Chapter 9

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

"Saranghae!!" Yoochun said when he finished singing his song.

 

Everyone cheered and awwwed, Minah felt tears starting to fall from her eyes. At first, she thought it was just part of the show, but she could see the sincerity in his eyes, and in the tone of voice he had said it, everything seemed to be so unreal. After Yoochun finished singing, he came back into the table Minah was sitting at with the TVXQ and JYJ members.

“Hyung, you really do seem to love Minah noona!” Changmin said.

“Oh…. You don’t know how much we love each other!!” Minah said, an edge of sarcasm in her voice. Yoochun got a little annowed by this, and Changmin turned to look at Minaah with a confused face.

“Of course we do love each other a lot!! Why do you think we are getting married,” Yoochun said, cupping Minah’s face in his hands, getting their faces each time closer.

“Yah!” Minah murmured under her breath.

“Bwo?” Yoochun said while pouting a little, with the same tone of voice as Minah. Just as their lips were about to touch, with the expectant eyes of every single guest waiting, Yoochun went away, not kissing Minah, making everyone laugh, since Minah ad already closed her eyes.

“Wait till the honeymoon,” Yoochun teasingly said. But of course, Minah knew he was just teasing her, after all the vents that had already happened, he would never dare.

“Soo…. Where are we going for our honey moon?” Minah asked.

“I am just going to tell you that you will definitely love it!!” Yoochun happily said.

 

Soon Minah’s omma and appa, and Yoochun’s omma and appa, approached the “happily married couple”.

“Yoochun-ah, you’ve  already decided where to go in your honey moon, right?” Yoochun’s omma asked.

“Omma, don’t worry, I’ve got it all sort out,” he said, still having that smile plastered on his face, and that good mood, not changing.

 

The party soon concluded, and the new spouses left for their Honey moon.

 

Minah’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’ve never seen this side of Yoochun, and I am really surprised to see it in this moments. I thought that he would be all grumpy since he was forced into an arranged marriage, but incredibly, he isn’t. Throughout the whole ceremony and afterwards party, he had a smile that would never leave his face, and he would not get angry because of anything.

 

I just hope he would stay like this, and then I would still be happy, even in this marriage. Right now, we are leaving for our honeymoon, I had told Yoochun several times that I didn’t want to go to a honeymoon, that I wanted to work all I could before my tummy started to show, but he wouldn’t budge. HE told me that marrying only happens once in a lifetime and that this would be the only chance to go into a honeymoon, so I finally accepted to go.

 

Apparently we are going outside the country, since we are traveling in a plane. Yoochun still doesn’t want to tell me where we are going, but he’s been kind to me in every aspect (as I’ve said before) so I am just going to let this one slide off.

 

 

Yoochun’s POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohh!! She is so cute! We are on our way to our honey moon. I will not tell her were we are going, she will discover when we get there. It is a quite famous place, and it is a really beautiful and calm place to be in, so I think it will be just fine for Minah to relax after everything that has happened to her.

 

Right now, she has fallen asleep, and her frail head is resting on my shoulders. All this emotions from the last week were probably too much for her, she was not even able to sleep correctly since she had to prepare the wedding details (even if our manager and director had taken care of most of it, there was still loads of work left to do).

 

I don’t know what is happening. I used to hate her so much, but now that I think back, I don’t even know where that hatred came from, she is kind, hardworking, good-looking, intelligent and talented. She is respectful towards her sunbaes (even to me), and to all the elder people.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The plane was still in the air, and soon Yoochun fell asleep, his head resting on Minah’s shoulder. They looked so cute together!! Suddenly the captain’s voice started to boom through the airplane.

“We are going to be landing soon!! Please be sitting and have your belts on!!” he said. Yoochun had specifically told the captain not to tell through the speaker where they were going to so that it would remain as a surprise for Minah..

When they heard the captain’s voice, they suddenly got up, bumping their head with each others.

“Mian!!” they both said at the same time.

“Oh! We are here!!” Minah excitedly said.

“Yes we are, do you want to look out the window?” Yoochun asked

“Can I?” Minah asked, eyes full of curiosity.

“Of course, have a peek!!” Yoochun happily answered.

 

Minah looked out the window, and she saw a beautiful beach. Clear seas. Big palm trees. And the best of all, houses over the water!!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late late late update!!! (Seems like I am apologizing in every single update I make.... hehehe.....) Here is the chapter.... Hope You Enhoy It!!! ^^  Remember to Suscribe and Comment!!!! ^_^  (I really, really love comments!! Please comment!!)

 

 

Congratulations for JYJ because of the performing in the presidential inauguration !!!!!!!! (those comment where really rude and out of place!!) and also because of the concert in the Tokyo Dome!!!!!!!!