Chapter 2~ A chance in a lifetime

A Heart In Two Places

By the time Yoona and Seohyun had gotten to the mall it was 10:11 AM, and Yoona still wasn't in a good mood.

"Unnie, The girls said they would meet up with us at the lift, c'mon" Said Seohyun.

When they got to the lift all the girls were already there.

"Yah! Im Yoona! You need to come... now!" Squealed Tiffany.

"N.O.W, Right Now!" Said Jessica in English.

"Wae?" Asked Yoona.

"2PM is here, signing CD's!!!" Said Sooyoung.

Yoona had never really been a fan of boy bands but her friends were the biggest fan girls ever. Maybe thats another reason Yoona and Seohyun clicked so well, Seohyun didn't really care for boy bands either.

Nevertheless, Yoona and Seohyun was dragged into the lift and into the third floor where it was already packed.

 

"Do we really need to do this?" Whined Yoona.

"YES!" Screamed all the girls.

As the line inched forwards, after at least half an hour the girls got to the front, blushing and squealing.

 

"Ah, Annyeonghaseyo...Oh, Ottoke" Blushed Hyoyeon handing the 2PM their CD she just bought.

"Oh, Annyeong!" Said Taecyeon proudly as he signed Hyoyeon and the other girls CD's and then handed it over to Chansung and so forth.

Yoona was standing in line with Seohyun, trying to remember their names, Oh, theres too many names to remember... Onew? Aniyo, thats SHINee, ummm, Wooyoung.... I think thats one.

"Next" called a voice from the side.

Yoona went to step forward when suddenly someone pushed in front. It was a man, with... long hair?

"Yah? Am I invisible?" She asked the man.

Ok Taecyeon and the rest of 2PM looked around to see what was happening.

"What..." Queried the man as he turned around.

"You... You... Kim Heechul?!" Screeched Yoona.

"Stop holding up the line!" came some complaints.

"Yeah," Heechul sneered, "Didn't your parents teach you well enough? Pabo"

"My parents are..." Began Yoona, on the verge of tears.

"What... not good at teaching their children obidience?

Yoona couldn't handle it and started to run away and cry.

"YAH!," Yelled Seohyun, who was surprised herself that she was being disrespectful, She immediately changed her voice tone, "Her parents died" She began to walk away but turned around to say "Disrespectful idiot".

Seohyun ran to catch up to Yoona but could see where she had gone.

"Did... Did you see where she went?" Asked the bewildered pack of girl who were puffing from chasing Seohyun and Yoona.

"Aniyo" replied Seohyun sadly.

 

Yoona stopped running through the crowds as her head started to spin.

 

Umma, Appa, You raised me well and as much as you could... and I love you for that... I cant... I miss you

With that she collapsed onto the floor and the crowd stopped and gasped.

"Someone call the ambulance!"

"Who's with her?!"

Ok Taecyeon saw the girl fall to the floor, so lifelessly, he had left the fan signing momentarily to make sure this girl was alright, and obviously, she wasn't.

He jumped the wall he was hiding behind and ran over to the crowd.

"Oh My! Isn't he famous!"

"OMO! It's Ok Taecyeon"

People started to crowd around him, and he looked at the girl, crumpled like paper a few metres behind the crowd that no longer cared if this girl never took another breath.

He apologised and pushed through. He kneeled and looked at the girl, the crowd, now enlargened were taking pictures now.

"Are they filming a drama?!" Said people passing theorys around the ocean of people surrounding the 2 people.

"Excuse me..." Said Taecyeon softly.

Yoona stirred and started to cry in his unconciousness, saying "Umma, Appa, gajima, Don't go, Aniyo!"

"Miss" Taecyeon tried again.

He saw no other option. He picked her up, with everyone watching, Oh no, he thought, this is going to be all over the news.

He pushed through the crowd over to a bench and placed her down gently.

"Oppa!!!!!" Screeched a girl behind Taecyeon.

The scream awoke Yoona and made her scream.

"Yah! Where am I? Where's Umma and Appa" Asked Yoona Incoherently.

"You're at the mall, I'm Ok Taecyeon, where are your friends?"

"Ok Taec-who?"

"Ok Taecyeon, 2PM?"

"Oh... OH! Annyeonghaseyo!" She replied.

"IM YOONA!" Called 8 worried voices

"Oh... Unnies" Said Yoona in surprise as she tried to get up and slumped to the floor.

"Whoops," Said Taecyeon as he picked her up again and held her up.

"Yoona" Said Sooyoung, who was so tall she could see through the crowd, She pushed through and called the other girls over.

"I don't think they are filming a drama" Said someone in the crowd.

"Are those 2 dating, Taecyeon and the druggie?" Said an older lady.

"Hey!" Said Sooyoung, "Yoona is not a 'druggie' " as she rushed over and saw Taecyeon.

"Oh Annyeong!" She blushed.

"Do you know this girl?" He asked.

"Ye, hehe." She replied as the others got over to where she was.

"Gomawo, for, I don't know really.... just thankyou" Murmured Yoona as she began to walk away.

Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sunny and Jessica wanted to stay and talk but the other girls dragged him away.

TAECYEON P.O.V

Yah, Ok Taecyeon. Thought Taecyeon, look what you've gotten yourself into... more dating rumours, even worse... with a druggie.

But she wasn't a druggie.. at least, she didnt seem like it.

 

All he could think of was her eyes.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

 

"Hyung" Called a voice.

It was Junsu.

"Whats taking so long, and how is this going to the toilet...." He started, then he saw Yoona and he friends walking off, "And who are they..." He said slicking back his hair.

"Leave 'em Junsu, Plenty of other fish in the ocean!" Said Nickhun as he laughed.

"Too bad no of them want you" snapped back Junsu, as he faked wrestled Nickhun, after a few minutes the boys went to take pictures with the fans and go eat as by the time the other 2PM members had left after Taecyeon, the fan sign was already over.

Taecyeon just looked into the distance...

 

 

*SORRY, STILL NOT VERY GOOD AT WRITING, EXCITED TO WRITE THE NEXT ONE BUT I AM TOO TIRED RIGHT NOW, BETTER GET SOME SLEEP THEN CONTINUE TOMORROW.

HWAITING!