Chapter 2

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoochun bowed to Min Ah since his sunbae forced him to, and just as Min Ah realized a sunbae of hers was bowing to her she immeadiately bowed back, making their heads bump against each other. Yoochun said: "ahhh... jeongmal!! first I need to bow and now she bumps my head with hers!!!". Min Ah thought he was being really disrespectful, but as they were both rising their heads, Min Ah catched a glimpse of her co-actor. Immediately she realized that he was her idol Park Yoo Chun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Min Ah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMO!! I cannot believe I've just met Yoochun. At first I felt somehow disapointed, (and also shocked, I'VE JUST MET YOOCHUN!!) since I thought of Yoochun as a perfect kind gentleman. I quickly recovered, and try calming myself by telling myself that that would be the reaction of anyone whose this would happen to, and that I didn't want him thinking I was just a crazy fan. "Sorry! I am really really sorry!" I said. "Aish! Forget it!" he answered. I couldn't believe that the Yoochun I was putting all my trust into had such manners. As we kept talking to each other, each time I felt more disappointed. Soon we were called into the assembly room. The Scandal's director was on the stage. He started by telling us how he was really excited about this new drama. Then he started introducing each one of the drama's actors and actresses and even some of the cameos. He also presented the drama's staff. Every time he called out a name, that person stood up. Then he called Yoochun and me over to the stage. He introduced us as the drama's main couple. "Park Yoochun and Yoon Min Ah" he said, they will be interpreting Han Eun Soo and Kang Min Jung.

I felt chills going up my back. Until now I realized what situation we were in. For the next months he and me will be toghether almost everyday of the week and we will need to act out all the romantic scenes. Either hugging or kissing. Suddenly I am afraid of what could happen if he doesn't like me. Now I understand there is another problem. I might be just imagining it, but I am hoping for Yoochun to fall for me while we are filming the drama. But there's Kim Bum to think about. I cannot ignore an idol like that and furthermore, I don't know how his personality is, and I do with Kim Bum. Well, I will stay here until the direcotr dismisses us. Today they will only give us the scripts, and present our partners, but the filming nor the reading of the script will be done. After that I will call Jung Hee to come and ask her what to do, and she could also help me organise my house.

 

Jung Hee's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In this moment I am in a date. It is the 10th this month. I just hope Min Ah doesn't call in this moment. I promised her this month I wouldn't date any other guy. As I come out of the bathroom, I see my date holding my cell phone. Min Ah. How is it that she called just as I was not there? I tell him to pass the phone to me. As I take the phone, just before I could say anything, I hear Min Ah shouting. "HOW YOU DARE GOING OUT WITH ANOTHER GUY THIS MONTH!!! YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULDN'T DO IT ANYMORE FOR THE REST OF THIS MONTH!!!"  "I was just coming out of the mall and I saw this cute guy staring at me. He asked me out, and I just couldn't say no. Sorry!" I whispered.  "Now you owe me one. You need to come to my house in this exact moment. You will help me clean up and ... and... and you will help me sorting something else." What else can I do. "Sorry, I have an emergency I need to go, I wil call you" I called out as I rushed out of the restaurant.

 

Min Ah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the director finished presenting Yoochun and me, he called all the actors and actresses to stay, and finish giving us the scripts. He also told us that a cameo actor was missing and that he would introduce him to us later. I bidded my goodbyes to everyone and directed to my house. Now I am waiting for Jung Hee to come... *Ding Dong~ Ding Dong~* Hmm.. Jung Hee has finaly gotten here. I really like Jung Hee and she's been my best friend ever since first grade. She's got the looks and the brains, but there's this little problem about her. Every boy she encounters attracts her, and is attracted by her. So lets say that in a month she could date 15 different guys in 2 weeks at the most. At first it wasn't this excesive, but lately she's been so "busy" that she didn't even have time to spent with me. I made her promise not to go out with anyone else for the rest of the month, but as I can see, she hasn't been able to do it... 

She came in, and almost fainted because of the disaster I had (this is also her house, just that she's been living in her parents house the last few weeks). She has always been a cleaning freak. She swiftly sweeps through the rubbish and in no more than a hour, she has it all sorted out. Now I should settle her down and ask her for tips. I take her into the kitchen and give her a cup of water. When she's calmed down from all the cleaning I start explaining her my situation. "Well, isn't it obvious?" Jung Hee said just as I had finished talking. "I don't see it. It is obvious only to you," I answered. "See. You call Kim Bum back. Tell him to go on a date to get to know him better. You meet him and if he doesn't propose to you then you stay as good friends with potencial of becoming something more. The you go to the set with Yoochun and get to know him better. If you see that he is interested in you, then you stay friends with Kim Bum, if nothing happens and he keeps treating you badly, then you give Kim Bum a chance" Jung Hee explained to me. "Isn't that playing with Kim Bum's feelings?" I asked doubtfuly. "As long as you only stay as friends everything will be fine" she answered.

 

Kim Bum's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min Ah has just called me. We are going to dinner at the Cafe by the Han River tomorrow, after she finishes her work on the set. I will go to pick her up at 7pm. We will probably come out of the set at the same time since for the next 5 episodes, I will be doing a cameo role for the drama. Five episodes might seem a lot, but I only appear a few seconds, eventhough, I will need to go through the script just like all the others will. We didn't talk about this, but if the date at the cafe goes well,  I will take Min Ah for a walk through the Han river.

 

Yoochun's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday Kim Bum slept at my house. Now we are heading together to the set. I am really happy Kim Bum's gotten the role. With a friend at the set, the filming will not be so boring. Today we will start the script reading. We will try to finish reading the first 5 episodes today, so that we can start filming episode 1 tomorrow, although I doubt we will be able to acomplish our schedule. Finally we've got to the set. Kim Bum and I got of the car after he parked it and went in the building. Soon we will be going to the island called Jeju. Almost all of episode 2 is filmed in there, so it will be some of a trip that will last a couple of weeks. This is one of the most interesting things we will do while filming the drama. Once inside, the director called us all actors and actresses into a room. In the middle of it there's a large oval table in which we will sit and start reading the scripts. I take my place, and Kim Bum sits next to me. Soon, the room starts filling up.

The last 2 sits are located at mine and Kim Bum's side. Suddenly Min Ah came in and Kim Bum started calling her so that they would sit together. As Min Ah was walking towards the sit, another girl, the one who got the second female lead role, Lee Si Young, sat next to Kim Bum. So Min Ah quietly changed her course and sitted next to me.

 

Min Ah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SITTED NEXT TO YOOCHUN!!! Throughout the script reading, I've been missing my turn several times since I was so concentrated in watching what Yoochun was doing. Playing with his pen, and frowning everytime he  encounter a phrase he thought was strange. Everytime he looked my way I acted as if reading the script and as I realized that he went back to his script, or turned his glare from me, I would start seeing him again. I think I will go insane. Now I am even more excited because today they announced we will be going to Jeju island to film episode 1. When we come tomorrow, the first thing they will do is announce who will be rommates with who once we are at the hotel. Incredibly, today we finished reading till episode 5, although we came out a hour late. Still, I will be going to the cafe with Kim Bum.

Kim Bum was waiting for me to come out by his car. Strangely I see he is not alone, there's someone else inside the car, but I am not able to figure out who it is. When I get to Kim Bum's car I realize it is Yoochun. "Hello," Kim Bum greeted me. "Hello," I answered, "why is he here?" I asked. "Today in the morning, we came together in my car, and I can't leave him alone, so, is it OK if he comes with us?" Kim Bum told me. "Ehrm... of course it is ok... Anyway, it is your car."I answered. So I sitted in the back with Yoochun, and Kim Bum drove. Quickly we got to the Han river.

 

Kim Bum's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are at the cafe in this moment. We quickly order our food and I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. Somehow I feel uneasy leaving Min Ah and Yoochun alone, but, Yoochun is my friend, and I know  he would never do anything..

 

Yoochun's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since the script reading today, I've been feeling that Min Ah is constantly staring at me. And at the car, if I was to be coming here with Kim Bum in a date, I would've sitted in the front sit next to him, but instead she sitted besides me. I feel uneasy... I think Min Ah likes me, I should better do something about it. So I called Min Ah to come with me to a corner of the restaurant, a dark one, in which no one could see us.

 

Min Ah's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am following Yoochun. I am not really sure where we are going.  We are in a dark corner of the restaurant, I don't think anyone can see us. Suddenly he takes my hand and pins me against the wall. His right hand on the wall and his left one on my hips. "wh... what are y...you doing" I asked. Without answering my question he started bending his head so that our eyes were at the same level. "Do you like me?" he slowly asked.

 

 

=============================

Hope you really enjoyed reading it!! :)  Is there anything you don't understand??  Comment and suscribers are really really welcomed!! If you have any idea for the story that you would like to be included, post a comment!!  <3 <3