Chapter 4

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

Jung Hee's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!!! Now, in this moment, in this exact moment, I am being to the plane by KIM JAEJOONG AND KIM JUNSU!!!!! I want to scream so badly!! I cannot believe it. Today I came to airport to see if there was any spare sit in the plane Min Ah was taking to Jeju. I didn't want to stay alone. I went to see if there was any sit left, but they told me that there wasn't any. As I heard this, I felt so sad that i just let myself fall. As I was falling, I felt someones hand supporting my back. I opened my eyes and saw a guy had caught me just before I had touched the ground. He had some beautiful eyes, and through his shirt, I was able to see his defined abdomen. After helping me stand up he just left, but I was able to see just a hint of blushing on his cheeks.

He was not alone, he was here with his partner. His partner approached me and asked me what had happened. I took a closer look at him, and understand who he was. He was Kim Junsu form JYJ. That just makes me think that the other guy was Jaejoong. Junsu asked me once again what had happened and if I was alright. I told him what had happened earlier, and he told me he would help me. He went to talk to the pilot and seemed to succeed. He came back and told me that a passenger had gotten sick and was not able to take the plane. They were going to give me that sit. I just needed to go pay for it. Casually, Junsu and Jaejoong were also getting in the same plane as I, so they offered to me to it (Junsu) and I, of course, accepted.

 

Yoochun's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SURPRISE!!!!" Jaejoong and Junsu called out at the same time. My face showed confussion. "What are you doing in here?" I asked.  "Aren't you happy to see your mates??" Jaejoong asked. "Cause we are really happy to see you" Junsu continued, "we haven't meet since that time when we went for soju together." "So you are telling me that you came to Jeju with me because you missed me??" I asked.  "Yes, basically," they both said happily.  "And who is her??" I said pointing to the girl between them. "ohh.. Yoochun, she is Jung Hee sshi" Junsu introduced her to me, "we saw her at the airport before coming into the plane. She had a really sad face, we saw her and asked her why she was like that. Well not we... I." Junsu said staring at Jaejoong for I while. Then he continued "She told us her friend was an actress in the drama and that she was going to Jeju for the filming and that she wanted to go with her, but by the time she decided to buy the plane tickets, there were no more left. Luckily, when we told her that we could see if we could convince the pilot to get her a sit, someone got sick and was not able to stay in the plane, so she payed for the ticket and was allowed to take the plane." Junsu finished.

"She says her friend is called Min Ah, do you know her" Jaejoong asked me, clearly trying to flirt with the girl.

 

Min Ah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard someone calling my name from behind. "MIN AH IA!!! MIN AH IA!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!" I felt I recognized the voice. Suddenly someone came into my mind. Jung Hee! What is she doing here!! I started to slowly turn my head backwards, just to confirm my suspicion. She was surrounded by 2 guys. And Yoochun was behind them... What is happening?!? "Oh! There you are" Jung Hee said whilst running towards me. She hugged me and told me what had happened to her today. I realized that the 2 guys were Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu from JYJ. As Jung Hee finished her story. I stood up and bowed to Jaejoong and Junsu and thanked them for what had happened, and for what they did for Jung Hee. Then Jaejoong told me that they were staying at the same hotel we were staying at and that Jung Hee could stay in the same room with them so that I woudn't need to worry about where she was going to stay (wow. they are such gentlemen. How is it possible for them to be Yoochun's friends?!?!). I was about to decline the offer, when Jung Hee started saying: " If it isn't much trouble to you, it is fine with us"

Has she become crazy?!? How can she share a room with 2 guys and only she alone?!? When Yoochun, Jaejoong and Junsu went, leaving me alone with Jung Hee I started staring at her. "MITCHEOSEO!?!?!?!" I said, "how are you going to share a room with them, COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES!!!"   "Relax.... don't you know me. This is a good chance for me to tag along with them, just believe in me... Don't stress" Jung Hee answered. What can I do. She will not listen to me, no matter what I say. So I only give her some advice. "If you do something you shouldn't with either of them.... YOU.... ARE..... DEEAAD!!!!!!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING!!!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours in the plane, Jeju island could already be seen. Everyone in the plane was asleep, so when the pilot started speaking through the speakers, everyone started to moan and to ask what was happening. "We've got to our destiny. Please prepare yourselve's for the descention," the pilot said once again.When the plane finally got to the land, it was already 5pm. Everyone got out of the plane and went to the hotel. Kim Bum and Si Young went to their room, Jung Hee followed Jaejoong and Junsu into their room, barely able to control her happines, and Min Ah and Yoochun went to their room, fighting all the way. The director was favoring Yoochun and Min Ah... They got the pen house. Yoochun's and Min Ah's beds where one besides the other.

Right after Yoochun and Min Ah had settled in the room, Jaejoong, Jung Hee and Junsu came all dressed up to their room. Jaejoong was in a really revealing shirt and some tight jeans, and Junsu was dressed in the same style of clothes. Jung Hee was dressed in a pretty yellow dress and was hiding something behind her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Min Ah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung Hee has just barged in our room. Jaejoong and Junsu followed her in. As they entered, I could see how their faces showed surprise. "Wow!! You've gotten such a COOL room" Jung Hee said. I was too busy fighting with Yoochun to pay any attention to the room. All the walls had a huge beautiful window on them and the roof was made of glass. The glass the roof was made of had something special about it, you were not able to see through it. And for the windows, each one of them had a beautiful curtain so that people were not able to see what was happening in the room. The curtains were flower patterned. Min Ah showed me what she was hiding behind her back. It was a dress just like hers, just that it was a beautiful pearled pink color . "Dress up in this," Jung Hee ordered me. "We are going to party the whole night to celebrate we are here together at Jeju!!"  Junsu and Jaejoong went to check Yoochun's closet, searching for clothes. "You wear this!" they said at the same time throwing the clothes towards Yoochun. "We are going to dance all night!" the three said. I quickly went to change not daring to say no. Then I called Jung Hee into the bathroom which I was changing in. "I don't feel confident in this dress," I told her, "it is too revealing and not easy to manage."  "Dont' worry," Jung Hee said still looking at me, "you look beautiful." The dress was made of satin and it showed my back. It was strapeless and the dress stopped inches above my knees, showing my legs. "I will help you with your make up," Jung Hee suggested, "Min Ah, I am doing this so that you can show Yoochun how beautiful you really are."

Jung Hee helped me apply thin coats of make up and a light pink lipstick. Yoochun came out of the other bathroom with a loose shirt and the same tight jeans Jaejoong and Junsu were using.

 

Yoochun's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I saw Min Ah come out with that strapeless dress, I ran out of words. She was unrecognizable. Junsu and Jaejoong even whistle at her and Jung Hee tells her to swirl for them. When she does this,  feel my heart starting to run and the words "You shouldn't use this type of dress. This dress can only the wore by someone with a good figure, not by you," came out of my mouth. Junsu and Jaejoong stared at me with blank eyes. I know she looks magnificent in that dress, but I just couldn't admit it in front of her. "Well.... know that you are ready, lets go!" Junsu said. Junsu and Jaejoong took us to the hotel's night club.  

 

Jaejoong's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung Hee told us that Min Ah has a crush on Yoochun, and that the only thing Yoochun does is being cold towards her. We came up with a plan while being in the room. We are going to take them to the night club and we are going to dance for a while. Then we are going to take them to our room and play with the bottlegame. Truth. Kiss. Or drink. We will take some Soju bottles with us. As we get to the night club we enter and choose a table.We ask for some soju. Then Junsu invited Min Ah to go and dance with him. As they got to the dancing floor, every single guy started to put their attention at Min Ah. It was so fun to see.

 

Junsu's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW!! Min Ah looks SO good in that dress. She looks really, really attractive. I just don't understand how Yoochun could say that about her. Min Ah is also such a GREAT dancer. Her movements in the dancing floor just make everyone start staring at her and all the woman in here are jealous of her.Then Jaejoong and Jung Hee came to dance with us. We were the center of attention in this room. Yoochun is usually a party-lover, but he stayed in there, sitting at the table. He just kept staring at something. When I putted more attention to what he was staring at, I saw it was Min Ah. He almost started drooling. OUR MISSION HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED!! We've made yoochun desire Min Ah. After a while dancing we went back to the table, and I asked Yoochun why he was not having fun. "I am not in the mood," he answered with a bored tone. "Now lets cheer for this wonderful night," Jaejoong said. He poured a cup of soju to each one and said "CHEERS!!" Min Ah and Yoochun didn't drink up. "I don't want to drink. I am not much of a drinker," Min Ah said. "I don't want to loose my consciousnes in this moment," Yoochun said after Min Ah. After this we brought them to our room.

 

Min Ah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I am being dragged by Jung Hee into their room. She tells me we are going to play a game. Jaejoong and Junsu have brought some bottles with them, so I suppose it has to do with making us drink. We got to the center of the room, and Jaejoong putted a bottle in the center of us. We made a circle. Starting from my right were: Jaejoong, Jun Hee, Junsu and Yoochun. "We are going to play a very funny game," Junsu announced.  " The rules are very simple," Jaejoong continued, "we are going to use this bottle, and we are going to spin it. The person it stops pointing can decide. Either if that person wants to drink a cup of soju, kiss the one who's on its left or take off a piece of clothes. So in this game we have an advantage against the girls," Jaejoong finished explainig. I am not really excited about this game, but I didn't want to ruin the party, so I just let it be.

Jaejoong is the first one to spin the bottle. It stops at me. "So... what do you choose Min Ah??" Jung Hee playfully asked. "I will have a cup of soju," I said resigned. She poured me a cup and I drank it. Then its my turn to spin it. It stops at Yoochun. "What do you choose," I asked teasingly. "I wil choose to...... take of a piece of clothes," he suddenly said. As he took of his shirt, I was able to see his handsome abdomen. In this state (slightly drunk) I don't know if I will be able stop myself from admiring him.

 

Yoochun's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I decided to take off my shirt because, if I get drunk I might start complimenting Min Ah or say any kind of stupid things. That is unacceptabe. "Now is my turn to spin it," I said. The bottle stops at Jung Hee. "I will take off my clothes," she says even before I have time to say anything, "just joking!! I choose the kiss," she said whilst approaching Jaejoong. Their lips quickly touched each other and Jung Hee broke it, with Jaejoong still expectant. After that, the bottle only finished pointing at me and at Min Ah. As I couldn't take off my pants, and I wouldn't kiss junsu, I started to have soju shots, and Min Ah wouldn't kiss me, nor take off her dress, so she always chose the shots too. After several turns like this, when the bottle stopped at Min Ah she said kiss. She took me and started kissing me, probably she is as drunk as I am. Then Junsu said it was enough, and told us to go to sleep, and that they would take care of cleaning up. Min Ah immediately left the room with a slight blush on her cheeks, she probably has just realized what she has done.

When I got to the room, I saw the lights were turned of. I just threw myself into the first soft thing I felt.

 

Min Ah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel something besides me, what could it be?? When I turn to see what is was, I see a clothes-less Yoochun. "Yah! Park Yoochun why are you such a jerk towards me?" I asked him, whilst giggling. I couldn't believe I was asking this instead of telling him to get lost!  "What?" he answered. "Ever since we met, you've only been cold towards me! Treating me badly and making us fight all the time! Can't you see my true feelings?" I said. What am I saying!?! I shouldn't be doing this!! I can't stop myself!!  "You were really pretty with that dress today" Yoochun said and then started to giggle, "you say I don't see you true feelings?? Maybe you don't see mine," he said with a smile on his face, while brushing of my hair. Suddely felt his chest pressed against mine, and his lips kissing mines. His tongue asking for permission in. He kisses me repeatedly, sweetly. I am not sure why he is doing this, but am not able to stop myself, I just keep kissing him back, and let him do anything he wants to do. WHAT AM I DOING!!!!!!! I SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS!!!!!!!!! WHY AM I KISSING HIM BACK?!?!?!WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?! HE SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS!!!!!

 

 

============================

Have you already watched Jaejoong's "Mine" MV??  I am not a rock fan, but he was really really hot on the video.... And the best of all...HIS VOICE!!! It is awesome!! SO angelical!!!  Also! Please comment! If there's something you don't like just tell me! And subscribers are VERY VERY WELCOMED!!<3 <3