Chapter 15

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

“Bum ah, you should go with Soeun, I could see the sadness on her face,” Minah said.

“How can you say that after listening to everything she just said and everything she did during the interview,” Kim Bum cried.

“I could see the hurt of everything, in some way, she might be the victim, we cannot be so harsh on her. I think she needs you more than I do, you should go to her.”

“No, I can see how hurt you’ve been this past couple of days, I want you to know any time you need a shoulder to lean on, I can be there for you.”

“Just by having you by my side, I feel better, now go and make Soeun feel the same way I do.”

“I don’t understand how you can still be so nice with her even after all she’s done to you today, but I will go just because you are asking me to,” Kim Bum as he exited the bathroom, “but really, if you feel like having someone to make you feel better, you can call me any time!”

Now Minah was alone, and asking herself why she had sent Kim Bum away, but she couldn’t stay there all day, she had to do something. She stood up, splashed water on her face, and tried to look presentable enough to go out.

The first person she met once going out the bathroom was Yoochun, and she could clearly see the concern written all over his face, she felt bad because of making him stress.

“Are you okay, I’ve been searching for you ever since you escaped the conference room,” Yoochun said with a kind, and heart-warming voice.

“Uh… Yes, I just had to take care of some things, is there something else scheduled for today?” Minah asked, trying to hide her hoarse voice from crying, but Yoochun had noticed it since the moment he saw her, but was going to ignore the fact.

“Minah, why can’t you hear pterodactyls go to the bathroom?” Yoochun suddenly asked in a desperate attempt of making Minah sincerely laugh.

“What are you talking about?”

“Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom?” Yoochun asked again.

“Hmm… I know, because the “p” is silent,” Minah humorlessly said.

Yoochun tried again, “What did a traffic light said to another traffic light?”

“That one’s old, it said don’t watch me, I am changing.”

“Why does Waldo wear stripped shirts?”

“He doesn’t want to be spotted.”

“How is a bear which lives on both poles called?”

“Easy, bipolar bear.”

“WHY DO YOU KNOW EVERY SINGLE OF THE ANSWERS?!?!” Yoochun yelled, realizing he was terribly failing in making Minah’s mood improve, “ok, this is the best I’ve got, if you don’t laugh with this, then I will officially declare you a humorless woman.” Yoochun said, making MInah scoff.

“What does the green grape say to the purple grape?”

“Now that I think about it, I don’t know. What does the green grape say to the purple grape?”

“Breath, dammit, BREATH!!!”

It took a moment for Minah to process the joke, then she started giggling lightly, those giggle turned into great laughing.

“HAHAHAHAH!!!!! SO Funnyyyyyy!!!!!!”

“Hey, I really tried, You don’t need to be so sarcastic,” Yoochun said, scared of the way Minah was laughing.

“No really, it was really funny!!”

“I know you are a great actress, but let’s be truthful, I know you are acting.”

“You got me,” Minah accepted.

“I see jokes don’t work on you, then we shall go shopping!” Yoochun exclaimed like a little kid.

“I really don’t feel like doing anything right now, I just want to go home,” Minah tiredly said.

“Then to home shall we go.”

Yoochun took Minah to his car, and drove home. In the way, he called Jaejoong to come to their house, without giving much explanations, but since Jaejoong was such good friend, he immediately drove from his house to Yoochun’s and Minah’s as soon as he received the call.

Soon, Jaejoong was waiting for Yoochun and Minah to reach their house. A couple of minutes later, he could see their car.

 

 -----Once inside the house--------

“Jaejoong, I want to cook for Minah, but I am seriously null at it, can you please help me?” Yoochun pleaded once Minah had gone to her own room for a nap.

“Hmmm.. What will you do for me if I help you?” Jaejoong arrogantly asked.

“Well….. Do you need something in exchange, aren’t you happy enough with your friend Minah feeling better?” Yoochun asked.

“Yes, but she will think it was you, not me…… So, I don’t quite feel like helping you……”

“Uhmm, I will set a date for you with Junghee. What about it? I know you probably like her, right?” Yoochun asked, moving his eyebrows.

For the first time in his entire life, Yoochun saw a light tint of red on Jaejoong’s cheeks.

“I don’t feel like helping you, so…… NO!”

“Then, we can also put it up this way, you either help me, or I ten Junghee that you like her.” Yoochun threatened.

Jaejoong thought about it for a little while, “Ok, I’ll help out, but is the date offer still up?”

“No, too late, that passed a long time ago,” Yoochun exaggerated.

 

Yoochun pasted a sticky note on Minah’s door for her to know he had gone out with Jaejoong and would be back soon. ~Forget about the arranged marriage, ok? Now I am your husband, and so you are my wife. Anytime you need someone to help you out, I will be there.~

Yoochun and Jaejoong had gone to buy the ingredients for cooking something, although they didn’t even know what they were going to cook.

“Do you know what Minah’s favorite food is?” Jaejoong asked Yoochun.

“Uhmmm…. I think it is…. Uhmm… well…. You know…. What all girls like?” Yoochun mumbled.

 “What about ddubeokki?” Yoochun asked, everyone liked ddeubeokki.

“I think she would definitely like it, and it’s the dish I know how to cook better, let’s go with it,” Jaejoong said.

They bought all the ingredients and went back home.

Jeajoong forced Yoochun to cook it, and he would be watching by the sides. Anyone who watched it could say it was a trued fail. Yoochun didn’t even know the name of the ingredients, but the result was not so bad, and they immediately (Yoochun) went to call Minah to come down and eat.

Minah came down and with red puffy eyes, it was clear that she hadn’t sleep, she had been crying all the time. But as soon as she taste the food, a light smile appeared on her lips, “It is really good, where did you buy it?”

“It is home made,” Jaejoong and answered.

“Really, I guess you made it, of course your cooking is the best,” Minah happily said as she muched on the food.

“Actually, I didn’t make it,” Jaejoong said.

“Oh, then was Junsu here?” Minah innocently ask.

“In fact, I cooked it,” Yoochun sheepishly said

“Oh, I thought your cooking ,” Minah said, without thinking of Yoochun’s feelings. But now, a smile was permanently drawn over her lips.

“Yes, they are, but Jaejoong helped me out a little, I hope it helped to rise your mood,” Yoochun said, hoping to get a good response from her.

For a moment, there was silence, “yes, it did.”