Chapter 8

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Min Ah woke up the next day, she saw a bulk besides her. She got scared.. 'Cannot be possible... He took advantage of me once again..' but when she started uncovering the duvet, she found out they were both ok, nothing had happened. Min Ah stayed there, not wanting to get up, she felt comfortable, eventually, Yoochun woke up. They made eye contact, and smiled to each other.

"What are you doing in my bed?" Min Ah asked.

"Well, I just felt like sleeping with you" Yoochun said, smiling kindly, not very much of him.

"Mmmm.... are you ok? You've never been so kind towards me..." Min Ah muttered.

"I've already tell you I will change, I will be better for you. I don't want your life to be ruined because of me.." Yoochun answered, blushing a little.

'WOW!! How can this be possible? The great Yoochun, being kind towards me... Impossible' Min Ah thought to herself.

Yoochun and Min Ah got ready, had a quick breakfast, and then went to meet the director. The first thing the director did was tell Min Ah and Yoochun to get into the car, and his driver drove off. They were going to the doctor. The director wanted to be sure Min Ah was pregnant, those tests were not always totally true. They went in the clinic, the nurses immediately let them go in the doctor's office.

The test was done, and as everyone thought, Min Ah WAS pregnant. After that, the director went, and Yoochun and Min Ah took their car and went to the mall. First, they went to buy the wedding dresses and tuxes. They, obviously, went to a wedding shop, they also sold rings. So Min Ah went to see the dresses.

 

Yoochun's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now we are at the mall to buy the dresses, suits and rings. I went with Min Ah to the dresses section. We quickly got the suits, I helped Min Ah with her dresse's zip kekeke...  The rings were quickly chosen. After that, we went to buy some clothes. We were going to New Caledonia for our honey moon. Min Ah said it was not necessary, but how can a woman not have a honey moon, that would be really sad, so I decided we would go to new caledonia.

Getting back to the theme, we went to buy some beach clothes for Min Ah, Swimsuits shorts, strapeless blouses. Everything, and when we went back to the hotel, everything was already prepared, we just needed to see who we would invite. We would invite various artists and friends of mine, our families.

 

~~~~~~~~~~ A week later ~~~~~~~~~~

Infinite, B2st, Miss A, Mblaq, 2PM, 2AM, Shinee, Super Junior, Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Hyun Joong, Ze;a, Cnblue, Park Min Young, Lee Min Ho, Byul and HaHa, Song joong Ki and Moon Chae Won, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Bum and Kim So Eun, T-ara, Girls Generation, Big Bang, Boyfriend, Exo, Yoo Ah In, Park Ji Min, Shinhwa, U-Kiss, Nues't, S7ven, f(x), IU and of course JYJ and TVXQ all came the day of the wedding. Anyone who received and invitation, had decided to come.

Even if there are rumours that JYJ and TVXQ don't meet oftenly, thay were still good friends and SMent couldn't do anything about it. They went out to have drinks together and hang out all the time )When their schedules alowed it). When Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin arrived, they immediately went to hug Yoochun, and congratulate them. They had a huge GROUP hug, and then Changmin started pouting and crying.

He was really sad that he was about to loose his hyung. "Don't worry changmin, your hyung will not change" everyone tried making him feel better. But he wouldn't budge. "First it will be Yoochun hyung, then all my other hyungs will go and leave me alone, abandoned." Min Ah had come out to see the guests, and when changmin saw her, his jaw dropped open.

"OHH!! Noonna neomeo yeoppeo!!!" he said. "He is your hyung's wife" Everyone explained. "Yahh!! Hyung..... and have you already.... uhmm.... ya know.... DO IT YET!?!" Changmin called out. (keke.... changmin and his erted thoughts) "YAH!! CHANGMIN-AH!! HOW YOU DARE ASK YOUR HYUNG THAT!!" yoochun called out, blushing a little. "Ohhh!! Hyung, you have done it... EVEN BEFORE MARRYING?!?" changmin called out once again.

"You should be the maknae here, how can you have such erted thoughts!" everyone called out at the same tme. "Sorry hyungs...."Changmin said, embarrassed. 

Then the ceremony started (TVXQ and JYJ were the Groom's men). Min Ah walked in, full of confidence, and wearing the magnificent dress. When changmin saw her, his jaw dropped open. "Noona neomeo yeopo!!" he said, his eyes shining, "Why does hyung get to marry a pretty noona, and I don't." Soon he started sobbing. "It's not fair!! All my hyung's are going to get married and I am going to be abandoned!!" Changmin said, pouting.

The ceremony was quickly wrapped up. And then the party started. Between all the groups that attended the ceremony, one of each was selected (usually my biases... kekeke...^^ (not all of them) ) to go into the stage and present a llittle something. All of TVXQ and JYJ went to the stage. Infinite's Myungsoo/L, B2st's Hyun Seung, Miss A's Suzy, Mblaq's Lee Joon, 2PM's Taeckyeon, 2AM's Changmin, Super Junior's Donghae, Shinee's Taemin, Ze;a's Siwan, Cnblue's Yonghwa, T-ara's Eunjung, Girls generation's taeyeong, Big Bang's G-Dragon, Boyfriend's twins, Exo's Sehun, Shinhwa's Min Woo, f(x)'s Sulli, IU, U-kiss' Kevin, Nu'est's Aron and s7ven (if there is someone you would like to include I didn't mention, you can always post a comment ^_^). Soon they were all in stage, singing DBSK's Hug, and dancing with it, everyone using their own moves.

It looked a little messy, everyone doing what they wanted, but their combined voices, was something that didn't happen so commonly. Min Ah almost cried because she felt so moved that they were all doing this for her. She felt so loved and special, specialy when Yoochun went up the stage, making an announcement.

"I want everyone to listen to me!" Yoochun started, "since Min Ah and I decided to marry, I've been working on this. Beause it was a little rushed, it might not be perfect, but I would still like to sing it in front of her at our wedding. I composed it specially for her." Yoochun finished saying.

 
 
"Give me a chance to explain, along with some bouquets
Girl I'm burning up in flames yet I'm too stressed to feel the pain
If only you believe me when I say I'm gonna change
But you know I ain't in this game, for the money and the fame

I just wanna see us secured so we can chill and start a family
Provide for the bills yet you don't seem to understand me
Want me to, give up what my plans be
Just to see you happy, girl I'll do it gladly

So could I say I'm sorry, sure
But would it do any good, no
'Cause she's out of my life
And you never wanna see me again
What can I do to fix this?

'Cause babe, I need you
(need you) more than the night sky needs the moon
Hey, I gotta face the fact she's not here
So I'm beggin you to hear my cry
God, I need that girl
If you must, take instead my life

I love you, I love you
I love you means this can't be
I love you, I love you
I love you's the only beginning
I love you, I love you
I love you, this ain't the end
I love you, I love you
I love you's the only beginning

All you wanted was I love you
I was too insecure to
But if it brings you back
I will love you, girl
Love you.
I am your man
And now...

I'm beggin' you to hear my cry
God, I will be her man (to cherish her)
But this time I..
(Will cherish your gift, this time I'll do it right)

I love you, I love you
I love you means this can't be
I love you, I love you
I love you's the only beginning
I love you, I love you
I love you, this ain't the end
I love you, I love you
I love you's the only beginning

I just need a chance for me to show you my heart
Cause the only other way to tell you is through my prayers to God
And you're the brightest by far, amongst the brightest of stars
Even though we argue, know that I'm the type that fights for the cause

Non-stop calls, buggin' I don't mean to
I'm sick of all these sequels and just wanna see you
You're my other half, we're each other's equal
So I ain't gon' stop until this problem's solved
Because I need to, I need you

This is truly my fault
Cause when you left that day
It was tears from our fight
I should've made you stay

(I love you, I love you
I love you means this can't be
I love you, I love you
I love you's the only beginning
I love you, I love you
I love you, this ain't the end
I love you, I love you
I love you's the only beginning

I love you, I love you
I love you means this can't be
I love you, I love you
I love you's the only beginning
I love you, I love you
I love you, this ain't the end
I love you, I love you
I love you's the only beginning)

This is truly my fault
Cause when you left that day
It was tears from our fight
I should've made you stay

God I'm beggin you now,
Hear my prayer
I really need this girl,
Bring her back today."

(JYJ's "I love you" Composed by Park Yoochun) (Just imagine that he composed it special for her)

"Saranghae!!" Yoochun said whe he finished singing his song.

 

YAY!! Chapter 8 is done, and so far I've gotten 4 SUSCRIBERS!!! Thanx to all those who have comment or suscribe (when I say all those, I mean 4 suscribers and 3 comments... kekeke...) Still, I am so HAPPY!! Keep COMMENTING and SUSCRIBING!! ^^  I've been so busy lately with homeworks and thing of this sort that I wouldn't have finished writting this chapter if SOMEONE (she knows who she is) didn't started bugging me about finishing it.

 

Have you seen the photo shooting JYJ had not too long ago?? The photos were just UTTERLY CUTE!!!

 

           

 

I also want to wish everyone a happy chinese new year!! Happy snake year!!!