Chapter 9~ The First Signs of a Showdown

A Heart In Two Places

 

Yoona reluctantly got up with her aunt’s persuasion and sat on the couch with a bowl of cereal

 

“Are you trying to get yourself fired?” She asked.

“Of course not, I just…”

“Then, is something wrong? Because I noticed yesterday, you shot off like a rocket to work!” queried her Aunt who was a little suspicious at this point.

All of a sudden they heard someone knocking at the door.

“I’ll go get it, since my niece is too lazy” Laughed her aunty as she patted Yoona on the shoulders.

Her aunt walked off to get the door, and in the next second Yoona heard her gasp.

“Oh annyeonghaseyo” her voice automatically changed.

“Huh, must be the delivery guy” She smirked stuffing another spoon of cereal into , dripping milk down her chin accidently.

“I’m a delivery guy am I?” Chuckled a voice.

Yoona looked up to see Ok Taecyeon standing in the living room doorway.

At this point Yoona was a wreck, no make up, pj’s and now milk all over her chin.

Yoona quickly put down her cereal bowl and ran to her bedroom without a word.

Taecyeon was left at the doorway, smiling at her.

He walked over to room doorway, knocking on her door.

“Are you okay?” He laughed.

 

Yoona inside the room freaked out, she was halfway through changing and still had no makeup on.

“eotteoke” She said to herself.

She quickly pulled a dressing gown over herself and covered her face with a top.

 

Taecyeon heard the door opening and turned to face it surprised at seeing some sort of clothing monster.

“Mianhae, just…um…. Give me a minute…” She stuttered.

“Aniyo, it’s ok take your time, clothes monster” Replied Taecyeon with a smirk.

 

Yoona got back inside her room and started jumping up and down giggling, like a fangirl.

“Oh… I hope he didn’t hear that.” She whispered, worried he had.

Then she smiled and rushed to get changed.

 

Taecyeon had heard it, and his heart did a little flip.

After about 5 minutes Yoona was content with her outfit she ran to open her door.

She opened it so quickly that it shocked the person standing outside of it.

“Aunty?” She asked looking around to see where Taecyeon.

“Yoona, are you sure you guys aren’t… together?” She smiled.

“aunty~,” She wailed, “Yes, I’m sure”

She looked past her aunty to see Taecyeon eating a bowl of cereal, smiling.

She looked back at her aunty and glared, “I better go to work now” and with that she walked to the front door, grabbing Taecyeon’s arm as she walked past, making him spill his cereal.

 

Taecyeon looked at Yoona’s aunt and bowed to say sorry and goodbye,

She just mouthed back, “Don’t worry about it” and winked.

Taecyeon smiled and put his bowl on a nearby table and allowed himself to be pulled by Yoona.

They got to the front door and Taecyeon stopped Yoona.

“Are you ok?” He asked her, smiling.

“Of course I am,” She complained, “Can’t we go now?!”

Yoona opened the door and the person standing outside was just glaring at them.

“Oh, Hello” bowed Yoona to Heechul, who looked annoyed.

“You do know, don’t you… that you’re late” He asked staring at Taecyeon.

“Oh Jinjja?” Asked Yoona who was shocked.

“What time is it?” Asked Taecyeon who stepped out towards Heechul.

“Time to be at work” Replied Heechul.

Yoona saw the tension between the two men, and even though she didn’t know what it was for, she had to distract them.

“Mianhae, I’ll stay later.” She said, bowing.

She quickly ran across the road to see Victoria standing out the front smirking.

“Heechul oppa is really angry at you now,” She sneered, then she turned her head to the side and in a sarcastic sympathetic voice said, “But don’t worry, he’ll probably just fire you…” Then she walked back into the shop.

 

Aish, I can’t even tell if she’s telling the truth or lying to annoy me… thought Yoona.

 

Heechul turned around to see if Yoona had gone in yet, she had an upset, confused expression on her face.

I hope she’s ok… Does she think I’m angry at her? Worried Heechul.

Yoona realised Heechul was looking at her and flashed him a smile before going inside.

 

Heechul turned to face Taecyeon and smirked,

“Dating are you? Spend the night?” He asked, clearly annoyed.

“No, that’s not…” Started Taecyeon.

Heechul came a step closer to Taecyeon, “You will not hurt her…ok?” He said, his face extremely serious.

“I wasn’t going to… It’s you I’m more worried about” Replied Taecyeon, annoyed.

“What!?” Sneered Heechul

 

“Oppa!” Yelled Victoria from across the road making the boys turn around.

“Oh! Taecyeon Oppa!” She squealed waving her arms madly.

“Let’s go” Said Heechul abruptly walking to the shop.

Taecyeon stood and sighed, hurt Yoona?

He promised himself, he never, ever would.

Yoona was important to him, he couldn’t figure out why.

This was going to be a long day.

 

 

 

 

AHH! SO EXCITED TO WRITE NEXT CHAPTER, I’LL START IT IN A MOMENT, I CAN’T TELL IF YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS AS MUCH AS I AM.

ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD, SOPH XOXO

PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISCM.

SOSHI JJANG!