Chapter 6~ I Must Be Crazy

A Heart In Two Places

Taecyeon got back to the van to find s looking annoyed.

"What took you so long?" Whined Junho.

"He was talking to that idiot girl" Smirked Wooyoung.

"She's not an idiot" Taecyeon snapped back at Wooyoung.

"Geez, Taecyeon, It's almost like, you like her or something..."

Taecyeon smiled back, "It's almost like, .... I don't..." He said as he laughed and got Wooyoung into a playful head lock.

 

Meanwhile Heechul was in his office looking at his phone, annoyed at himself.

"Kim Heechul, what are you doing... Delete her number right now." He growled at himself.

He stood up from his office chair to reach across his desk and delete the contact when her heard someone knock on his office door.

"COME IN" He yelled in a very annoyed tone.

"Sorry, don't worry" said a small and familar voice.

Yoona? Thought Heechul.

 

On the other side of the door Yoona was hitting herself on the head, saying pabo.

"Yoona?!" Came Heechul's voice in a much more gentle voice than when he had yelled at first.

Yoona paniced and ran to the front door.

"Yoona?" The oice was right behind her now.

Yoona turned around to see Heechul smirking.

"The way you were running, it's almost like you did something bad." He laughed.

"Yeah, well, the way you respond to someone knocking on your office makes it seem like you're an over aggresive, rude person." She said as she went back to walking to the front door.

"Yoona, I was kidding, and if I answered the door like that It was because I happen to be a very busy person, now, what did you come here for?"

Yoona looked at him, trying to tell if he was trying to be rude or nice again, but either way she didn't want to ask what she was about to ask of him.

"Heechul, is there, well, if you happen to have a... Job available?" The moment Yoona finished asking this she turned her head away and scowled at herself.

"Why?" Asked Heechul of pure curiousity.

"Well, right now, just, I'm stuck money wise..." she said as she turned back to him with her head still bowed down.

She heard rustling noises and looked up to see Heechul getting money out of his wallet.

"What are you doing!?" She yelled.

"You said you need money..." Replied Heechul shocked at her behaviour.

"SO WHAT!, DOES THAT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE ME A BEGGAR?!" She yelled.

"Look, I don't often do nice things for people so I'd be grateful if I were you!" He yelled, a little bit quieter, back at her, while looking down at his wallet, counting.

"Still, It makes me feel as if I have no pride!" She whimpered as she grabbed his hand to stop him.

Heechul looked at her eyes, which were tearing up.

 

Yoona was already remembering the times with her father.

 

"Please.... Please, I'll pay you back soon" said Yoona's father.

They were in a market and Yoona was about 7, watching her old, crippled father beg a man for food.

 

Yoona remembered going home empty handed watching her father cry through a crack in the door, knowing that he couldn't feed his family.

The next week, he passed away.

 

Yoona's thought returned to Heechul and her current situation.

She felt her warm tears starting to roll down her cheek, and saw, barely, through them that Heechul's face was smothered by concern.

He dropped his wallet and pulled Yoona into a hug.

"I'm s... I'm sorry" he said as he looked down on her now shaking body, and realised that he was once again wearing a white shirt.

"Why do you always decide to cry on on days when I am wearing a white shirt?" He asked, laughing.

He looked down to see Yoona now laughing through her tears as she pushed herself away.

"I'm sorry" she said as she laughed and wiped her tears.

"I'll be going now." She bowed.

She walked out of the building, smiling, until she heard a voice behind her.

"Yoona... You start on Monday..." Smiled Heechul.

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE... I SUPPOSE

SORRY ABOUT ALL OF THE YOONCHUL MOMENTS, IF YOU ARE A TAECYOON FAN, THE WILL BE COMING SOON.

I ALSO APOLOGISE FOR SPELLING MISTAKES, ALSO, I REALISE THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT SHORT BUT ONCE AGAIN, MY IPAD IS BEING A PABO, SO YEAH

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

PEACE OUT XOXO