Chapter 12

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

As soon as Yoochun and Minah put their feet on Korean land, a huge crowd started moving towards them. They looked like the waves in the beach of the Maldives.

Yoochun immediately put his body in front of Minah’s in a protective way. He was not sure what it was about, but now he felt surer than ever when he saw the wave tackling Minah, he cared.

Minah looked down at her wrist, and smiled, then looked at the man in front of her. He had bought it for her, and she knew he did care.

 

*Flashback*

Minah’s POV~~~~~~~~~

“Minah, close your eyes,” Yoochun instructed once the plane had ascended. I was really confused, why would he want me to close my eyes. I couldn’t make sense of it, but I did as he told me, I was really grateful because of the wonderful week. Even if we couldn’t do that many things because of my pregnancy, but I knew he did his best to make it fun for me.

Suddenly, I felt him taking my hand in his, and his voice telling me to open my eyes again. When I turned back to see my hand, I saw there was a beautiful bracelet on my hand. I immediately took a liking to it. It had little charms, and was made of different colors. It wasn’t anything fancy.

“This is a friendship bracelet,” Yoochun explained, “I decided to give you one because I still remember the first time we met, being sincere, I really despised you, but soon I started noticing everything you did. I was biased against you. This bracelet symbolizes that now we can be in peace, and I hope you understand I do care.”

This made my heart skip a beat. He cared.

*End of Flashback*

 

Yoochun’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After seeing the huge group of people running towards us, I put my body in a protective way in front of Minah, and soon, my manager appeared. He came with huge, muscular guards, and we were guided safely to the car he had prepared.

Before I could ask, my manager started answering my biggest question. “Yoochun ah, I think the press discovered that you two got married to cover a pregnancy because of a one-night-stand. I am really sorry, and I know this is really difficult for the both of you, but you need to go to a conference to tell your side of the story. Remember to denie, denie, denie. If you don’t, both your careers will be in great danger,” he explained.

I saw Minah’s face grow pale. She was already going through hard times because of being forced to marry someone she didn’t love, and now, she would have to confront the entire country, and all the fans that will probably be against her…

I will call Kim Bum to come and help us. And I will give time for Minah go and speak to Junghee. I now there are some things she cannot say in front of me.

 

Yoochun went to a café to speak with Kim Bum, and Junsu and Jaejoong, and Changmin and Yunho. They would surely be able to come up with a plan to protect Minah. Six head think better than one.

On the other hand, Minah, went to speak with Junghee. She knew that only her best friend would be able to calm her down. She felt she would faint any time soon, but tried to control herself thinking it wouldn’t be good for the baby. Everything happened too fast.

 

Minah’s POV~~~~~~

I went to speak with Junghee. She will help me, I know. When I called her, she had a worried voice, which she seemed to try hard to hide. When I told her the news, she told me that rumor had started 2 days after Yoochun and me left for our honey moon.

She wanted to call to tell us, but Yunho stopped her, telling her to give us a couple of days of total rest before starting to worry about it. I guess she listened to him, and now I am really grateful for all those extra hours of sleep I had at the hotel.

“Minah ah!! There has been said that the ones that brought the information were a photographer in Jeju island, and an ajhumma maid at the hotel we stayed at Jeju,” Junghee told me.

“Soooooo,” I said still not getting why she was telling me this…. It was not relevant.

“If we find those people, we can try to convince them to take away their statements, and although I am totally sure, it will not make the rumors totally disappear it could really help us a lot,” Junghee explained so that I could understand.

“Ohhhh!!! Uri chingu ah, you are really intelligent!!” I said jumping on her to give her a hug.

“Yah, Minah ah, you are really careless, you shouldn’t do that when there’s life inside you!” Junghee sternly said.

“Ok, miahn,” Yoonhee muttered, knowing she was in the correct.

 

Yoochun’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~

“Guys, what should I do?” I asked. I didn’t get an answer. The guys told me they knew since the beginning of our honey moon, but decided to keep quiet about it to give us some time of real rest.

“Yochun ah, I really don’t know. But Junghee said she came up with an idea. So just try not thinking too much about it. Wait to see what happens at tomorrow’s conference, and we can start working from there,” Yunho calmly said.

“Ok, thanks hyung. I will go home to check on Minah, that girl really doesn’t care about her body. She even forgets she is carrying a baby. I don’t know how it feels to have someone growing inside of you, but I am sure it is not that easy to forget. I should get going before she does anything silly. Bye!” I said, walking out of the café.

 

All the guys  (except Kim Bum, he knew since a long time ago, and he felt like his heart was been stabbed with a knife once and again) smiled as if they were conspiring something. They knew Yoochun had really started to care about Minah, and they wanted to know if there was love involved, so they decided to find out.

Kim Bum had to left early, so that left 4 crazy guys thinking about how to make their friend admit how he felt.

Yoochun got home, and saw Minah and Junghee talking on kitchen’s table. He entered slowly, wanting to scare Minah, and indeed, it was a success. He was celebrating his victory while Minah nagged at him, when Junghee started Speaking.

“Park Yoochun, I am really expecting you to take care of Minah, if you don’t, I will personally come and kill you. You should now scaring pregnant women is not good for their health,” Junghee said.

“Miahne Minah,” Yoochun said, pouting his lips.

“Yoochun ah, don’t pout! That makes you look like a little girl!” Junghee snarled.

“Junghee ah, stop it. He looks cute when pouting!” Minah exclaimed.

“Yah, I don’t want to look cute. I am manly!” Yoochu cutely exclaimed.

“Yoochun ah,” Junghee said, “Frankly, no real man say they are manly. Bear that in mind. Minah ah, I should get going since your husband is back. Annyeong!!” Junghee said before walking out of the house.

It was already starting to get late. Yoochun quickly made some ramen (only thing he can cook properly), and gave it to Minah. Then he told her to quickly get a bath, and tucked her to sleep. She was going to need energy for tomorrow. Yoochun decided to sleep only this night with Minah in her room (Yoochun had his own room). He rested her head on his chest, and they quickly fell asleep.

No matter how the two of them wanted the next day not to com, eventually, it came. They got ready, and went to the location. The stylists got them ready, and Kim Bum got there just before the conference started.

“Minah ah, don’t worry. Don’t speak if don’t want to, we will spek for you,” Kim Bum said in a reassuring tone.

“Yes Minah, we will talk for you. Don’t worry!” Yoochun said, and the big doors opened.