more happy news that I forgot to mention, Minho and Jinri were getting married next year.

 

"Hyunki yah. You have to behave, ne?" I said, walking towards the two of them.

 

"Hyun. You didn't give me my kiss." Seriously. Does Lee Jinki age backwards?

 

"Yah! Hyunki's here."

 

He took a step towards me and give a light kiss on my lips. "Nevermind." He walked back towards Hyunki and took him in his ar

Please log in to read the full chapter