Chapter 14

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

Right after Minah escaped the interview room, she rushed into the bathroom to let out everything she had to keep in the last couple of days. Tears started escaping her eyes, although she tried to keep quiet so that other wouldn’t know.

Soon after Minah had entered the bathroom, Kim Bum and Soeun entered the bathroom as well, Minah could hear everything they were talking about.

“Soeun, please tell me why in the world you did that!” Kim Bum screamed.

“Kim Bum! Come back to your senses!! She doesn’t love you as I do, why are you always on her side when I’ve been waiting for you to come to me all this time!”

Tears started pouring from Soeun eyes.

“Soeun, please stop crying, we both know that you are faking. Can’t you just go to where Minah and Yoochun are right now and ask for forgiveness? They are already in a tight situation, and you are just making matters worse.”

This time Soeun didn’t even answer, she just kept weeping.

“Okay, I am sorry, I shouldn’t have shouted at you.”

Soeun started stopping little by little, and Kim Bum stayed there embracing her. For the first time since they entered the bathroom, there was silence, and Kim Bum started hearing a soft crying. SO he gently let go from Soeun and went to search for the origin from the sound.

He was totally shocked to see Minah sitting there, crying her heart out. He didn’t hear her since ever since they entered the bathroom, there was shouting, but now that he saw her like this, his heart started braking apart. She was just acting to be strong, but in the inside, she felt like her life was falling apart.

That moment, he totally forgot about Soeun, and sat beside Minah. Hugging her and trying to make her feel better. She started whispering thing to her so that she would feel better.

Soeun saw it all, and started feeling jealous, her heart started aching.

“Kim Sangbum! Why are you with HER! I am really feeling bad right now, and you prefer to be with her?!” Soeun said running out of the bathroom.