Chapter 15~ An Old Face, A New Revenge

A Heart In Two Places

Yoona saw the quaint little sushi shop windows, covered in steam, and marks. 

There was a little sign on the door, 'Woohyun's Sushi' (made it up, obviously). 

Heechul was walking a few paces behind Yoona, and knew that a fight was going to erupt within seconds.

Yoona pushed the squeaky sushi shops door and entered into the smell of steaming rice.

Her eyes scanned the few tables inside, before she saw a familiar face at the back.

She stormed over, approaching the table that was hidden by a large flower pot.

 

Victoria looked up and smirked, nows my chance, she thought.

Yoona stopped in her tracks as she saw what was unfolding. 

Victoria had her body turned towards a male man who Yoona couldn't recognise as his face was engulfing Victorias.

Victoria quickly turned her head and played a face of fake surprise.

"Omo!!! Yoona? What are you doing here?" 

The male quickly turned his head to face Yoona.

 

"You?" 

Taecyeon had a shocked expression on his drunken face.

"I'm not even going to bother" Yoona smirked intentionally at him. 

She immediately turned her attention to Victoria.

"Where is my aunty?" 

"How would I..." 

Yoona leant over and grabbed Victorias chin so hard, that Victorias foundation was erased where Yoona had placed her fingers.

"Do you think.... I am kidding.... Because I will make that the last mistake you ever make!"

"Yah! Who do you think you are threatening!?" Snapped Victoria and she made Yoona release her grip.

"All this time Im Yoona, you could never not cry from being pushed down once, you would be like, oppa, oppa! Save me, but now you act all macho and grab a lady's chin?"

Heechul grabbed Yoonas elbow and pulled her back, "Yoona.... Please.... Calm down..."

"Why should I?" She screeched.

Taecyeon was getting dizzy from all the shouting.... He didn't even know what was going on...

"Yah! Leave!" Yelled a man coming from behind a door Yoona assumed was an office of kitchen.

Yoona backed off, pissed off that nobody was listening.

She turned to Taecyeon, "You friggin' liar...." And with that she stormed out with Heechul wordlessly following her.

Taecyeon had come to his senses. 

"Oppa, should we get back to what we were doing?" Purred Victoria as she clutched onto Taecyeons arms.

Taecyeon shook her off and stumbled out of his seat.

He had to go to Yoona and explain...

He wasn't going to let Heechul do this, and make him seem like the bad person...

He loved Yoona, and all this crap wasn't going to keep him from telling her that.

 

 

 

 

OMG.... IT'S BEEN SO LONG.... 미안해요!!!

I WILL RETURN TO THIS AND TRY TO FINISH IT....

I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY... SCHOOL AND ALL OF THAT...

PLEASE LEAVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND COMMENTS. AND SUBSIES? ㅋㅋ

REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT IS 12:04 AM AND I AM TIRED SO OH WELL

사랑해요!!! 소피~ 

Recyclops