Chapter 17

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

Early that morning, Minah, and Yoochun received a call from Yoochun’s manager, the day before had been full of fun, but now they had another interview, and both of them had decided what to do, they would sacrifice everything to protect the other.

Make up, outfits, and script; everything was ready for the interview. You might ask yourself what the script was for, after the last interview, Yoochun’s manager would make sure nothing went wrong, everything they said had been scripted. What the manager didn’t know was that they had already scripted themselves what they would be saying.

The doors opened, and they decidedly walked towards their sits. Everything was ready, and the interview started. Just before the first reporter had the chance to ask a question, both Minah and Yoochun stood up at the same time. “I have something to confess,” Minah said before Yoochun could even part his lips.

“Yoochun had nothing to do in all of these, I was the one that told my friend to make us drunk so that I could seduce him, and make him have to marry me since I wanted the fame and money I could get from him….. But after all, I discovered it was not worth the trouble, living with him is a headache, and I don’t want to see him anymore in my life!” Minah stated, and walked out the room before she could be criticized.

Minah’s words made Yoochun feel dumbfounded, how could the cute girl he had spent the day with the day before be so manipulative and cold? So everything had been an act, she really deserved a prize for her acting.

 

**That day’s morning**

Minah scurried away from Yoochun so she could privately speak with Kim Bum.

“Hello, hi Bum, I am Minah, I don’t have time, so please listen to me carefully. I am planning on telling everyone I was the one that seduced Yoochun at today’s interview… Then I will just disappear from his life, I only cause him troubles. I was hoping you could help me to escape and disappear after today’s interview, I already packed everything… You just need to go to our house and take my suitcase, and come for me, is it ok?” Minah spoke as fast as she could.

“Wait, wait, are you really planning on doing that? Why?” Kim Bum worriedly asked, if she did that, she would only have a life of hardships.

“I am doing this because…… because I love him, and I can’t see him suffer anymore because of me, please, help me out this once!”

“Alright, I will be waiting outside the conference room, come out as soon as you are finished, ok?” Kim Bum said, a little disappointed. She loved him, he would never have a space in her heart.