Chapter 10

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

Minah looked out the window, and she saw a beautiful beach. Clear seas. Big palm trees. And the best of all, houses over the water!!

Maldives-Paradise.jpg

 

“WOW! It is beautiful!! I am still not able to believe I am here!! It is like the place in where they filmed Boys Over Flowers!!”  Minah exclaimed.

“Would you have a guess to where we are?” Yoochun asked.

“Well…. Seeing those houses, I would say we are in Bora Bora…” Minah said.

“Well… you would be wrong…” Yoochun said with a smug smirk. “You will discover where we are soon… for now do as the captain says and quickly put on the belt.” He said with a kind tone of voice.

“Ok…..” Minah said, not convinced, but without being able to stop staring outside the window, it WAS really a beautiful view.  The plane soon landed, and there was a car, a really luxurious one, waiting for Yoochun and Minah. It would take them to where they were staying. In the car, Yoochun finally told Minah where they were.

 

They had gone to the Maldives, and were going to stay in a really cool hotel. Yoochun had booked a suite, and it was the most awesome thing that Minah had ever seen in her entire life. It had 2 parts.

Conrad-Maldives-Underwater-Suite.jpg

 

The upper part, which seemed to be floating on the water, and the lower part, which was really incredible, it was under the water, and the bed was in the middle, so it was the room. The “roof” was made of a really resistant crystal, and when you looked up, you would be able to see the water. The sea creatures, the beautiful colored fish and all the marine fauna and flora.

 

Minah couldn’t believe she would be staying in here for the next days.

“Are we really staying in this place for our honeymoon?!?” Minah asked, her eyes double their normal size.

“Yes!! Do you like it?” Yoochun asked with expectant eyes.

“YES I DOO!!! I LOVE it!! How did you actually thought of coming here!!” Minah said, still with that glint of happiness in her eyes. “Tomorrow we NEED to go to the beach… Ara??” Minah said, like a little child inside a sweet shop.

“Ara.. Ara.. Now we need to go to sleep, it is already late, and if you want to go to the beach, you need to go to bed,” Yoochun told Minah, talking to her as if she was a baby.

“Yah!! I am not a baby… Stop talking to me like that!! Actually, You’ve been talking to me like that ever since you discovered I was pregnant… Could you please stop it?” she asked.

“Ok… Ok… I will stop talking to you like that… It is just that know I see that you are so fragile… frail…” Yoochun said blushing a bit. It was barely visible since Yoochun’s skin color was a little dark, but Minah saw it.

“Why do you blush?” she asked, smirking a little.

“Well… It is just that… ehhmm… well….” He was not able to answer.

Suddenly, Minah came rushing towards Yoochun, and jumped, knocking him down to the bed, this was a action which took Yoochun by surprise. He didn’t’ know what was happening… He didn’t know how to react. She was always sort of shy. When she got angry, she would say every single thing that came into her mind, but usually she was shy, and wouldn’t do anything too bold, but she just did it……

“Yah…  Nul boaniya??” Yoochun asked, barely able to speak, she felt so uncomfortable with Minah on top of him, embracing him in a hug.

“What? Do you want me to move away?” Minah asked, really innocently, she didn’t imagine she was doing something she shouldn’t.

 

Yoochun’s POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!!! Minah has just knocked me down to the bed. I asked her what she was doing, but she just smiled to me, asking me if I wanted her to move. But there was this innocence in her eyes, she didn’t know how I felt about her being like that, she didn’t know it…

“I was just showing you how happy I was because of all this,” she said moving her arms all around the space.

“Oh… sorry… I didn’t understand your intentions…” I said, quietly, like saying it to myself, but she heard. I am starting to think she has some kind of super ears.

“Don’t worry, that can happen!” she cheerfully said. I was surprised to hear this answer coming from her.

 

In the room there was only one bed, so we slept together. I felt so blissful, her head was in my chest, and I started brushing of her hair. The confidence between the 2 of us has been increasing, maybe we don’t love each other, but we’ve been learning to live with each other. Tomorrow we are going to the beach; it is going to be so fun!!

 

I feel like  little child once again. I am not able to sleep, I just want it to be tomorrow!! I can’t wait anymore!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, Yoochun also fell asleep, Minah and Yoochun slept all night embracing each other, and somehow, they just felt so happy. They even smiled throughout their whole sleeping.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii!! This time I didn’t take so long to update!! Enjoy!! Pls comment!!! ^^

 

Pls, comment on the new poster!!