Chapter 13~ A Confession and a Goodbye

A Heart In Two Places

 

"Sign here please" Asked the polite hospital receptionist.
 
"Ah, Neh" said Yoona as she smiled and took the pen and clipboard that she was being given.
 
She signed it and saw the lady smiling at her, "Your brothers are awfully nice to come for you" she smiled.
 
Yoona blushed and Heechul piped in with a laugh, "Oh, I'm not her brother..." 
 
"Oh, I'm sorry, so... Brother and... Boyfriend?" She said while taking back 
the clipboard and pen.
 
 pulled Yoona closer to him, "Neh"
 
Taecyeon, who was standing behind them was pissed, he looked at the clock, 7:04 PM.
 
Yoona pulled herself away and hit Heechul's arm playfully, "Aniyo," She said to the lady, "they're just friends"
 
The lady just smiled and said, "They're good friends then."
 
Yoona and the two boys thanked her and left the building.
 
"Oppa, can I have a ride home?" Asked Yoona to Heechul.
 
"Of cour...." Started Heechul.
 
"No, I'll take you, as I need to do something to pay you back..." Said Taecyeon.
 
"What? And a little bit of driving will fix it all?" Snorted Heechul.
 
"Aniyo, but it is something" Said Taecyeon sadly.
 
"Oh, okay then..." Smile Yoona, trying to break the awkwardness.
 
She walked over to Taecyeon and pulled on his arm, "You better buy me 
food though, I'm starving" 
 
"Okay" Chuckled Taecyeon.
 
"YAH! Im Yoona!" yelled Heechul watching the two walk away.
 
Aish... No she was going to spend time with him, and he can flirt with her.
Why do I even bother? thought Heechul
 
Then Yoona's smiling face came up into his thoughts, her laughing, her aegyo...
 
He smiled, "I bother because I like her..." He said out loud.
 
 
"Yoona, what would you like to eat?" Asked Taecyeon.
 
"Hmm, Naengmyun, naengmyun, naengmyun! " she sang cutely in reply.
 
Taecyeon looked over her and smiled, "naengmyun it is!"
 
"Oppa..."
 
"Neh Yoona?" Replied Taecyeon now looking at the road.
 
"What do I do now?" Said Yoona, her voice cracking in the middle of her sentence, making Taecyeon realising she was going to start crying soon.
 
He looked over to see her put her head on the window and face the outside world.
 
He gently took one hand off the steering wheel and grabbed her hand which she left on her lap.
 
She got a surprise and looked at him.
 
Without returning her glance he said seriously, "Yoona, I'm going to be there for you, ok? We'll figure this out together. I'll do anything in my power to help you."
 
Yoona looked at him in confusion, "Why?" She said, the tears silently dropping from her eyes.
 
"Because..." Taecyeon quickly turned to face her, "I like you, Im Yoona." 
 
He was embarrased and looked back to the road.
 
Yoona's mouth fell, how could this be?!
 
"But Oppa... Just a few seconds ago you said I was like a sister"
 
"That, that was the wrong wording.."
 
"Oppa, why me? You have so many fans who would die to hear that from you, many much prettier, and nicer than me... And probably skinnier..."
 
She said, now embarrassed that she had asked to eat.
 
"Huh? Yoona... You are the most beautiful, kindest girl I have ever met," He started, eyes still on the road to avoid the embarrassing eye contact,
 
"Yoona, do you really think being skinny and beautiful is important to me.
The moment I met you... You.... You amazed me, I had no idea, everything about you is per..."
 
 He continued as he stopped at the parking lot.
She didn't understand he thought...
 
He turned his face to her, pulled her to him and kissed her.
 
Yoona was in shock, what is happening?!
 
 
Heechul who had followed them in the car behind could Taecyeon's figure pulling Yoona's to him, and kiss her?!
 
This was it Heechul had enough! He was about to get out of the car, but he saw Yoona get out of the car and bowing.
 
Yoona had pulled away and apologised, then proceeding to get out of the car and run away to the restaurants bathroom.
 
Heechul got out of his car and left his car not in parking but just stationary in the middle of the parking lot.
 
He walked up to Taecyeon's side of the car, pulled open the door and grabbed Taecyeon.
 
With his strength he threw him on the ground.
 
He picked him up by his shirt collars, "WHY?! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU HAVE TO RIGHT TO GO AND KISS ANY GIRL?! DON'T YOU EVER, EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!" He screamed as he dropped him to the ground and went to go get Yoona.
 
"I told her I liked her" Taecyeon said as he quickly got up.
 
"I did something you could never do! You know why? Because I know she likes me back, Kim Heechul!" He continued.
 
Yoona, meanwhile was looking at her reflection in the mirror.
"Why did I run away?" She said to herself.
 
Her phone started to ring, it was her aunty.
 
"Yoona, ..... I.... I hate... I hate you..... I'm leaving you.... You're.... A little.... ..... If you come home..... You will find it empty"
Yoona could hear someone talking in the back ground.
"Aunty....what.....what's going on?!" She whimpered as she started to panic.
"What's going on is, I don't want you.... i never.... i never wanted you... And neither did your parents, why do you think they died and left you.... 
 
Because... Of you. Don't ever try to find me... Goodbye Yoona"
Yoona dropped the phone... She realised she was only a few minutes from home.
 
She had to see for herself.
 
Her tears started flowing as she took off her shoes and proceeded to run out from the bathroom into the restaurant and out the front door.
 
"Because I know she likes me back, Kim Heechul!" Said Taecyeon.
 
The two boys got shocked when Yoona ran out of the building, bare foot hysterically crying.
 
Yoona was running as fast as she could, she saw Taecyeon and Heechul looking at her, but she didn't care.
 
Heechul and Taecyeon began to run after her but she was so fast they could only run behind.
 
"Yoona!" They called, but Yoona ignored them. She turned down the street towards her house and quickened her pace. 
 
She was almost there when she saw it...
 
Even from far away, she could see the glass trickled over the footpath and road like diamonds, sparkling and mocking her. 
 
Clothes of hers were strewn across the fence and front yard. 
 
Yoona reached the front gate and saw a picture of her and her aunty with her face scratched out.
 
Yoona's tears increased.
 
Taecyeon and Heechul were still a few metres away from the house when Yoona turned around with tears in her eyes, her whole body shaking.
 
She ran, just as quick as she had to the house to Heechul.
 
He instantly opened his arms to catch her, as she fell a few footsteps away from him.
 
Taecyeon just watched.
 
Yoona was uncontrollably shaking and sobbing.
 
"She's..... Gone..... She left me...... Its all my fault..... Oppa... Just let me die...." She sobbed as she felt gravity pulling her down.
 
Heechul hugged her tighter, this was breaking his heart.
 
He knew in that second, that he didn't just like her.
 
He loved her.
 
Heechul started to kneel down to allow Yoona to fall as she was pulling him down.
 
He cradled her like a baby and rocked her gently while she cried.
 
Taecyeon walked away, he didn't know why... He just felt like her shouldn't be there.
 
 
 
 
 
WAHHHHH! I DONT EVEN KNOW SHDJEHRNFOJKFBFJFNF
SO HERE WE'VE GOT A CONFESSION, A FIGHT AND A SAD MOMENT, I'M REALLY NOT VERY GOOD AT WRITING SAD BITS, SO I HAD TO LISTEN TO MUSIC.. KEKE
(T-ARA, GOOD PERSON AND JYJ'S IN HEAVEN (WITH SONG JI HYO, DAEBAK!) 
I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS, AS EVEN I AM A BIT CONFUSED AS TO WHERE THIS PLOTLINE IS GOING...
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND I'LL GET STARTED ON THE NEXT CHAPTER...
SARANGHAE
SOPH XOXO