Chapter 8~ The Collecting

A Heart In Two Places

 

Yoona looked at Heechul who was smiling, she figured he must be insane if he was smiling at the thought of having to clean.

She then looked over at Wooyoung who was leaning against the wall waiting for his manager to pick him up.

"So, what do we do first?" She asked Heechul as she turned to him.

"Well, you could take out the trash, you've been inside all day so you could get some fresh air, plus, I really hate taking out the trash" He laughed.

Yoona laughed and playfully hit his arm.

She went through the building picking up all the rubbish bags as she went, when she came back out, Heechul laughed at the amount of bags she was holding.

"You know you could just combined all of the bags and you would have to carry less" He chuckled.

Yoona stuck her tongue out and continued to take the trash out.

She walked outside and the coldness hit her.

"Aish, I didn't realise it would be this cold" She said to herself.

"Should've worn a warmer jacket" Said a voice from behind her.

Yoona turned around to see Taecyeon smiling at her.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"To pick up Wooyoung" he replied, "and also the check out the shop."

"Oh really?" She smiled.

"Well If I am going to work here, I should at least see what it looks like." He said.

"You're going to work here?" She asked, her eyes going wide.

"Well, Wooyoung's shift was today and mine is tomorrow." He smiled.

"ah.. Thats what he meant, each member of 2PM is going to work one day each here, right?"

"Wah, so smart" He joked.

"Well in that case why don't you start early and help me take out the trash?" she said motioning for him to take the bags.

"Whats in it for me?" He asked playfully.

"It's your job" Smiled Yoona.

"Nope, not going to fly with me, how about... You... Give me a piggy back back to the shop from the dumpster?"

"WHAT?" Squealed Yoona.

"Actually, you're right, you wouldn't be strong enough." He said obviously acting.

"Try me" said Yoona as she passed him the bags.

Taecyeon smiled and took the bags over to the dumpster.

He dropped the bags into the dumpster, and wiped his hands like brushing off dust and said, "Your turn."

Yoona smiled as she watched him stand on the curb pointing in front of him.

She walked over and stood in front of him with her back to him.

"I'm heavy, you know" He cautioned her.

"Like thats not obvious" She laughed.

Yoona counted to three and Taecyeon jumped on her back.

"Aack!" She screamed, she stabalized herself and started to walk back to the shop.

"Geez, your strong!" He laughed.

Yoona's legs gave out and she fell  to the street, pulling Taecyeon down with her.

Taecyeon stood up quickly and checked if Yoona was okay.

"I'm fine" She said as he pulled her back up.

When she stood up straight, however, she screamed and fell back down to the ground.

"Whats wrong?" asked Taecyeon who had a look of horror on his face.

"My ankle hurts" She whimpered back.

Taecyeon stood up and crouched down in front of her.

"Get on" He said.

"I'm fine" She said but Taecyeon wouldn't let her stand up, so he moved his arms backwards and took her hands which were on the ground and pulled them to his shoulders.

She whimpered from the pain and tried to move back back, But Taecyeon pulled her hands back on his shoulders and picked up her legs and carried her back to the shop.

"Oppa, thank you" She smiled into his back.

He smiled back and said "Just helping a damsel in distress"

 

"A damsel that seems to owe someone money" came a voice from behind them, Yoona, however knew who it was straight away.

Before they knew it Yoona was being pulled backwards off Taecyeon's back.

Yoona screamed, fell to the ground and was kicked in the side. Taecyeon turned around in time to see this happening.

He went to help Yoona get up but was pushed down by someone.

"Yah" Yelled Taecyeon.

The lady Yoona recognised leant down close to her and asked, "Money... either you have it or friend does, or the old lady?, your pick" She sneered.

"Leave my friends and aunty alone, look money wise, no I don't have it but if you give me more..." Started Yoona.

"How much?" Asked Taecyeon, who was on his knees now.

"Looks like your boyfriend is smart" Chuckled the lady and her 2 helpers.

"I SAID HOW MUCH" He yelled.

"As much as you've got" chuckled the lady, "But I know who you are, so there better be a lot, super star"

Taecyeon pulled out his wallet and took out everything and gave it to her.

"See you next time, better hope your boyfriend can pay me out next time as well" She laughed as she walked away.

"Yah! Don't you dare come near her again" Yelled Taecyeon, who got punched after he finished saying that.

He fell to the ground, gasping for air after being punched in the stomach by one of her big helpers.

When they had all left, Yoona couldn't even begin to register what had just happened.

 

"Oppa.... Are you ok?" She weakly asked, pushing herself off of the ground.

Taecyeon heard Yoona and automatically shot up, without thinking of the consequences, a tearing pain went through him.

"Argh God that hurts" He said.

He looked up to see Yoona crying, on her knees.

"Oppa, I'm so..." She cried.

"Don't even say it" He grunt, pulling himself onto his knees, even though it hurt.

"I...it's... all my fault" She said, breaking her sentences inbetween sobs.

He grabbed Yoona's hands and said, "Its not your fault, Yoona"

FLASHBACK START

"Yoona, It's not your fault" said her father, while holding her hands in his.

 

FLASHBACK END

Yoona started sobbing harder and fell into Taecyeon.

"It is my fault, and she's going to come back, for me and my aunty.

"No, no she wont" He replied, hugging her.

"You don't know that, she was being serious"

"She won't, because I'll be here"

Yoona looked up to Taecyeon's face and smiled, "I don't deserve your kindness"

"lets go back, pretend like nothing happened." He said as he pulled her up.

"You have work tomorrow, why don't you go home and sleep, I'll tell Heechul you felt sick, okay?" He smiled.

"Oh no, Heechul" Whined Yoona.

"Oh, I asked him, he said he's not angry, so sleep well, okay Miss Yoona, remember, It never happened..." He smiled through his pain.

Yoona smiled and limped away, trying hard to forget everything.

When Taecyeon walked back in Wooyoung walked up to him, "What took you so long?"

"Sorry, lets go. Goodbye Heechul"

Heechul nodded, but he could tell something was wrong...

He just didn't know what.
 

 

Sorry about the story, it seems a bit unbelieveable doesn't it, sorry about that

I tried writing and re-writing this chapter so many times and this seems like the only one that'll do.

Enjoy

Annyeong ^ ^