Chapter 6

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

Yoochun's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min Ah was screaming like a mad woman at me. Randomly throwing thing, without even thinking were it could land to. Many of them landed in my head, I think that is where she was aiming at...  "Min Ah, you need to calm down," I said soothingly. "I know that you are really afraid of what might happen, but panicking id not the best way to take this situation... Furthermore, now you are carrying a baby, you need to calm down for the baby's sake. Please..."  " Yah!! Yoochun!! How are we going to solve this?" Min Ah asked me, her eyes slightly wet and her voice unstable, all hints that she was about to loose control, once again, "You know that we need to continuue filming the drama, and in this state it will become really difficult for me. And, although I might not show it, I will not give up on this baby, ok?? I am not that cruel. I know you might want me to get an abortion, but that will not happen."

This last word really hurt me. I might have a bad character towards people, but i am not a monster. But I couldn't show it to her. "YAH!!!! DO YOU THINK I AM A MONSTER!?!? STILL!! WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF i ASKED FOR AN ABORTION?!? FIRST OF ALL, WE DON'T EVEN LIKE EACH OTHER!!! YOU ARE LESS THAN DUST FOR ME!!! UNDERSTAND IT!! THE BABY MEANS NOTHING EITHER!! THAT "THING" COULD EASILY RUIN MY LIFE.... AND MY CAREER ALL IN ONE GO!!! I WANT YOU BOTH OUT OF MY LIFE!!! KAA!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" I screamed. When I calmed myself, I saw tears starting to come out of Min Ah's eyes. There was a really hurt expression on her face, and I could see she was really really hurt by the words I had just spilled out. "OK!!! I WON'T COME BACK TO YOUR LIFE!!!!" Min Ah said sobbing while rushing out of the room. Maybe I shouldn't have used that type of words, I just acted like a total jerk, but I felt really strange. Why did it hurt me so much when she mentioned the abortion....

 

Min Ah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew that Yoochun wasn't a gentle man, but I didn't know he was like this. How could he say that about his own baby. Now that I think about it, he really is a monster. After that night, he started being slightly nicer towards me, and soon I started to fall for him again, but after this..... I don't know where to go to. I am barely able to see, I can just feel the tears coming out one after another one, bluring my view. Suddenly, I bumped against someone, and fell to the ground... When I calmed myself down and started to lift my view, I saw Kim Bum standing there, looking at me worriedly. He helped me stand up, and took me to take a walk to the beach located just by the hotel.

Finally I calmed myself... with a little help of Kim Bum... There was a cool breeze and the air felt clean. The sky was full of blinking stars. There was an awkward solence between us. "Do you feel better?" Kim Bun finally broke it. "Yes, thank you for concerning," I answered. "Now, we are not going back to the hotel until you tell me what had just happened and why you were escaping your room." I didn't know what to say. I didn't know if I could tell him. No one talked for a long time. "Can't you tell me what happened?" Kim Bum asked. I turned my head and saw straight into his eys. I could see sincere concern for me... I could see he was really worried, so I decided to tell him. "I slept with Yoochun," I finally blurted. I expected him to start shouting, but he didn't.       

 

Kim Bum's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I slept with Yoochun," Min Ah suddenly said. At first I thought I heard it wrong, but she said it loud and clear, and I didn't want her to feel even worse with me asking her to repeat it. "Oh.." I started to say carefully, "did anything else happened?" I asked, "I know you are strong and you wouldn't act in that way because of that." I saw Min Ah's cheeks blush in a light shade of pink, it was really cute. "How can you be friend, you such kind and cute person, with Yoochun, the worse jerk that ever lived in planet Earth!!" Min Ah exclaimed. "Did something happened with Yoochun?? Was he really rude towards you?? what did he say to you?" I started asking question after another, not even giving her time to answer... I realized this.. "Sorry," I said. "Don't worry," Min Ah said, now with a smile on her face. "You look really beautiful when you smile," I complimented her.. She blushed. "And you look really cute when you blush," I continued, making her blush even harder. "Now, can you tell me what happened?" I asked.

 

Min Ah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How can he be such cutie?? I decided to tell him what happened. I started to narrate everything since the night in which Jaejoong, Jung Hee and Junsu took us to the club, until what Yoochun had just said to me. When I finished, Kim Bum didn't say anything. There was an awkward silence between us.. I was not able to read his expression. I was clueless about what was going through his mind in  this moments. So I decided to talk. "The stars are beautiful today," I said. "Yes, they are beautiful.... But you are even more beautiful than them" Kim bum sweetly answered. I blushed REALLY hard... He jut stared at me... Suddenly he started to lean his head forward, I instictively closed my eyes expecting a kiss. Suddenly I heard a low chuckle. When I opened my eyes I saw Kim Bum smirking.  "Yah! Yoon Min Ah how can you kiss another guy when you are pregnant with Yoochun's baby?" Kim Bum teased. "He doesn't want either the baby nor me! I already told you what he yelled at me," I answered, pouting, he smirked again. "Do you want the baby to think you are a two-timer??" Kim Bum continued.  "Yah! Kim Sang Bum!! How can you tease me when I am in this state?" I said giggling a bit. "Well... in this moment you don't look so devastated" He answered. We stared at each other for a moment and burst out laughing at the same time. Kim Bum is so cute and understanding!! I am alwasy comfortable when I am with him...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Yoochun realized what he had just said to Min Ah, he rushed out the room desperately searching for her. After realizing she wasn't inside the hotel anymore, he went to the lobby and asked the woman working there if she had seen his co-actor going out the hotel. The receptionist answered by telling him she had taken the beach's direction with a really handsome young man. Yoochun ran with all his strenght to the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoochun's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finaly got to the beach, I saw Min Ah and Kim Bum kissing. I felt sad, betrayed and cheated. I didn't know what to do.. I stayed there watching them for a while, and saw they started happily laughing at something. That's when I just exploded. I went to where they both were, took Min Ah by the waist and put her on my shoulder so that her upper part was on my abdomen and her lower on my back. Kim Bum just stared dumbfounded and Min Ah started screaming, telling me to let her down, hitting my with her fists.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*On the other side of the beach*

Someone was taking a night stroll by the sea when suddenly he saw 2 people kissing. When he putted more attention, he realized the man was Kim Bum. As fast as he could he took out his cell phone and took shots of the "couple" by every angle possible. He was thinking of taking this to the newspapers to see how much he could get with that. A photo of the reserved Kim Bum Kissing a girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

P.S: Kim Bum actually leaned his head so that his lips were almost touching Min Ah's, but then he retrieved.. But if you saw it from afar it seems they were kissing.

 

 

==================================

Do you like the plot so far?? I really hope you do!!  COMMENT and SUSCRIBE!!!

 

 

                                         001764_14-1.jpg