Chapter 3

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoochun had just pinned Min Ah against the wall in the restaurant. Slowly he started lowering his head so that their eyes were at the same level. Words started to form from his mouth. "Do you like me?" he said.  "Wha... what did you say?!" Min Ah asked, confused about his question. "Do you like me!?" he repeated. Silence surrounded them and Min Ah finally responded "Of course!..... but as a fan" Yoochun's face was so dumbfounded that he slowly took his hand away and then asked "why did you keep staring at me on the script reading?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

Min ah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Well...... I thought....... you know....... I like you a lot but as a fan, and I feel very lucky to film a drama with you, so....... I thought that I should cherish my time with you, and you should know, every fan who like you would do the same thing..." I answered. Yoochun walked off without saying anything. I followed Yoochun and found Kim Bum waitng for us.

 

Kim Bum's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where were you guys?" I asked. "We were just taking a walk near the Han River, it's very beautiful" Min ah answer before Yoochun could say anything. Although something seems wrong between Yoochun and Min Ah, but both of them are my friend now, so I trust them. It's a bit awkward, since we don't know what to talk about, so we finished eating our dinner and left the restaurant. We left Min Ah at her house, and went to Yoochun's house. I am staying there once again. I might talk to Yoochun about me staying permanently at his house. Lately I've staying only here. Furthermore, the house is big enough for a family of 20. Yoochuns smaller brother, Park Yoohwan also lives here, but he is in a camp... He's coming back next month. When we went into the house, I asked yoochun what they actualy did when they abandoned the dining table.

"I thought that she had a crush on me" Yoochun earnestly said, "I couldn't bear the thought of her cheating on you, so I asked her... She told me that she liked me.... as a fan." "Actualy, she wouldn't be cheating on me... I haven't propose her to be my girlfriend yet." I told him. "Well then you should hurry."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning, Min Ah, Yoochun and Kim Bum quickly rushed into the set to see who they were paired with to be roommates in Jeju. After what happened yesterday at the restaurant with Yoochun, Min Ah started to feel more and more disapponted the more she thought of it. All her hopes with Yoochun plummeted in the ground. Soon, the more disappointed she felt, the more hatred she felt. The disappointment was turned into hatred. The three of them got to the list at the same time. They were surprised to see each other, but they got even more surprised when they actualy saw the list. Everyone had thought that women and men would be divided when choosing the rooms, but they were all wrong.

Roommates: 

Room 330: Kim Sang Bum and Lee Si Young

Room 888: Park Yoochun and Yoon Min Ah 

This was what everyone saw first when they went to see the list. All the other rooms were also mixed ones, but more than 2 people lived in it. Min Ah, Yoochun, Kim Bum and Si Young rushed into the director's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Min Ah's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I saw my name paired with Yoochun's I rushed to the director's office. Yesterday as I got to my house, I realized what type of jerk Yoochun was, so I decided to try to forget him. Jung Hee has also come back to the house, so I talked to her about this, and she told me he was not worth me. I've tried so hard to not look at him since I came to the set today, and it has already been a great task. Now, if I share a room with him a Jeju, it will be impossible, and I am not too comfortable about sharing a room with a man for so long.

When I saw the director, I quickly approached him. "WAE!! Why did you paired me with him!!" I yelled pointing at Yoochun. "I am not happier than you about this arrangement" Yoochun answered.  "You 2 calm down. You and yoochun are a couple in the drama! You need to start getting well with each other, and understand each other better. The chemistry between you 2, is not too good. So we decided to put you 2 as roommates, maybe you will get fond of each other and you might understand each other in a better way," he said. "As if," yochun said under his breath.

"As for you ," the director said towards Si Young and Kim Bum, "you are together since you were the 2 left after we made the groups, if you don't like it, I can put you with other group, but you will have to share a bed with someone else." Kim Bum and Si Young thought about it for a while, and at the same time, they said: "Well... its ok.... just as we don't need to share a bed."  "Perfect!" the director called out, "everything is now sorted out, now, lets start working."

 

Yoochun's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Days have passed since Min Ah and I discover we will be sharing a room. Episode 1 has been forming little by little and we've kept reading the script. The relationship between Min Ah and I has only gotten worse. Each day we fight with each other and disagree with everything the other says. Yesterday Kim Bum moved into my house. He is still going to the set. Even if that day he will not be needed in the filming, he gets to the set just to stay there staring at Min Ah as she acts. Every Sunday, when there's no filming, they have a date, this is what Kim Bum hopes for the entire week. Being able to spen an entire day with Min Ah. Oh!! this dude is really in love.

 I've also discovered some qualities about Min Ah. She is very kind and hardworking, and her acting skills are quite good (although she still doesn't win me). Every morning when we get to the set (Kim Bum and I) we see Min Ah helping the cleaning lady with anything she needs, and once in a while she brings lunch for eveyone. I hate to accept it, but her kimbap is really good. Her tteokbeokki and bibimbap is also good. I need to start paking my things. Tomorrow we are going to Jeju, and I am not sure for how much we will be staying for.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day everyone, from the drama's staff to the actor and actresses, woke up early and went to the set. Everyone was excited about this trip. Once everyone was at the set, a bus came to take them all to the airport. The plane tikets were give and every one went to their own places. As Yoochun got to his sit, he discovered that Min Ah was settled besides the sit which had his number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Min Ah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoochun has been staring at me for the last 5 minutes. It feels strange, and I don't know what he is thinking about. So I get up from my sit and approach him. "What are you doing?" I asked, "can't you find your sit?"  "Well... My sit is..... hmm.... next to yours..." he said. " Then go to take your place, we are about to take off" I plainly answered. Then I was his expression. He was scowling. "Or you could go and exchange places with Kim Bum," I suggested, "I would be more tham happy to spent the flight to Jeju wit him instead of you," I lied. I don't know. No matter how I always try to ignore Yoochun, everytime I see him my knees start shaking and my voice start trembling. When I talk to him, I need to pay special attention to this. I think somehow I've been using Kim Bum to forget Yoochun.

Suddenly a plane attendant started speaking from the speaker. "We are abou to take off. Be sure to be sitted in your places and have your sit belt secure!!"  "If you want to change places with Kim Bum, you'd better hurry" I said. I turned back and saw Kim Bum already settled in his sit next to one of the production members. I pointed to them.

 

Kim Bum's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as the plane was taking off, I saw a desperate Yoochun running towards our sits. "WAI....." he started shouting but was not able to finish his phrase. *FFFEEWWMM* and the plane had taken off, leaving a really confused yoochun scared to death barely able to grab a sit before theforce had made him bump with anything else. As the plane started stabilizing, yoochun finaly let go of the sit and plummeted on the ground.

 

Yoochun's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OUCH!!" i moaned. As I started to lift my eyes, I saw 3 pairs of feet before me I kept lifting my eyes until I was able to see who they were. The one at the right was Jaejoong, the one at the left was Junsu and the one in the center was a girl I never met before. "SURPRISE!!!" Junsu and Jaejoong called out at the same time.

 

============================

Have you liked the story so far?? If you've had, COMMENT and tell me what you think about it! =)   SUSCRIBE!!!