Chapter 5~ The Offer

A Heart In Two Places

The big, black van pulled up outside of Heechul's CD shop with the 2pm members and manager inside.

"Wae? We don't usually do small buisness promotions." Said Junsu.

"This isn't just a small buisness, Junsu, The owner of this store is the son of a huge entertainment company"

"Jinjja?!" Asked Nickhun and Wooyoung at the same time.

Heechul straightened up his outfit and opened the front door, and at this time the 2pm members were getting out from the van.

"Welcome! Welcome" Said Heechul in his awkward english.

The manager walked up to Heechul with a big smile, "Hello Heechul, how are you?"

"Ah, Good thanks." Said Heechul as he looked behind the manager to see 2pm standing there, waiting to do their introduction.

"Hana, dul, set, Annyeonghaseyo, We're 2pm imnida" They said in chorus.

Taecyeon look at the owner thinking how familiar he looked for some reason.

"Come in, come in" ushered Heechul.

The group of 7 and Heechul went into the newly furnished and painted shop. It was filled with rows of red, white and black shelves covered in CD's, DVD's and posters. 

Heechul took them to his office in the back which was, considerably large. Filled with with glossy furniture and a sofa. He told them to sit.

"So, we should discuss maybe figuring out possible promotion plans" Started Heechul as he slided into his big office chair.

About an 1/2 an hour later Heechul and 2pm's manager had made a deal.

2pm will do a promotion where each member will work 1 day at his store, making 6 in total, from Monday till Saturday.

The 2pm members were not terribly happy about this.

"What about appearances and recordings and our schedule." Asked Taecyeon.

"I'll figure it out" replied his manager as they went outside to leave, after saying letting their manager say goodbye to Heechul.

 

 

At this time, Yoona was out the back gardening with her aunty.

 

"Yoona?, can you please get me another bag of mulch" She asked.

"Ne, Aunty, be back in a second" Yoona replied with a smile.

Yoona walked around the side of the house to the front where they had left all their supplies due to being too lazy.

"Aish, I don't know if I can pick this up by myself," Said Yoona to herself, when she saw the big bag, "Maybe I should go asked aunty"

Then she thought about it, "No Yoona, don't waste time and just grab it"

She bent over the pick up the bag and tried to put it on her shoulder, but by doing this, she couldn't see where she was going. 

Yoona then stepped on a shovel that was lying with the rest of the supplies and fell face first into the ground with the sack landing on her.

"Ahh!" She screamed.

 

The 2pm members looked across the road to see a thin girl falling face first with a huge sack of something.

The members all ran over to see Yoona squealing face first in the grass, covered in soil and mulch that exploded everywhere due to the bag splitting.

Most of the members just stood and laughing hysterically while Chansung and Taecyeon went to help her.

Chansung picked up the bag while Taecyeon pulled up the girl.

"Yah! I'm fine get off..." said Yoona, annoyed.

As she turned around to face the people that had help her she couldn't believe her eyes.

"2....2pm?" She asked with her eyes wide.

"Oh great, here it comes, the OMG OPPA~ bit" said Wooyoung, imitating fangirls and rolling his eyes.

"What?!," She exclaimed, "I'm not a love-sick fan and for such 'godly' idols, I don't think laughing at someone in pain is at all correct" She aimed at Wooyoung who was taken aback.

She then realised that the person who pulled her up was the guy who had helped her the other day, she looked away and sighed.

There you go Yoona, she thought, make yourself look like a rude, ungrateful person...

She bowed to Chansung, and to Taecyeon with her head down from embarrasment.

She brushed her hand through her hair to find it covered in soil.

"Aish" She said to herself as the 2pm members laughed.

"Are you going to be ok... uhmm..." Asked Taecyeon with a smile and a caring look in his eyes.

"Yoona, Im Yoona, and yes, Thankyou" she replied as she went to pick up the now slightly less heavy bag and carry it back.

The members started to go back to the van, but Taecyeon turned to Yoona and jogged back.

"That looks heavy still, here let me" He said as he jogged up behind her.

Yoona turned in surprise and dropped the bag again on her foot.

"Aish, scared me." She smiled playfully.

He picked up the bag and smiled, "So where to?"

Yoona showed him to her backyard and her aunty looked up in surprise.

"Yoona... I asked you to bring back mulch but you bring mulch and a boyfriend.. was wondering why you took so long."

Taecyeon laughed while Yoona looked to the floor.

Taecyeon put the sack on the floor and introduced himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm 2pm's Ok Taecyeon"

"OH, like a celebrity?" Her aunty asked with a shocked face as she turned to Yoona, "You're dating a celebrity?!"

 

"No, she's not" said a voice behind Yoona and Taecyeon. Yoona turned around to see Heechul glaring at Taecyeon strangely.

"Your members wanted me to look for you" He explained with his eyes glued on him.

"Oh it's you" Said Yoona's aunty as she recognised Heechul.

Heechuls eyes crossed to Yoona's face, covered in dirt and her hair in soil.

"Looks like you really get into gardening" He chuckled smiling.

She smiled back, "Ne, seems like it doesn't it," She laughed, "I fell over with a sack of mulch."

Heechuls eyes widened and he took a step towards her, "Jinjja? are you ok?" He asked with concern.

Taecyeon looked at Heechul and Yoona and was a bit annoyed, and he didn't know why.

"Lets get going" said Taecyeon, breaking the silence, he looked at Yoona and smiled, "Try to not get into anymore trouble, Miss Im Yoona" and he ran back to the van.

"Did you want any help with gardening?" Asked Heechul after Taecyeon had left.

"Aniyo, thanks for asking though, goodbye Heechul" Said Yoona smiling.

Heechul was standing frozen on the spot looking at her smile and her eyes shape into half moons. Wah, so pretty he thought.

He snapped out of it and said, "Ne, Annyeong" as he said goodbye to Yoona and her aunty who was standing there in confusion.

Heechul walked back to the front yard smiling, when he saw something square and shiny in a pile of dirt that had dropped. 

He went over and crouch down and picked in up. It was a pink touch phone, with a tassle that said 'YOONG'

"Ahh" He said to himself as he pressed down the home button accidently. The screen lit up saying.

[LESS THAN 2% BATTERY]

Heechul didn't think and went to contacts, and the app opened like a book with the front page being.

Owner of Phone~ The Beautiful Yoong ^ ^

Number~ xxxxxxxxxxx

House Address~ xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He realise her number was there and quickly took out his phone to copy it down.

He saw her picture next to her name, and thought how cute she was.

Heechul put her phone back down and walked away feeling like an idiot.

Why am I doing this? He thought. 

Why?