Chapter 12~ Things Get Complicated

A Heart In Two Places

 

Yoona opened her eyes to see Heechul sitting in the corner on a chair, asleep.
 
She could hear faint beeping, and she didn't know where she was.
 
She tried to raise her body, but the moment she got her body upright, her head hurt like hell.
 
"Aish, why does my head hurt, and where am I?"She mumbled.
 
 
 
Heechul woke up to see Yoona massaging her temples, mumbling to herself.
 
He imediately stood up and walked over.
 
"Are you ok?" He asked quietly, aware that her head hurt.
 
Yoona saw his eyes were full of concern and seemed red and puffy... Was he crying?
 
"Neh..." She weakly replied.
 
Heechul pulled her to him in an embrace, "Thank God..." He said.
 
Yoona was surprised at him... Why did he ask so ramdomly... Last she could remember he was sulking.... Then it came to her...
 
"Where's Taecyeon?"  She asked.
 
Heechul pulled away from her, now annoyed.
 
"Why do you care?" he asked, his face serious.
 
"Oppa, of course I care about..." She stuttered, worried about annoying him.
 
"HIM? The jerk who could of severly hurt you? Because of him you are now bruised..."
 
"NO... i mean't... I didn't want him to feel bad... it was an accident... If you didn't start fighting..."
 
Heechul stopped her mid sentence, "If I? I was trying to protect you from..." Heechul stopped talking, what if she didn't remember the note, if she didn't, he didn't want to remind her.
 
"The note?, My father isn't anything... Wasn't anything like the note said, therefore it has no meaning..." She said.
 
"Ah.." Nodded Heechul, how could she be so bave, he thought, she seems to be nothing short of perfect... He smiled and messed up her hair, "That's my Yoong" He smiled.
 
Yoona laughed, "Your Yoong? Aish, I thought I wasn't even pretty..." She joked.
 
Taecyeon walked in with his hands in his pockets and the room lost all of its warmness.
 
"Heechul, may I speak to Yoona?" he asked, looking at Yoona.
 
Heechul thought about it, then nodded and walked out, it wasn't worth a fight.
 
 
 
Heechul left and Taecyeon approached Yoona's bedside.
 
"Lie down... You still look pretty bad" He said.
 
"Taecyeon, was I really just that... Was I really just a girl for the night?" she asked looking straight ahead.
 
Taecyeon's eyes grew wide, "Of course not... Yoona, I would never think of you in that way, like of course you're pretty and have a nice.. body, but ... Oh god, I better shut up now..." he said, as his words became awkward.
 
"Well I am glad of that... At least I am a... Friend of your's, rather than an avid fan who gets half an hour of attention and then is blown off" She replied
 
Taecyeon sighed, "That's not how I am... I treat all of my fans with attention, but not the sort you are thinking of, and Yoona, your are my than just a friend to me, your more of a sister"
 
Taecyeon realised what he had just said, God, no she was going to think that he would never lke her...
 
 
 
Oh... Does that mean, that he is not interested in me at all? Thought Yoona, not that I care...
 
She looked at him and smiled, "Then I good sister I will be..."
 
"Look, I am really really sorry, I didn't mean to" Stuttered Taecyeon.
 
"Aniyo, it was an accident, though next time, try to not be so violent, oppa"
 
Taecyeon blushed at her calling him oppa.
 
"Also, I will tell everyone that I fell, so your career isn't finished, ok? I will tell Heechul oppa to as well" 
 
Taecyeon's smile went away, Heechul oppa mean't being close in a love realationship way, and she probably meant Taecyeon oppa in a brotherly way... Great...
 
"In the meantime, what about my bag... Have you found my stuff?" She asked, now remembering the situation with her bag.
 
"Aniyo, Mianhae, we asked Victoria and she didn't know, plus any customers we could find that had been in that day we asked, nobody knows..."
 
"Oh... But my things... There was things in there that can't be bought..." She whimpered, disappointed.
 
"Yoong..." Said Heechul who had returned, "we will find it, arrasso?" He continued as he walked over to Yoona and lightly hugged her.
Heechul knew Taecyeon saw this and thought, I know you like her Taecyeon... But I am not going to let that happen... And you yourself just stopped it from happening when you referred to her as a sister.... 
 
"Oppa...." Said Yoona looking down at her bed sheets as she sat up.
 
Her eyes started to tear up, "Oppa... I had money in there that I was saving for something..." as she was finishing her sentence she looked at Taecyeon, who automatically understood what she meant.
 
Taecyeon walked closer to her bed and grabbed her hand.
"I'll take care of it, so don't worry..." He said.
Heechul looked atbhim with hate... Who does he think he is?! Calm down Heechul... She will just think it is a brotherly thing to do...
 
Yoona looked up with tears strolling down her cheek, "Oppa, I won't let you."
 
Heechul amd Taecyeon's heart hurt watching her cry, it was as if they were watching someone they loved die.
 
Heechul used his hand to brush off her tears, but Yoona stopped him.
 
"Aniyo, oppa, I should be stronger than this... I'm fine... At least I will be..." she said trying to not only convince them, but herself.
 
"Can I check out now?" She asked wiping her eyes and trying to smile.
 
"Do you feel well enough?" Asked Taecyeon.
 
"Mhmm" she said.
 
Taecyeon smiled, "Well now that you're all happy again, let's go!" He smiled as he lightly put his hand on her cheek.
 
Heechul was not happy.
 
So HE could hold her hand and HE could put his hand on her face?!
 
Fine... Ok Taecyeon... Game on... Playing the brotherly card? That's fine... Cause I will play the boyfriend card.
 
 
SORRY HAVE TO USE NORMAL FONT FOR NOW, ONCE AGAIN... DAMN YOU IPAD.. KEKE...
I'M SORRY IF IT SEEMS LIKE THIS CHAPTER IS BORING OR NOT SMUSHY ENOUGH...
I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF ANYONE LIKES THIS FF, BUT IF THERE ARE ANY PEOPLE, LETS ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT...
BECAUSE OTHER WISE I WILL END UP WRITING STUFF THAT NOBODY FINDS INTERESTING...
I KNOW THERE ARE PROBABLY HEAPS OF SPELLING MISTAKES BUT PLEASE LOOK PAST THEM, ARRASSO?
IN ONE CHAPTER I WROTE "HEECHUL TOOK THIS SECRETLY" I MEANT SERIOUSLY... MIANHAE...
I'M GONNA SHUT UP NOW AND WATCH THE OFFICE.
SARANGHAEYO 
SOPH XOXO
BEARS. BEETS. BATTLE STAR GALATICA