Chapter 27

Marrying Lee Jinki or SHINee's Onew ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

* Ji Hyun's POV *

 

I heard soft giggles from across the room. Luna's to be exact. I sighed as I knew this is going up to her plan. She had everything she needed now as I heard that Onew is on his way now. Why do I have to be so weak to let her do this? If I have been a little stronger and brave, this would've happen.

 

Meet me at Myeongdong today, Ji Hyun ah. I miss hanging out with you.

 

I smiled as I read Sunyoung's text. I miss hanging out with her too since her schedule's are a bit hectic and my exam's just finished yesterday. Replying an approval, I made my way to Myeongdong and thinks of something to buy. Couple tees for Onew and I?

 

I'm so into my thoughts that I almost missed my stop. I ran towards the café where we usually hang out. Sitting down on our usual spot, I checked my phone for her message. You could say I got disappointed by it.

 

Sorry, Ji Hyun. An emergency meeting happened and I'm afraid I couldn't make it. Let's just hang out sometime. I'm really sorry. Stay safe.

 

I typed a short 'I understand' and ordered my favorite frappé. Better buy one than nothing, right? I could also go by myself and buy something. It's almost Christmas and I could shop for gifts right now since I'm already here. I smiled at the idea. It's not so disappointing after all.

 

Enjoying my strawberry cream frappé, I list down people whom I will give gifts to. Onew, check. Sulli, check. SHINee, check. Appa and Umma, check. In laws, check. Minhee and Seungri, check. Oh I almost forgot. Luna, check. I began to decide the things I'll give them and feel accomplished as I finished. This is what I love about this season. I get to shop all I want!

 

I stood up and payed for the drinks I ordered. Listening to SHINee's Colorful, I can't help but get lost to the music. I was walking towards the mall when someone just grabbed me and made me smell something that made me feel really dizzy and lost my conciousness.

 

And when I woke up, here I am tied in a chair, obviously held captive by someone whom I later knew as Park Sunyoung, my own friend.

 

I saw Luna walking towards me with a smirk on her face. "Ji Hyun ah. Do I look pretty in this outfit?" She wore an all-black outfit that obviously made her body look slimmer. Topping it off with a simple silver necklace.

I chuckled at her question and she looked at me weirdly. "You know, for someone tied up in a chair, you don't look too nervous."

"Why would I be? I'm not afraid of you." I said. Once again feeling brave now that I knew that Onew is coming for me. "I now get it why I don't ship LuNew when I was still Onew's fangirl. You always had this hidden agenda I couldn't point out."

"Aww. But I'm sorry, Ji Hyun ah. Looks like I win at this battle." She laughed wickedly. Like she really wants me out of the picture.

"You're insane. And I'll never, ever would give up Onew to the likes of you!" I shouted at her face and she pretty much looked surprised.

She walks even closer to me until she was really in front of me. "You just don't know how to give up! What will I do to make you, huh?!" She slapped me hard on my cheeks, causing it to feel very painful.

"Over. My.

Please log in to read the full chapter