Chapter 16

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

After that, Yoochun took Minah to bed so that she could rest, and she knew now she would be able to sleep at least a little.

After a peaceful night, Minah received a call early in the morning, it was Kim Bum.

“Hello Minah. Are you free today?” Kim Bum asked.

“Why?”

“I thought we could go out, and have some fun. Forget about our problems for a day.”

“You are such genius, that’s a really good idea, where are we going?”

“Where do you want to go?”

“Hmm… I’ve heard about this café museums in which you can see the painting while having a coffee, what do you think about that?”

“I think it’s a great suggestion.”

“And then we could go to Lotte World, it’s been a really long time since I’ve gone there.”

“Ok, call. Then we are going to have a coffee, and then to Lotte World.”

“What time are you picking me up at?” Minah asked, and just as she finished speaking, Yoochun barged into her room.

“Where are you going?!?” Yoochun asked, “And with who?!”

“Kim Bum just called to tell me he would take me out to have fun today,” Minah happily said.

“Then are you going to leave your husband alone at home?!”

“No…. I am just going out for a while, I will be back early.”

“No, it’s not a good idea, you should tell Bum that you cannot go today.”

“But.....”

“Is he at the phone?”

“Yes, why?”

“Give me that phone.”

“Bum ah, send me the time, and I will be ready! BYE!” Minah said and hang the phone before Yoochun could get hold of it.

Soon, Minah’s phone beeped.

‘I will be there at 9, ok?”

“Yoochun, I guess I will be out at nine, ok?”

Then, Yoochun started planing something. “Ok, if you want to be ready you should hurry up!”

This really surprised Minah, since Yoochun seemed to be slightly jealous, but he just turned around and left her room.

Minah went to have a bath, chose a cute dress and went to the house’s door to wait for Kim Bum, there were still about 30 minutes to go. Suddenly someone came from behind her and carried her bridal style into a car. Yoochun.

“What do you think you are doing?!?” Minah squealed.

“Where were you going to go with Kim Bum?” Yoochun asked without answering Minah’s question.

“Uhhmm…. Not telling!!”

Once inside the car, Yoochun started to interview Minah, trying to get an answer from her.

“Yah! Really, where were you going to go?”

“Why would you want to know?”

“Because I need to know where I am going to take you to.”

“Oh, you are taking me there?”

“Yes, I already spoke with Bum.”

“Should have told me earlier, first we were going to go to the café museum near the place where we were filming the drama.”

“Ok.”

So Yoochun quickly reached the café, ad took Minah in, while he stayed out with the excuse of not having parked the car correctly.

Then, he called Kim Bum.

“Bum ah, were are you now?”

“Hmm… I am driving towards your house, why?”

“Pleaseeeeee, let me have Minah for today!!” Yoochun whined.

“Uhhh… What do you mean by having her?”

“You know, have her with me….  I will take her out to have fun, pleeeaaaaseee!!”

“What’s with you lately, you have more aegyo.”

“Bum ah!!! Pleeaasee!! I will make it up to you later. Furthermore, it is really risky to have people seeing you with her, it could just be used as proof to say we are not legitimately married,” Yoochun reasoned.

“Ok,” Kim Bum said with a sigh, “but just this time, and just because you have reason.”

“Bye, thanks!”

“Bye….”

Yoochun happily walked into the café thinking about what she would tell Minah. Soon, she saw her sitting in a table with a menu in her hands.

“Minah, Kim Bum says he will not be able to come since he forgot he had some schedules today,” Yoochun said as an excuse.

“Oh… that’s so bad… I guess you also have something to do today right? Since you told me you were only going to bring me here.”

“Actually, Kim Bum told me to stay with you so you wouldn’t be alone, so we can still go and have a fun day,” Yoochun said.

“Really!! Thankssss!!!” Minah exclaimed, “so… what do you want to drink?”

“Anything, you decide for me,” Yoochun said, feeling as if floating in air.

“Ok then.”

They had a drink and then went to see art. There was also a piano which Yoochun used to play a song to Minah.

“That was beautiful, thanks,” Minah said, feeling her heart skip a beat when Yoochun finished playing the song.

“Oh, it’s nothing. Now, where do you want to go, did Kim Bum and you planned to go anywhere else?”

“Yep, we were planning to go to Lotte World after, what about taking me there as wel?”

“Ok then, let’s go.”

Yoochun drove Minah to Lotte World, and he dared her to get into the scariest game, although all the time what he wanted was for her to get scared and hold his hand, or cuddle up against him, he succeeded.

After that, Minah decided to never get on any fast ride ever again. But… when she held Yoochun’s hand, she could feel her cheeks starting to burn up.

Then they decided to go to one of those games in which you could win prizes.

“Minah, I will get you that one, the biggest on,” Yoochun had said, but at the end, he only managed to get Minah a little phone charm. But still, Minah felt as saving it forever, she really appreciated it.

Right after that, they decided to go back home. Minah quickly changed into her pajamas and went to bed with Yoochun behind her. That, she discovered her feelings for Yoochun had started to blossom again.

 Every time he looked at her, her heart beat faster. Every time his hands touched hers, her cheeks blushed. Every time she did something for her, she felt like remembering it for her entire life time.

And just as she was about to go to bed, Yoochun came and cuddled up besides her, that’s when she was sure of it, she loved him, but knew that it would be unrequited love.

“Minah, today I will sleep here since it is too cold in my room, is it ok with you?” Yoochun asked.

“Of course,” Minah said as she laid on the furthest edge of the bed, just to have Yoochun drag her to his side.

“Sleep here, this way we will be warmer,” Yoochun had said, receiving a little nod from Minah.

When Yoochun had heard Minah’s conversation with Kim Bum, he felt jealous of his friend. He wanted to have Minah just for him, and didn’t want to share with anyone else. That’s when he knew, he had fallen for that girl, and now there was no way out, he would have to protect her all the way through.