Chapter 10~ The Beginning of a Horrible Revenge

A Heart In Two Places

 

Yoona had been working hard all day, even when she had nothing to do, especially when she had nothing to do.

The awkwardness that she had started the day with still lingered around.

Every time Taecyeon would smile to her and try to make her laugh she just politely smiled.

Around about lunchtime Heechul came up behind her and tapped her shoulder making her scream in front of all the customers.

“Yah!” yelled Yoona as she turned around to hit him.

He, however was laughing his head off.

Taecyeon had been doing filing in Heechul’s office when he heard Yoona scream, he ran straight out and over to Yoona.

 

“Are you ok?” He asked worried.

“Oh, ne,” She replied, embarrassed, “Heechul just scared me”

Taecyeon looked at Heechul whose smile had left his face.

“I didn’t hurt her, if that’s what you’re wondering…” Said Heechul calmly with a smile.

“I knew that” Replied Taecyeon.

“Don’t you have filing to do?” Said Heechul.

“Yeah” Said Taecyeon as he walked away, annoyed at himself getting so worried.

 

“Have you had lunch yet?” Asked Heechul kindly.

“Ah, no, net yet, but neither has Taecyeon or Victoria” She said looking at the floor.

“Yes,  but I asked you… didn’t I” He replied clearly annoyed that she mentioned Taecyeon.

“Oh, Oppa! Don’t be angry” She sang, as she could tell he was annoyed.

He laughed and looked to the floor, smiling at her cuteness.

“So I’ll start again then, Have you had lunch?” He chuckled.

“Oh, Me?!” She said, over acting to be surprised, “It turns out, I actually haven’t” She laughed.

“In that case, will you do they honour of having lunch with me?” He said as he bowed.

 

Victoria watching this was incredibly annoyed, her eyes blazing with hate.

“How DARE SHE!” She screeched.

 

Yoona smiled at Heechul, “Uhmm, No thanks” She laughed and ran away.

Heechul took this secretly and looked at her running away annoyed.

 

“She must really hate you” Said Taecyeon who was now standing behind Heechul.

Heechul really wanted to hit him, but couldn’t as there was customers around.

“Oppa! Take me out for lunch!” Said Victoria, running up to him, using aegyo.

“Go back to work!” He ordered as he went back into his office.

 

Yoona looked over at Heechul going back into his office, and she knew he was pissed.

Didn’t he know she was joking?

 

Yoona ran back over to Heechuls office, running past Taecyeon who was busy with a new customer who was an avid fan, so he couldn’t stop her.

Yoona burst into Heechul’s office, breathless with her hair across her face.

“Heechul oppa? Are you angry at me?” She asked meekly.

Heechul was facing the wall, sitting in his chair.

“You have work to do” He replied coldly.

Yoona didn’t want him to be angry at him, so she had to think of an idea to make him happy again.

 

After thinking, Yoona approaching his chair quietly.

She put her hands on his shoulder and used her whining aegyo in his ear, “Op~pa!, are you angry at Yoong~ie?”

He smiled away from her so she couldn’t see him.

“Op~pa, Yong~ie…” She continued.

He burst out in laughter and turn around, “Did you just call yourself a dragon?”

She realised what she had said and started to laugh with wide open.

(Yong is dragon in korean~ I think ^ ^)

 

“I’m just annoyed” He said abruptly, his face once again going serious.

Yoona who didn’t want have to use aegyo again replied, “Why?, Is it because I said no? Op… Heechul, I was just kidding…”

“Jiinja?” Replied Heechul a little too happily.

“Neh” She smiled

“Still, you should probably be working…” He smiled.

“What?” She laughed.

“Just kidding, did you want to have lunch in here, away from everyone else?” He smiled.

“What, with you watching me? It’s ok, you have to do work anyway, I’ll eat in the storeroom.”

Heechul sighed, “if you want to”

 

Yoona bowed and walked out smiling.

She grabbed her bag behind the cashier counter with Victoria’s eyes watching her, smirking… Knowing what was about to happen, and preparing herself to act.

“Having lunch are we?” She asked.

“Oh, ne” replied Yoona.

“Enjoy” Smile Victoria.

Yoona walked away knowing Victoria was up to something.

 

TO ALL FANS OF VICTORIA, I’M SORRY THAT SHE HAS TO SEEM EVIL, I REALLY LIKE HER AS WELL AND AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE HER SEEM BAD, YO-K?

HEHE :D

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER 9 & 10, I DIDN’T EXPECT TO FINSIH THEM SO QUICKLY, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE QUITE SHORT CHAPTERS.

WHICH I AM SORRY FOR.. MIANHAE :P

SO I WILL START CHAPTER 11, WHICH I AM STILL PLOTTING INSIDE MY HEAD, SO PLEASE ANTICIPATE CHAPTER 11..

SARANGHAEYO

SOPH XOXO