Chapter 11

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

“Minah ah, get up. Today we’ve gotten loads of things to do. We might have gotten married to avoid a huge scandal, but I believe that we are stuck with each other for now, so let’s enjoy ourselves while being here ok? It is a really pretty place!” Yoochun beamed.

“Eoh… ok,” Minah said sleepily said, still lying on the bed.

“Minah, did you know you stir too much when you sleep, you almost kicked me out of the bed,” Yoochun said.

“Oh, really? Miahn!” Minah quickly tried apologizing.

“Don’t worry, but I will have to cope with it for the whole of the week. I must get used to it. Quickly get changed.  Today we are going to go and tour around the town nearby. We must buy souvenirs for our parents, and our friend. If I don’t, Junsu and Changmin will keep nagging me for my entire life. Tomorrow we will go for the beach. And the day after we will go snorkeling. The other days we will just stay in the hotel, ok?” Yoochun asked Minah.

 

Yoochun’s POV~~~~~~~

I really want Minah to enjoy this honeymoon, who knows if she will ever have the chance to have a real honeymoon. I got up early today, and started planning our week in the Maldives. Today we are going to go shopping, I heard about those love bracelets, which means you will spent the whole of your life with that person. Even if I can’t really say I love Minah, I feel sympathy for her, and I really feel I’ve wronged her.

 Minah quickly got changed into a cute beach dress. With a little bow on her hair to hold it in place. She looked adorable. “Ok, we should get going now,” I said. We went out the hotel, and took a bus to the town, the town was really awesome. It was so cheerful, and colorful. There was a shop for every single thing. There were exotic food, which Minah wanted to taste (I guess she has regained her apetite), and there are also some rides, and Minah wants to get on them, but I will not let her. It is too dangerous.

Minah’s pregnancy has been well so far, I am not risking her losing the baby. First, we went to get the gifts for our friends and family. You could get every imaginable thing. I got the guys some shirts, and some beautiful key chains with the landmarks of the Maldives. For my umma, I will get her pictures of the scenery, for appa, I guess a key chain is also a good idea.

And I will get Minah one of those love bracelets, I will tell her to interpret it as a peace, and friendship bracelet instead of a love one.

 

Minah’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love it all. Everything is pretty and perfect. After getting gifts for everyone, we went to get some clothes. I didn’t have any decent swimming suits, so Yoochun said he would get me one. There were so many styles, and Yoochun started making a huge pile of different styles, then he told me to try on every single one of them. I guess we will not be able to do anything else for today.

First, it was a one-piece suite. I was indeed beautiful. The patterns were really pretty, and I really felt comfortable in it, but Yoochun told me it didn’t go well with my color of skin. Then I got into a two piece one, I really didn’t want to go out with that on, but Yoochun told either I went out, or he would come in, and I didn’t want people getting weird ideas.

As soon as I went out, I felt everyone’s eyes falling on, me, I immediately went into the changing rooms again, and told Yoochun to speak like that. He told me it was too tight, and the style didn’t look so good. It didn’t match my style. This went on for hours, suit after suit. I would not be joking if I said I tried 100 different swimming suits.

I liked them all, and I would have been happy getting any of those, but Yoochun was really a fashion freak. Finally, we decided on getting a one piece suit. It was pale purple, and it was really beautiful.

Also a two-piece one. It was a bright pink, really pretty. He told me that the two piece one would be to go to the beach, and the one piece one would be to go to swim to the hotels pool. He said I shouldn’t go with the two piece one to the pool since he saw many men eyeing me when we were checking in.

After that, there was not time for anything else, so we went back to the hotel. We had dinner in our room, and went to sleep. Tomorrow we will go to the beach. I saw it from far, and it seems a really pretty and fun place to be in. So bad I totally forgot to bring my camera…….

 

Next day was the same. Yoochun getting up early, and waking Minah up. Breakfast, and they then went to do their plans of the day. Yoochun decided he wanted to go surfing, so he went to rent two surfing boards, he wanted to teach Minah how to surf, it was a fun task to do.

But to Yoochun’s surprise, as soon as Minah’s feet touched the board, she started surfing as a pro…. To which Yoochun immediately stopped her, thinking about the baby inside her.

“Minah ah, you should stop, think about the baby!!” Yoochun shouted out. He wanted to have a nice moment teaching Minah, not having her recklessly in the sea. Minah immediately stopped, but the wave made her fall into the sea. Yoochun panicked, and rushed to Minah, but then he saw a guy just below Minah, had caught her before he crashed into the sea.

Then, he saw how he stared at her. With…. Lust? He rushed there, and snatched Minah from that guys arms., carrying her bridal style to the coast. “Minah, you should stay here. Rest a little. I believe you sometimes really forget you are actually pregnant!” Yoochun exclaimed.

“Mianhe Yoochun ah…… I should really start being more careful….. I am so sad the baby will have such a bad omma,” Minah said, making Yoochun frown.

“Ani, don’t say that. Any other women would have had an abortion to save her career, but you decided to keep the baby, you are definitely a good omma,” Yoochun said with a serious, and a little angry expression on his face.

After thinking a while about it, Yoochun decided to take Minah back to the hotel, and cancelled the snorkeling session. When he planned it all, he had also forgotten Minah was pregnant.

“Minah ah, I think we should just stay in the hotel for the whole of this week, resting before we go back to work. In your pregnant state, we cannot do much, it is too dangerous,” Yoochun reasoned.

“But Yoochun ah, I really wanted to go snorkeling, and hotels pool looks incredible!!” Minah said pouting.

“Snorkeling has been totally prohibited, I already canceled it. But if you want, we can go to the hotel’s pool when it is late at night, and we can have a night stroll. You know there are some paths above the sea, and it is really calming to walk through there. Ok, call?” Yoochun asked Minah.

She couldn’t complain. He was right. She was pregnant, she shouldn’t be doing such things. “Ok, but promise me we will go for a walk every single night after having dinner. And we will go to have a swim at the pool every single night just before dinner when there’s no one there, ok?”

“Ok, promise.”

After that, Minah extended her pinkie, “Pinkie promise?” Minah asked, Yoochun let out a small chuckle and then also extended his pinkie finger.

So, that how days went by at the hotel. They would go out to eat, except for dinner. And every single night they would go for a nice(if not romantic) stroll. Once, they even took some torches with them, and went to the beach when the tide went down.

The rest of the day, they would stay in bed. Unconsciously cuddling against each other. Either watching TV, reading a book, or just having a nice conversation. Soon, the week ended, and it was already time to go back to Korea. They gathered their things, and went into the plane, when their flight was announced through the speakers.

They were really happy. They knew for sure their relationship had grown better, thay had made wonderful memories, and their bond had grew bigger.

They just didn’t know what was awaiting for them once they got back to Korea……

 

Hey!! I really wonder if there's anyone still interested in my story...... Well, to those who are, I AM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN THREE MONTHS!!!! I was busy with another fanfic... Sort of forgot about this one...... JEONGMAL, JEONGMAL JEONGMAL MIANHE!!!!!!! Hope you forgive me!!!

So, here's the chapter....... Hope you like it!!! ~.~

I promise I will start updating more!!!! ^.^