Chapter 16~ Where is this going?

A Heart In Two Places

 

Taecyeon pushed through the sad, little sushi shops door and burst into the cold air that wrapped itself to his face.
 
In the distance he could see Yoona with her back against a wall, crouched with Heechul standing by her with his hand on her shoulder.
 
Taecyeon ran (as well as he could in his drunk ness ) and approached them.
 
"Yah! Get your hands off of her!" He yelled, with his voice breaking pitch.
 
Yoona shoved off Heechuls hand and stood up to walk over and face Taecyeon.
 
"You're a bloody drunk mess, aren't you... What is he doing wrong.... He's not off kissing other girls is he?" She snarled.
 
Taecyeon couldn't think of an answer.
 
Everything hurt... He hated this....
 
Yoona was supposed to be his...
 
 
 
Without warning Taecyeon stepped closer to her and pulled her into a tight hug.
 
"Yah! What do you think you are doing!" She cried, but slowly her weaker body succumbed to the tight embrace.
 
"I'm Yoona, you are mine... Not his" Taecyeon uttered, his drunk breath blowing against Yoona's face.
 
Heechul couldn't stand this. He briskly walked over and grabbed hold of Taecyeon's clothes and pulled him away from Yoona.
 
When he had separated them he pulled Yoona behind him whilst holding her small hands.
 
 
 
"Hit me then" Slurred Taecyeon.
 
This shocked Heechul, as he tried to figure out why he was saying that.
 
"I SAID HIT ME THEN.... GO ON.... YOONA, IF I HAVE TO DO THIS, THEN MAKE HIM HIT ME!" Taeyeon cried out as he dropped to his knees
 
 
 
Heechul stepped forward from Yoona so he wouldn't harm her as he went to punch him.
 
"No...." Uttered Yoona quietly.
 
 
 
"What?!" Asked Heechul as he turned around to face her.
 
"Oppa, please, please don't..." She pleaded
 
"NO, DON'T LISTEN TO HER... HIT ME YOU COWARD!" 
 
"No, stop it!"
 
Heechul looked at Yoona's eyes and mouthed the words 'sorry' before he turned around and punched Taecyeon in the face.
 
 
 
Yoona used her strength to push Heechul away as she rushed forward to the falling Taecyeon.
 
He fell into her arms and they both fell, while she cradled his head.
 
His eyes were shut, but Yoona could still the eyes that were full of concern and genuine love when he saved her that night and paid her debts.
 
"Ok Taecyeon.... Why..... Just....friggin why?!" She yelled, with her sentence quickly turning into a whisper as she placed her forehead on Taecyeon's
 
Heechul grabbed Yoona's arm and pulled her face close to his.
"Yoona, don't you even see, he doesn't care about you... Leave him... He's a celebrity, "
 
Yoona pulled away
 
"I'm beginning to not know anymore"She whimpered.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
YES, SHORT CHAPTER, I'M SORRY... BUT IT'S HOLIDAYS NOW SO. MIGHT WRITE MORE....
ALSO THIS CHAPTERS NAME IS WHERE IS THIS GOING, BUT HONESTLY I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION... OH WE'LL, WE'LL FIND OUT...
OFF TO WATCH RUNNING MAN NOW :)
xoxo sophie