Chapter 20

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

“MINAH!!” Yoochun entered Minah’s room just as she was getting ready to have an operation performed on her. She was slowly losing her consciousness. Kim Bum was also in the room.

“Bum-ah, I think I am losing it, I am seeing Yoochun right in front of me,” Minah said, feeling like she was about to fall asleep.

“Minah, you are not dreaming, he is here, I called him, he knows it all,” Kim Bum slowly explained.

“Yoochun, you cannot believe what he told you…. You need to leave the hospital right n-” Minah started saying but couldn’t finished her sentence, she was already unconscious.

 

Yoochun followed Minah to the operation room, and waited until the doctors came out, finally, a man came out from the room.

“Is she ok?! Is the baby ok?!” Yoochun frantically asked.

“Are you the father?” the doctor asked.

“Yes, I am the father,” Yoochun decidedly said.

“Your wife is totally fine, she just gave birth to a pair of beautiful twins, a girl and a boy,” The doctor explained, “when the operation started, there were a couple of complications, but your wife, as well as your babies, are strong, they overcame the surgery really well.”

“Thank you doctor, you don’t know how happy you’ve made me feel with this piece of information!! When will I be able to see my wife and my babies?” Yoochun asked.

“Well…. There might be some complications with the babies since they weren’t due until 1 or 2 weeks from now, although not many, we need to see how the situation goes on, and as for your wife, you should be able to talk to her as soon the effects of the pain killer disappear, with that I should be taking my leave.”

“THANK YOU DOCTOR!!!!” Yoochun yelled through the hallway, making all the heads turn his way, and all eyes stare at him as if he was crazy. He started bowing his head and saying sorry to people as he rushed into Minah’s room. He couldn’t wait anymore to go and embrace her in his arms.

Tell her he loved it, tell he knew the true, and that he would never, (and I emphasize) NEVER would let her go.

When Yoochun entered, Kim Bum was once again besides Minah, lovingly holding her hand. Yoochun knew how Kim Bum felt about Minah, but he couldn’t give up on her, not even for such a close friend.

“Bum-ah, I think we need to have a talk,” Yoochun said, making Kim Bum turn his head around, and immediately let go of Minah’s hand, and following her outside the room.

 

“Yoochun, I know what you want to talk about, and think I shall just let you know I am not going to fight with you over her. She loves you, and you love her. I am not anyone to put myself between true love, I don’t want to pick a fight with you,” Kim Bum explained.

Yoochun gave a little shriek (just like the ones fangirls usually do when they see their bias be cute), and rushed to hug his friend. “You don’t know how much I was worrying about having to fight with you,” he said, finally letting out the breath he was holding in. “BUM AH!!! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH I AM LOVING YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!” Yoochun shouted as he kept hugging his friends.

Once again, all heads turned to look at Yoochun, and gave him a glare of ‘go and find a room’, but Yoochun couldn’t care less. The one person he loved the most in the entire worlds would finally be his, and that’s what mattered.

He knew that right after they came out of the hospital, it would most definitely be months of reporters being on their backs, nagging at them, and following them to see what they could ge out of it. Also, no one would easily forget Minah’s confession, and it would be really difficult to get that idea out of people’s head, but time would heal it all, and things would eventually get better. He knew it, he had been in the industry for long enough.

Yoochun had sent Kim Bum home, telling him he wanted to spend some time alone with Minah, even if she was temporarily unconscious. Suddenly, and just as Yoochun was drifting into the thoughts of his happy future with his beloved, he heard a small whimper coming from the bed just beside him. When he turned his head to check on Minah, he saw her sitting on the bed, with a confused look on his face.

“Hi,” Yoochun simply said.

“Uhmmm…. Hi? I guess so?.......... What are you doing here, shouldn’t you be hating me?” Minah harshly ask.

“No, I already told you, Kim Bum told m-”

“SO IT WASN’T A DREAM WHEN I SAW YOU RUSH INTO THE ROOM?”

“No, every single part of it is true. Minah, I know the truth now, and I want you to know the truth as well. I love you! I love you like I never loved someone before. I don’t know when, or how this feelings for you started to blossom, now that I think of it, we argued a lot, ever since the first time we met, but I really do love, and I really hope you could love me back.”

“Yoochun, I don’t know how much Bum told you, but I want you to know I love you as well. Every day without you was like hell, but I can’t go back to you…..”

“But…. WHY!?”

“I don’t want to be a dead weight on you and your carrier. I see so much potential in you, and I don’t want to kill that. Just forget about the fact you met me today, and go back home to live like you were living just before you met me.”

“Minah, I don’t care about my carrier, neither do I care about what you think you are doing to it. The only thing I know is that every second you are not by my side, it kills me. I need you to survive. Life without you is not life at all.”

“Really? You are not lying just to make me feel better? Are you really telling me the truth?”

“Minah, I wouldn’t lie about something so important. When you are discharge, we will go to Bum’s place, and retrieve you things. You are so going home as soon as you can!”

“Yoochun, saranghe.”

“Saranghe.”

 

Days, weeks, and even months went by. Just like Yoochun predicted, there were a couple of scandals at first, but wasn’t a scandal what triggered all of these? They eventually disappear, and now, our happy couple were parents to 2 beautiful and healthy children. Actually, it was their 1 year party.

Everyone came. TVXQ as well as JYJ. Minah’s and Yoochun’s parents, and of course, all of their close friends. Even Soeun came, and she didn’t come alone. Kim Bum came with her.

“Soeun ah, your skin looks a little brighter, and you look a little plumpier have you been eating more?” Minahs asked her as soon as she entered the house.

“Actually…. I HAVE been eating a little more…. Since now…… I have to eat for both of us.”

“What?! Both of us?! Who is the father?!” Minah hysterically asked.

“Can’t you guess,” Soeun said as she pointed to Kim Bum.

“Ohhh…. I see… But…. Are you guys married? I don’t think I could have that bad a memory to forget about my best male friends marriage….”

“Well, you don’t… We haven’t marry yet….. Well, you know. There was this night when both of us were a little tipsy, and it just happened. And you don’t know how happy I am about it. We are already talking about marriage!!” Soeun squealed.

“I see, I am really happy for both of you, but I should go now to see how my yeobbo is doing with greeting the guests.”

 

“How are you doing, are they all here, do you think it’s already time to take out the cakes?” Minah whispered to her husband.

“There are still a couple more guests to come, we should wait a little more,” Yoochun said, as he leaned in to peck Minah’s lips, but Minah was faster than him, she soon had her hand between their lips.

“Not in front of all the guests,” Minah whispered.

Soon enough, all the guests arrived, and they sang happy birthday to the twins. And soon enough, the guests were leaving the house.

 

“Yoochun ah, you know what is one of the things I feel the worst about our marriage,” Minah asked as soon as all the guest were gone.

“You are unhappy? Why? Is it because of me?”

“Yeobbo (how she loved how that words rolled out of ), I didn’t have you by my side most of the pregnancy with Yoonhee, and Yoonhwan, that’s a great part of the pregnancy experience,” Minah said with a cute pout forming on her lips.

“You know what? That can be easily fixed!” Yoochun said as she took Minah bridal style, and took her to their room, securely locking the door behind them.

 

THE END!!!!