Chapter 18~ The Death of Im Yoona?

A Heart In Two Places

 

Yoona's eyes adjusted to the dim room that surrounded her. She quickly became aware of the straps around her wrists and the utter silence in the room. A sharp squeak pronounced itself and a door swung open before Yoona.
 
"Have a nice sleep?" 
 
Cackled the lady.
 
 
 
"you... You are really just too much! This is illegal!!!" Yoona screeched stumbling over words with its dry state clearly showing . 
 
"Thirsty? Anything for our guest" the lady replied.
 
The lady lifted a bottle she had concealed behind her back and it towards Yoona who was sitting in a slumped position in the small chair that she had been strapped to.
 
 
 
"drink up" She grinned as she waltzed her way to Yoona and slipped the bottles lid into Yoona's mouth"
 
"Y..ARGH...YAH!!" Screamed Yoona as she tried to resist the beverage that was so obviously not water from its acidic scent wafting from the container.
 
 
Yoona slipped out of conciousness.
 
"My oh my, look at sleeping beauty" The lady sighed as she walked back to the door.
 
 
 
 
 
"This is all my fault!!!" Yelped Taecyeon, forcing himself to not cry.
 
"YOU COULD'VE SAVED HER!!!" Snapped back Heechul who was distraught, leaning against the wall.
 
“you.... You let her go.... AFTER YOU WENT OFF WITH VICTORIA?!" He continued.
 
 
Taecyeon sobbed into his sleeves that were soaked in drips of blood.
 
"You should never of met her... She was always going to be mine and you..." Continued Heechul, working himself into a rage.
 
 
 
Taecyeon had finally had enough, 
 
"YOU WERE HARDLY A GENTLEMAN FROM WHAT I NOTICED ... WHO ARE YOU TO BE CALLING ME OUT ON MY MISTAKES WHEN YOU HAVE DONE THE SAME IF NOT WORSE?! WAE?!! AM I NOT ALLOWED TO LOVE?! EVEN IF I DONT DESERVE HER... WHICH I DONT... I STILL AM GOING TO FIGHT FOR HER... get out of my way" 
Taecyeon pushed his way through Heechul and the wall to get to the front door.
 
Taecyeon walked over the broken glass strewn across Yoona's driveway and began to run down the road, looking for any sign of where Yoona had gone.
There were fresh skid marks on the corner of a path, indicating that Yoona's kidnappers had gone towards the mall.
Taecyeon burst into a sprint to the mall.
 
Heechul had followed him, gotten into his car at his shop across the road and drove after Taecyeon, he eventually reached Taecyeon who was covered in a light layer of sweat and was running out of breath.
Heechul skidded to a stop in front of Taecyeon
"you... Get in!" Shouted Heechul.
Taecyeon ran around the car and continued and Heechul undid his seatbelt and ran after him.
Once he caught up he grabbed Taecyeon's arm.
 
"Fair fights are good fights" he smirked as he panted for breath.
 
 
Yoona felt a prick upon her left arm and felt a surge of blood pump into her head as she came back to reality.
What time was it? Where was Taecyeon? Where was SHE?
"Sleeping ugly is awake" sniggered a familiar voice.
 
As soon as Yoona opened her eyes, her suspicions were confirmed.
"Victoria!" Yoona struggled in her straps, pulling strongly enough to break the chair.
Victoria's eyes widened in shock as Yoona broke the straps and pounced upon Victoria, holding her to the floor.
 
"What did you do to me?!" Panted Yoona.
"I ... I did nothing!" 
"You lying b$tch" screeched Yoona as she held her foot against Victorias throat.
 
"I kah... I can't breath!" Victoria gasped
"Tell me where my aunty is!" Yoona said, becoming more aggressive, tears rolling over her cheeks.
 
"I honestly don't know..." 
 
"VICTORIA!" Screeched a voice coming from the door.
The lady stood there, agape.
"One more step and I break her neck... I promise you.... You will hear it crack!!!" Yelled Yoona.
 
"Haha... I see... Strong Yoona eh? Good try, but it won't work... Unless you want something terrible to happen to your boyfriend" 
 
"Boyfriend?" (GOOD BAND ;3)
 
"Taekyeon or something... Yes we have a little something strapped to his back ... It will explode and split his frame into pieces... What a shame... Such a nice body"
 
Yoona whimpered.
 
"That's right now let her go!"
 
Yoona hesitated and then let Victoria go and stood quickly to face the lady.
 
"IF MONEY IS WHAT YOU WANT... THEN FINE... BUT AFTER THIS LEAVE ME ALONE... AND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!"  Yoona yelled.
 
"Hmm, no can do... See me and Victoria struck a little deal... I get all the money if she gets to have Heechul and Taecyeon... It's her choice of which one she marries... But really the only problem is that you are still alive... So ... Goodbye... Im Yoona" the lady smiled as she pulled a gun from her side.
 
The whole world moved slowly then for Yoona. It felt like minutes that lady had been pulling the gun from her holster, and then so slowly, the lady's index finger went white in complexion as she drew back the trigger. The explosion sound was muffled, like the sound of a phones ringtone under bed sheets. Then the bullet came, spiralling at what must of seemed like the speed of light, but to Yoona it spun and pranced towards her, teasing her. 
Then the split second when time sped up, was when Yoona felt her body be hit, and fell to her knees.
 
A tear dropped off her chins, splashing onto the tile underneath her.
 
"Yoona... Even if I'm gone now, and I won't be there with you until the day the die... Remember always that I love you... I am so sorry... I know... I have been such a bad father... I know I disappointed you when you had to go to school with old hand me downs, and pre-used books... I know you wanted to fit in but couldn't because of my inability to provide for my own darling daughter... But one thing I know is... I will never be disappointed in you...
 I will proud of you forever... What you have to go through isnt fair... When your mum left, she only told me... To tell you she is proud of you.
Yoona, only the brave people survive in this world... I was a failure, but I am so sure, that you will be the bravest little baby that I know you to be... I love you"
 
The last letter Yoona's father ever wrote her was recited in her mind as Yoona thought about her poor father.
 
 
Then the lights faded...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED :3