Chapter 7~ Working Hard or Hardly Working?

A Heart In Two Places

Yoona fixed her hair and did a turn in front of the mirror.

 

She had been up since 6:30 AM and now it was 7:30 AM, at least another half an hour before she had to go to work, she didn't know why she was so excited either, usually people would be dreading work.

It couldn't hurt to go early and to learn the ropes, could it?

Yoona's aunty was still asleep, but she knew I had work today, so It wouldn't matter to her if I left early...

Alright, lets go, thought Yoona as she picked up her hand bag and gave herself one last spray of perfume.

She stumbled out the door in her heels, which weren't really hers, but her Aunty's, she wanted to look somewhat professional. 

She looked across the road at the shop and saw that it had its lights on.

Yoona smiled and walked (if you could call it that) to the shop. 

 

Heechul could see Yoona through the windows and laughed at her attempt to act like she was walking normally in heels.

He walked to front door and opened it before she even got there.

"Bit early aren't you?" He yelled to Yoona who was watching her feet as she walked, trying to keep balance.

She looked up and smiled, "Ne, just thought I should..."

"Don't lied you missed me..." He laughed.

"Maybe I shouldn't of worn these shoes" She replied, trying to change the topic.

After she finished her sentence she fell down.

"Ahh, crap!" She swore.

Heechul was surprised at her swearing, "Geez, someones got a mouth" He laughed as he walked over.

"Yeah, well" She said embarrased as Heechul pulled her up.

"Go home and change your shoes" He ordered.

"But then I have to change my whole outfit!" She complained.

"Well you've got half an hour" He smiled.

"Fine" She sighed as she turned to walk back.

 

 

About 15 minutes later Yoona came out a lot less girly than before.

Yoona was content with this, as long as she didn't look like a confused giraffe.

She went back into the shop, and it was 7:47 AM on the wall clock.

"Still early" She laughed.

"If you come in early, I will always expect you to be early, you know" Said Heechul, who was smiling behind her.

Yoona turned around and grinned, "So what first Boss?" 

"First of all, you will have 2 co-workers, but 1 of them is temporary and will change everyday for the next 6 days." He said.

Yoona just looked at him confused, "So one is temporary, and will change everyday for the next 6 days, and the other in permanent?"

"God I hope I'm the permanent, Heechul Oppa" Came a high pitched girly voice.

Yoona and Heechul turned around and Heechul smiled.

The girl that was standing there giggled, not laughed, she giggled in a high pitched voice.

"Oppa, you missed me, right" She said as she went up to Heechul and put her hands on his shoulder.

Yoona smiled at her trying to be nice, but she was annoying her. Who is SHE?! She wondered.

Heechul, still smiling, turned to Yoona and said, "Yoona-shi, This is Victoria (DON'T BASH ME, COULDN'T THINK OF A NAME, SO YEAH)

Yoona-shi? All of a sudden?! Aish, and why is she just Victoria, not Victoria-shi?

"Ah, Neh, Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yoona, Im Yoona, I hope to get to know you as we work together."

Oh God, that sounded weird, thought Yoona.

Victoria, who at this point was standing next to Heechul, looked Yoona up and down and did a fake smile, "Neh"

Heechul turned to Yoona, "I've got a surprise for you," and looked at Victoria who was obviously disappointed, "It's for you too, Victoria" Victoria smiled.

Heechul was about to continue talking when the front door opened.

"O...oppa? OMO OPPA!" Squealed Victoria as Wooyoung walked through the door.

Wooyoung walked up to Heechul, winking at Victoria as he went past, which made her jump around.

"I'm here early, to 'learn' apparently" He said.

Wooyoung looked behind Heechul to see Yoona with her hands on her hips.

"You!" She said.

"Not even a hello?" Smirked Wooyoung.

"You could've said it," She said, "Doesn't this make strike 2 of being rude to me"

"Do you even know who he is" Asked a shocked Victoria, who stood beside Wooyoung.

"Neh? And" Replied Yoona without turning her gaze away from Wooyoung's.

"Really? What's my name then?" Laughed Wooyoung.

"I said I know who you are, not what they call you" She replied.

"He's Wooyoung, from 2PM?" Said Victoria in disbelief of how rude Yoona was being.

 

Yoona walked to Heechul, "So are you going to teach me or what?"

Heechul taught them all how to use the cashier, restock, clean and the basics, he then assigned them jobs.

Victoria as cashier, Yoona to do sales (like suggesting products and assisting) and restocking, and Wooyoung to do filing and whatever else.

Heechul told them that they would decide at the end of the day who would do cleaning.

Victoria flirted with Wooyoung for a bit until the shop opened.

The shop opened and at least 3 group of people came in.

Yoona paniced for a second before she realised someone was standing next to her.

"Heechul, shouldn't you be in the office?" She asked with her big, round eyes showing.

Heechul jsut stared for a minute. He knew he was meant to be in his office but, he changed his mind.

"Nah, I'm doing sales as well" He said after making his decision.

"Jinjja? Well lets get to it then." Smiled Yoona.

But from behind the counter Victoria was glaring at Yoona, "How dare she try to take my oppa!" She growled.

"Who is?" Asked Wooyoung who had overheard.

"That ..." replied Victoria, who realised what she had said after she said it.

"Oh, I mean, nothing" She said, "Shouldn't you be restocking?" She asked while smiling.

"Oh, you're no fun" He said under his breath as he walked away.

 

Yoona sold heaps of stuff, she was really good at selling, probably because of her pretty face, thought Heechul as he watched her.

Yoona smiled and said goodbye to some customers, she was exhausted.

 

When the day finally finished, Victoria had given Wooyoung her number, Heechul watched Yoona sell at least 10 CD's and posters.

"We'll do scissor paper rock to decide who will do cleaning, 2 people will have to.. ok" Said Heechul.

The first round Wooyoung won and was extremely happy, and the second round Victoria won, she hugged Wooyoung and he jsut stood there.

 

"Aish" Said Yoona who was upset, but Heechul, Heechul was happy, this just meant more time with Yoona... but what was he thinking.