Chapter 13

A Scandal..... and everything went into a disaster

Minah’s POV

“Yoon Minah, what can you say about the said rumors about the wedding being prepared to cover up your one night stand with actor Park Yoochun?” one of the reporters in the crowd asked.

I was about to answer, Yoochun started speaking. “That’s totally non sense, we decided to marry because since the first time we saw each other, we fell in love with each other.”

“How can you prove it?” another reporter asked.

“How do you want us to prove it?” Yoochun asked back. That made the reporter shut up.

“Well, did you know that there was also a rumor that the day just before your engagement, Minah was photographed kissing actor Kim Bum?” the same reporter insisted, trying with another rumor.

Again, I was going to answer, I remembered it clearly, it was on the beach just after Yoochun started screaming at me. But I was too slow, Kim Bum had already started answering.

“As soon as I heard that my good friend Minah was getting engage, I decided to go congratulate, and so I hugged her. It was the angle, we most definitely didn’t kiss!!” Kim Bum explained. Realizing that it wouldn’t work, the reporters tried to pick up the rumor with Yoochun.

“So, when was the first time that you both met?”

“The first time we met was when she had her interview for the role in the drama. We first met the first day when all the actors and the staff met each other,” Yoochun and me said at the same time, leaving the crowds a little confused.

“Exactly when did you meet?!”

“She probably doesn’t know, but I first saw her when she was coming out the audition room,” Yoochun explained with a loving manner.

He was really good at acting, no surprise that he is one of the best actors in the Republic of Korea. Yeah right, of course he fell for me at first sight, because of that he was screaming at me when I accidentally bumped my head against his. Although I know he has changed a lot since the first time we met.

“But, many staffs from the drama told us you both never had a good relationship, you would either ignore each other, or be arguing about small things, how do you explain that?”

“Haven’t you heard that when people like each other, they would bother them? That’s exactly what happened,” Yoochun explained.

“So why did you decide to have the wedding in the middle of the filming, why didn’t you wait until you finished filming the drama?”

“I saw them the day just after Yoochun proposed to Minah, they were just so happy they couldn’t wait anymore for the wedding to come, so they decided to do it right then since they were already at Jeju, perfect place for marrying isn’t it?” Kim Bum said.

Everything was going pretty well. The questions were starting to get less aggressive, and people were starting to get bored with the answers they were giving. Some were even leaving! But suddenly, I saw someone barge in the room. It was Kim Soeun.

“YAH!! All of you, do you really believe all of those lies?!?” she said, “they obviously tried covering up the fact that Minah is pregnant with Yoochun’s baby. I found these pregnancy tests in Minah’s bag!!” She screamed waving the little sticks in the air.

“If you see the date (I don’t know anything about pregnancy tests, so let’s just pretend they do have the date they were used in), it was used before the wedding, this is solid prove that Minah definitely got pregnant, and they tried hiding it with the sudden wedding. Also,” Soeun continued, “I found some [many] soju bottles at one of Yoochun’s friend’s room. They probably got drunk and finished doing it without being conscious!!”

“Ani! That is not true!!” I finally stood up for the first time, defending Yoochun and Myself. Actually what Soeun had said was basically what happened, but I couldn’t let Yoochun’s career get ruined so easily just because of a small mistake we made. And furthermore, if I hadn’t share a room with him, any of these would have happened.

“Yes, I accept I am pregnant with Park Yoochuns baby, and those little sticks are the prove, but we definitely got married before me getting pregnant, we signed the marriage papers before the ceremony, and even if I got married before getting married, what does it matter? If we love each other, really what’s your problem?! Every day, people get pregnant, why don’t you go pester them!?”I finally exploded.

 

Yoochun’s POV

I was in awe when I saw Minah defending herself, I could see her patience had already reached its peak with all of this, and every single thing she Is saying is true, everyday hundreds of people get pregnant because of different reasons, why should they go pestering us because I am famous, really, there’s no privacy once you enter the entertainment industry.

Right after Minah finished having her say in the situation, she left the interview room without looking back, and right after her, Kim Bum and I followed behind her.