Chapter 4~ The Thankyou

A Heart In Two Places

Before I start i am just going to say i am sorry because the font thing on my ipad wont work properly so yeah ^ ^😜

Probably going to be a short chapter :(

 

Yoona's aunty was sitting at the table reading the same letter pver and over again as Yoona was sleeping in her bed.

"What am i going to do" she said out loud, "Theres no way I can get this much money..."

She looked in the direction of Yoona's room and sighed, "What if she finds out, she's already so distressed..." She placed her head into her hands and tried to think of a solution.

"Good Morning Aunty, you're up early" said Yoona who was standing behind her aunty, who quickly lifted her head up and shoved the letter into her lap.

"Ah, yes, did you sleep well?" Asked her aunty in a rushed tone.

Yoona looked at her and her heart sunk, it must be about that awful woman, she thought.

"Ne, thankyou, I must go and thank Kim Heechul for being kind to me" Chirped Yoona, trying to raise her aunty's mood.

"Oh, well he should be across the road, i heard people outside earlier" She replied.

"Well i might go now quickly then" 

"Sure"

 

Yoona yawned and walked to the front door and looked back, Poor aunty, I must help her.

Yoona walked out the front to see men painting and putting finishes touches on the building and through a big window at the front of the shop, she saw Heechul talking to people.

Yoona walked across the street to go and see him, but the workers were staring at her.

Wae, she thought, is there something wrong with them?

Yoona pushed open the door and Heechul looked over to see her past the people and his mouth dropped.

The rest of the people he was talking to turned around and half of them laughed and the other half were just gawking at her.

"What's wrong wih everybody?" She asked in a loud, annoyed voice.

Heechul saw the people looking at her and told them to go outside.

After he had done this he picked up Yoona's hand and pulled her to his office.

 

"What do you think you are doing?" He yelled 

"Why are you yelling at me?" She asked.

" Huh," he laughed, "Doesn't even know... Look down."

Yoona looked down and realised she was still in her pj's, which so happened to be a very short nightie.

"OMONA" She squealed as she pulled down her nightie to cover her legs but her top half was being too revealing.

"YAH!" Yelled Heechul as he pulled off his top to give to her.

Yoona looked at him being half and covered her eyes.

"Mianhae! I can't see anything now" She squealed, not wanting to be erted.

"It's not like you don't want to though" He smirked as he handed her his shirt and stood against his office wall as she pulled it over her.

"You can still see your... Legs... Though" Murmured Heechul as he stared at them, mesmerised.

"What?" Asked Yoona, who was annoyed at herself.

"I said you can still see your legs, you pabo!" He yelled.

Yoona smiled and walked up to him, as she got close Heechul could smell her hair like strawberries, and her deep brown eyes glistening.

She leant in close enough on her toes to whisper into his ear, "It's not like you don't want to though" 

and with that she walked away.

 

By the time Yoona got home her aunt was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Auntyyyy, why didn't you tell me that I was still wearing pajamas when Ieft?"

"Sorry dear, I'm just a bit distracted nowadays." 

Yoona looked at her sadly and walked to her room and stopped in front of her mirror to look at herself, god, she wasn't even wearing any make up... Such a pabo!

Yoona smelled Heechul's shirt and smiled, It smelled like peppermint chewing gum...

WAIT Yoona! Stop thinking about such things. 

 

HEECHULS POV

Heechul couldn't stop thinking about Yoona and her mischevious smile, but everytime he thought of her smile, he would start thinking of her legs and her body.

STOP HEECHUL STOP!

Aish... But she looked so cute, even without makeup...

Heechul's phone rang and he answered it.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am the manager for 2PM, and I believe you asked us at a fan sign if they could help promote your new store?"

Asked the deep voice that Heechul knew to be Lee Ju Seob's.

"Oh, Ne." He replied in a daze