Chapter 19

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

The day right after Minah’s visit to the doctor, she started feeling cramps in the lower part of her tummy. She ignored it thinking it was normal, and the pain was barely withstand able, but after a few hours, the pain started to increase, and she felt a sticky substance leaking from her. She was in labour.

She quickly went for her phone and called Kim Bum.

“BUM AH!! WE NEED TO COME TO THE HOSPITAL!! THE BABY IS COMING!!” Minah screamed through the phone, suddenly feeling the pain increase.

Kim Bum didn’t need to be told twice, he immediately ran out of the studio where he was having the photoshoot, and ran to his car to go fetch Minah. With Kim Bum driving like the devil was following him, they reached the hospital in a record time of 10 minutes.

Minah was immediately passed into the labour room, and the long process started. A long time went by, and Minah hadn’t been able to even take a breath, she had to push, but as soon as she felt the baby poking out, she knew something was wrong, it was not a head, it was a little foot.

The doctor immediately came to make an ultrasound on Minah, and they discovered two things. One (which was pretty obvious), the baby didn’t turn around, and two, the umbilical chord was wrapped around the babies neck, if the situation continued this way, the baby could easily die.

The doctors, thinking Kim Bum was the father, immediately inform him, and with this information, Kim Bum decides to tell Yoochun the truth. Being at the verge of losing his baby, Yoochun had to know the truth.

 

As soon as Yoochun knew the truth, he felt like going a shooting himself, how could he be so careless, and realize when she was lying! But now was not the time to think about those things, he had to hurry to the hospital, his baby could be dying right that moment.

 

Back in the hospital, and after much thinking from the doctor’s part, it has been decided to try to get the baby out with a caesarean operation.

 

This is story is about to finish!! Just a small update!! ^-^