Chapter 19 ~ A Sacrifice Made Is A Confession Made

A Heart In Two Places

Small beeps came from a machine close to her.

Her eyelids fluttered, but she didn't open her eyes.

"Why... why do you keep doing this? Just kill me already" Uttered Yoona, her teeth gritted.

"Not enough fun," Came the familiar voice, "Now open your eyes so we can continue."

Hesistantly Yoona opened her eyes. She gasped, and her heart punded against her chest as she saw Heechul and Taecyeon in chairs, bolted up, far stronger than she was chained before.

"No... come on... Victoria .... she wants.... no... they have to liv..." Yoona sobbed, the situation dawning on her, as she realised the beeps came from Heechul and Taecyeons front, shirtless, they both had boxes attached to them.

"You see, I was bluffing before, but now, I think its a rather good idea." The woman sneered.

"Victoria can't decide, of course she has no idea what is happening right now but, she'll get over it, so I want you to decide..." She continued.

"N...NO" Yoona sobbed, tears slipping into as she cried, she felt her nose running, but could not wipe it.

"But to make your decision easier..."

A hum of electricity echoed in the room before she saw Taecyeon and Heechul jolt in their chairs, awakening.

"Oh God..." Heechul uttered when he realised, feeling the cold box on his chest.

Taecyeon had already realised, being half concious and hearing their conversation before.

"Go on, chat a little" The woman cackled.

"Don't... don't make me... please... no no no..." Yoona sobbed, her head dropping.

"Yoona?! What did she say?!" Heechul yelled, scared, but concerned for Yoona first.

[SORRY - PLEASE PLAY THIS IN BACKGROUND... REALLY MAKES IT MORE POWERFUL - WELL I THINK SO-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myYJKTYRjEw]

"Yoona... me" Taecyeon uttered.

Yoona slowly raised her head, gasping for air, looking for his eyes.

"N..n..nooo" She cried, realising that he knew.

"Ooh, so the decision is made..." The woman said, as she began to push Yoona's chair to face Taecyeon's.

Within seconds they were face to face.

Heechul now realised.

"F***... no... no... God... please... me" He cried, as he shuffled in his chair.

"Hum... too late I think, Heeguk...." The woman smiled.

"Say your goodbyes then, this is much easier than I thought."

 

"Tae... Taecyeon ... o...oppa, no please, please...." She screamed at him, his face looking down.

"Yoona..." He slowly looked up and smiled weakly.

"w...what?" She cried.

"You... you owe me a proper piggyback"

"NO... STOP IT" Yoona and Heechul screamed in unison.

 

"I do... God... I ... I love you Yoona, I know, I know, this seems crappy and like a lie, but please, please accept my sacrifice as a confession..." He smiled, though a tear rolled past his lips.

He leant forward, so as to kiss her, as he got close up, an acidic smell filled the room, and Taecyeon grunted as he was electrocuted.

Simultaneously, Heechul's chair released him, and he ran to Yoona, pulling her and her chair away from Taecyeon, who was struggling and pulling in his chair.

"TAECYEON" Yoona screamed as was pulled away.

"You... owe... me... that piggyba..." He stopped jolting and his deep heavy breath was gone, as well as the electric hum and acidic smell.

 

A loud bang came from the corner of the dim room, as the door fell down, and a large group of policemen and detectives shot through the door, arresting the woman as they pushed her to the ground.

 

Yoona's eyes felt heavy as they slowly closed, and she felt the strong grip around her, and Heechul's lips on her head. As her eyesight grew dimmer, all she could make out, was the fading image of Taecyeon's eyes locked onto hers.

 

"Oppa... I.... I promise" 

5ae362a27c0eb8ec0c266a7a4d2acb6d.450x190

-Taecyeon-taecyeon-2pm-34432925-499-273.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Treading carefully around flowers that had been ripped apart, petals floating in the air, she grabbed his hand tightly, and kneeled in the marshy grass.

A tear rolled and fell onto the cold stone below her, enscribed 'OK TAECYEON'

She took a breath in and put a piece of paper on the gravestone, placing a pebble on top to hold it.

She stood up, sighed, breathing in wiping her nose, as Heechul wiped her tears from her eyes.

She placed her head on his shoulder as they walked out of the cemetary, and she looked back and whispered to the wind 'I love you too'

i+owe+you+valentine.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SAD ENDING - I KNOW IT MIGHT NOT BE THE ONE SOME OF YOU WANTED - BUT I WANTED TO END IT WITH BOTH PARTIES BEING LOVED. 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FF AND GET ON TO READING MY OTHER 'THE SPY WITH THE COBALT NAILS'

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND MY FF'S.

LOVE YOU ALL 

SOPH