Chapter 23

Marrying Lee Jinki or SHINee's Onew ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

* Onew's POV *

 

 

"This marks the end of JAT 2013. Good job for your hardwork, SHINee. You'll be given a break for 2 weeks. And after that, we'll discuss your future activities." Manager hyung announced. And I couldn't be any happier. We were at a restaurant celebrating for another successful concert.

 

 

Thoughts of having a break filled my mind. It was very tempting. First, I'll see Ji Hyun. Second, instead of spending breaks on the dorm or my parent's house, I get to spend it with my lovely wife! What more could I ask for? After thinking of many ways to surprise Hyunnie. A sudden feel of worry came to me. And I just can't ignore this. I know it means something. But what?

 

 

"Hyungggggggggg~ Kibummie looks cute like this right?" And that's when I know, he's drunk. You see, he has this habit of acting cute when drunk. And his favorite aegyo target comes next.

 

"Minho-goooooon~ I'm hungry. Can you feed me those sushi? Jeballlll~" All I could see is this somewhat annoyed face from Minho.

 

"Kibum, you're drunk. Just stay quiet please." I asked him. I want this to be a fun night. I just don't want to be annoyed by Kibum's drinking habits. Don't blame me. At first it was cute but after time, it was really hell.

 

"Hyung is a meanie. Jjongieeeeeee~ Hyung is mean." He pouted. And Jonghyun just pinched his cheeks.

 

"Bummie. Hyung's right. You're drunk. Aren't you sleepy?"

 

"Now that you said it, I was kinda sleep-y." And with that, he placed his head on the table and fell asleep.

 

"So, something's bothering you?" Damn. Kim Jonghyun, how did you know?

 

"Nothing. Just tired and all." I lied. I don't want to worry my members. They are my responsibility.

 

"Just because you're our leader doesn't mean you can't tell us your worries. We're a family here, hyung." Taemin said as he take a shot of rice wine. Wait, how does he - Oh. I forgot. He's legal now. I can't believe our Maknae is an adult now.

 

"You should stop babying us too much, hyung." Minho said.

 

"It's just that I get this worry feeling everytime I think of Hyunnie. Do you have any i

Please log in to read the full chapter