Chapter 5

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Min Ah started to wake up, she saw the white walls of the hotel room. Her head hurt a lot, and she felt really strange. She was not able to recall anything since when Jaejoong announced to play the game. Without moving from the position she woke in, she tried to think about what exactly happened yesterday, but couldn't. Then Min Ah realized 2 obvious things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Min Ah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....I feel strange.... When I looked under my covers I saw that I was not wearing any clothes, and that there was something besides me. When I turn myself around to see what it is, I see Yoochun. The blankets barely covering him. But I can guess that under that, there is a Yoochun. I panic. Scream. Kick him, throwing him to the ground. Knocking him to his senses.

 

Yoochun's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel my face bumping into the cold ground. As I come back to my senses, I realize I am totaly . When I glare to the bed, I see Min Ah barely covering herself with her covers. I quickly understand what happened last night, but I don't remember anything after I took off my shirt. "Min Ah..... what is hapening?" I ask her, but she only stares at me with a panic, crazed and afraid glare. I quickly cover myself totally with the blankets, quietly stand up and and go to put on some clothes without further discussion. Min Ah did the same.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neither Jaejoong or Jung Hee nor Yoochun or Min Ah remembered what had happened yesterday. Jaejoong and Jung Hee had finished drinking all the soju bottles that were left from the game and you already know what had happened with Yoochun and MinAh. Junsu was the only one who recalled what had happened yesterday. He started narrating it all. From the dress to the kiss between Min Ah and Yoochun and how Min Ah came out running from the room. After this, Yoochun remembered it all. How he came rashly into the room and placed himself in the same bed as Min Ah. Then the small conversation they had and then how he just wanted to kiss Min Ah, and how he did so, and much more. Yoochun also recalled what he felt when she kissed him during the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoochun's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HAVE REMBERED IT ALL!!! and I suppose that Min Ah has also done so after Junsu telling us what happened. I don't know how I will meet her today at the set...  Today we will start by reading once again the scene we will act out (by now everyone should already know this by heart) and them we will film it. What I am worried about is that today is the first kiss between the 2 main characters in the drama. I need to talk to Min Ah about this, but I don't know how or where to start. A "sorry" would be good, but either way, we would feel too awkward. I don't know what to do to mend this up. Then another thought came into my mind...... What would happen if... if... if... IF MIN AH GOT PREGNANT!! I know it was only once, but what happen if just in case......

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Yoochun had this thoughts, the filming started... (they were reading the script while Yoochun was thinking) Everything went smoothly, since there were a few parts in which Min Ah and Yoochun had to talk face to face.... But fast enough, the kissing scene came...They tried it several times for the drama's sake, but as soon as their lips were about to touch, both Yoochun or Min Ah went away.... they weren't even able to see each other in the eyes.... Even though, Yoochun had started to be a lot more polite that he was before towards Min Ah. Days passed on and the kissing scene was never done. The director decided to go on with other scenes and leave this one for last. One day, when all the drama's staff were having luch at the hotels restaurant, Min Ah excused herself form the table and went directly to the bathroom. In there, she threw up all the luch she had just eaten. Then, when she went back to the restaurant, the smell of  food made her dizzy. She had been trying really hard to forget everything which had happened that night, and with help of Kim Bum, was able to succeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Min Ah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now everyone is having dinner. I didn't go with them since I feel dizzy, and I am sure that the smell of food won't make me feel any better. I am staying at the hotel room. Just as Yoochun enters the room, coming back from having dinner, the small smell of his clothes bringing back the foods scent made me want to throw up. As I came out of the bathroom, I saw Yoochun standing at the door with a concerned look on his face. "Are you ok??" he asked. "Yes, is just that the food's smell makes me feel dizzy," I answered. "Dizzy?" he asked, with an edge of suspicion in his voice. "WAIT!!" I yelled and rushed back into the bathroom.

 

Yoochun's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Min Ah came out of the bathroom, I took her hand and took her in a taxi to the nearest pharmacy. (Of course she started shouting and cursing at me all the way there). When we got there, I hastily entered and asked for the most accurate pregnancy test. This couldn't be happening. The man attending told me he didn't know which one was better, and i finished buying about 15 different ones. Then I rushed with Min Ah back into the hotel and dragged her forcefuly from the lobby to our room.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Min Ah said whilst intently glaring at me. She didn't realize that the thing I had purchase were pregnancy test...  "Min Ah, I know you are inteligent enough to understand what happened between us the first night here in Jeju. Now, you are feeling dizzy, Connect the dots Min Ah-iah. Don't get angry," I said soothingly, I want you to go into that bathroom and try each one of these tests," I told her handing her the bag. "You want me to do what?!?" Min Ah asked with a dumbstrucked face.  "Please!!! I just want to confirm it is not what I think it is," I begged.

 

Min Ah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although I don't know why I should be doing this, I accepted since Yoochun seemed so desperate about this. I am sure I just eated something in bad state, but what Yoochun says also makes sense. Slowly, I start opening each of the little boxes and following the instruction step by step so that nothing can go wrong. When I finish, I told Yoochun to come into the bathroom. I didn't dare to look at them. After Yoochun enter he stayed frozen, only looking at the snki in which the tests where placed. "What is the result?" anxiuosly asked. His silent confirmed the thought I had in my mind. They were all positive. "It.. it can not be possible," I murmured under my breath, just loud enough for Yoochun to hear it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*While all of this was happening*          A cleaner had just entered Min Ah's and Yoochun's room. Earlier that day, they had told the reception to send someone up to get some laundry and thing sort out.  Just as she was opening the door, she heard something really unexpected...  "YAHH!!! PARK YOOCHUN!!!! IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY DRUNK STATE!!!!! HOW COULD YOU GET ME PREGNANT?!?!?!" it was Min Ah's voice. Hastily, the cleaner closed the door and went out the room knowing that was something she shouldn't have heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

=============================

COMMENT!! =)  SUSCRIBE!! =)