Chapter 11~ What Do I Do?

A Heart In Two Places

Yoona made her way to he storeroom, gripping her bag in her hand, when it struck her.

She stopped walking and realised, her bag was light, way too light.

At least she figured it would've been heavier...

She ped her bag to find nothing out of order.

Because there was NOTHING in there.

Yoona started to panic... Her phone, her purse... Her diary!

It was just hitting her then that she had been robbed, but how could she of been?

Victoria was at the cashier the whole time....

Did that mean?

Yoona gasped, had she be robbed by Victoria?

 

Taecyeon was standing around the corner, he had followed Yoona after shaking off some fan customers, he had planned to scare her,

But it seemed she has been scared without his help...

He walked behind her, "Are you ok?" He asked.

 

Yoona got so scared hearing Taecyeon behind her, so much so that she fell to the ground and put her hand to to stop herself from screaming.

Taecyeon rushed to her to see if she was ok.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.. I.. I didn't mean to... Are you ok?" He stuttered, feeling sorry.

Yoona couldn't talk, all she could do was push her bag along the ground towards him, silently telling him the answer.

Taecyeon was confused, looking at her blank expression.

He looked between her and the bag and was trying to make a connection.

"What, did you want me to compliment your bag?" Joked Taecyeon.

Yoona was shocked at him, she snapped out of it and glared at him.

"Compliment?... .COMPLIMENT?!, I've been robbed and you ask me if I want you to compliment it?"

Taecyeon caught on and tried to look through her bag for anything, but he couldn't find anything.

 

"Whats going on?" Asked Heechul who had been watching them talk from afar, he quite enjoyed the bit where Yoona yelled at Taecyeon...

"I've been robbed... Everythings gone..." Said Yoona sadly, "What?" Asked Heechul

"Someone took everything from my bag..." Said Yoona as Heechul walked over, wanting to hug her andtelling her not to cry but he couldn't do anything.

"N...not everything" Said Taecyeon causing the pair to look over at him as he looked at a crumpled piece of paper.

"What is it?"  Asked Yoona, getting teary eyed.

Heechul could read what it said from where he was, since he was standing up.

Taecyeon went to hand Yoona the paper and Heechul's eyes grew wide.

Heechul snatched the paper from his hands.

"Are you crazy?!" asked Heechul as he clenched his fists.

"So she's not allowed to see it now, is she?" Replied Taecyeon.

"Is your mission in life to make her's miserable?" Snarled Heechul.

"Excuse me, I've been protecting this girl while you've been flirting with your other employee!" 

Heechul scoffed, "Me? You were flirting with her to the extreme, but what do I expect? You're a player... What... Was Yoona your option for tonight? Been looking at her have we?" He smirked.

Yoona gasped in shock... Was that really all I was to Taecyeon... But no, he couldn't be... She thought.

Taecyeon couldn't stop himself, he swung his fist at Heechul and hit him in the stomach.

Heechul staggered back a few steps and prepared himself to fight.

Taecyeon was about to swing again when Yoona walked between them.

"Oppa! Stop it!" She yelled, but the moment she walked in, it was too late, Taecyeon was about to hit her, and within milliseconds he had punch her in the face.

Yoona screamed and fell to the ground grabbing her arm.

Time seemed to stop then. Heechul looked at Yoona, the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, fall, be hit, all he could think of was 'save her'.

Taecyeon on the other hand, was beyond grief, had he really just done that? 

He almost needed to ask someone if he had really done that.

 

Yoona fell with such pain, and agony, and as she lay there, her head turned sideways, and she could see the note...

"YOUR FATHER WAS AN IDIOT ANYWAY... WHY DONT YOU DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND JUST KILL YOURSELF?!" it said.

 

Yoona couldn't even cry, all she could feel was Heechul beside her, cradling her head, while Taecyeon was crouched against the wall, mouth open in disbelief.

Yoona felt her eyes begin to close, and Heechul felt her heart slow in pace.

"Could she die?" Asked Heechul in a panic.

 

Victoria was standing around the corner, watching in glee, I bloody hope so, she thought, I bloody hope so...

 

SORRY, MAKING AN EXTRA SHORT CHAPTER, BUT I PROMISE NEXT ONE WILL BE MUCH LONGER...

IS YOONA DEAD... BAM BAM BAAAAMM...

I'M SORRY THE PLOT MAY BE A BIT MEHH BUT IT'LL GET BETTER MORE LOVE AND STUFF AND NOT AS MUCH PUNCH PUNCH VIOLENCE VIOLENCE RAWR RAWR, KK?

YOU DON'T ME DO YOU... :(

HEHE, ANYWAY, THE ONLY PROBLEM IS WHEN YOUR WRITING A FF, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER DETAILS AND MAKE IT SEEM INTERESTING, BUT I CANT TELL IF ITS GETTING MORE BORING...

SOMEBODY TELL ME IF IT IS.. OK?

RELIEVE ME OF MY WORRYING AND LONG AUTHOR NOTES AND TELL ME THE TRUTH...

SORRY ABOUT THE BABBLING, THIS IS THE EFFECT OF WRITING A CHAPTER AT 2:45 AM...

ANNYEONG,

SOPH XOXO