Chapter 18

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

Months had passed ever since the day Minah “confessed” her wrongdoings. Kim Bum had been taking her every 2 weeks to the doctor to get a check up, and even helped her economically with all the costs (much to Minah’s dislike), and now Minah was just a couple of weeks from giving birth.

As soon as the interview finished, Minah received a call from the drama’s PD saying she was out of the drama, and right after that, she changed her phone number. When she thought about it, she didn’t even have a chance to say goodbye to Yoochun, but now it was already too late to think about it. She could only think about the baby, and how to repay Kim Bum, she couldn’t allow herself to think about Yoochun, it was too painful, she had taken this road.

But, one thing that couldn’t leave Minah’s mind was the fact that they never had the chance to divorce, where they still officially married? Or had Yoochun gone to get the divorce? No matter how much she tried to push these thought out of her mind, they kept coming back.

Just as Minah was thinking about this once more, Kim Bum entered the room.

“Minah!! It is time to go to your check up, are you ready?!” Kim Bum asked, Minah had been staying at Kim Bum’s house.

“Oh! Yes, I am going!”

 

On the other hand, Yoochun had never felt as miserable in his entire life. He felt vitality was been out of his being every second he spent without having Minah by his side. He knew she had tricked him, and had caused him lot of trouble, but he still wanted her by his side. The first couple of days, he could only fell hate towards her, he felt like she had back stabbed him. It was true rumors had died down after Minah’s confession, but his life didn’t feel complete anymore.

Yoochun’s manager had tried to convince him to go and have a divorce, but he couldn’t bring himself to go, he still had the hopes that Minah would come back, he was ready to forgive her for everything. She had made his life happy and colorful, even if it was just for a couple of weeks.

If he knew where she was, he would have definitely gone to search for her, but he had no clue. When he had gone back to his house, all her things where gone, and just a little note was left in her bedroom. ‘Sorry for everything. Now I will disappear, and never interfere with your life ever again’

‘You didn’t even give me the chance to say goodbye!’ Yoochun said to himself every single day.

 

Once at the hospital, Minah was taken into the doctor’s room to get inspected. Minah wanted it to be a surprise whether the baby was going to be a girl or a boy, so up till the date, she had no idea about the baby’s gender. But what she was sure of was the baby’s health. The doctor constantly told Minah how the baby would grow to be healthy and beautiful. He also asked himself how after so much stress in the mother’s life, the baby had not been affected at all.

“Minah shi, you should be careful about what you eat and what you do until you are due to give birth, understand? KimBum shi had told me how you do chores in the house, and you shouldn’t be doing that, alright? It could affect the baby, just stay in bed and read a book!”

“Arrasso, is there anything else, the baby is healthy right?”

“Of course, I guess it’s all for today, you can go home!”