Chapter 17~ ChodingNapped

A Heart In Two Places

 

The solid clicks the clock made as its hands wandered around its round, smooth surface awoke Taecyeon. His head hurt and he was unsure if his surroundings. However the place seemed familiar. He tossed off the pale pink floral sheets covering his sore body and placed his feet upon the carpet covered floor. His eyes began to adjust to the room and he recognised where he was....
Yoona's room.
Suddenly a rush of energy came over him and he remembered what had happened ...
He smacked himself in the head from his suddent realisation of how much of a jerk he was.
He stood up and felt the room rush around him as he stumbled forward. He caught himself on a shelf across the room, next to a narrow, full length mirror.
He pushed himself into the free and checked the damage done.
Not too bad.... A few small patches of purple but he was okay.
He drew himself back to the shelf and saw it covered in little photos of Yoona as a child with her two front teeth missing and her hair in lopsided pigtails.
He picked up the one of her in her school uniform and smiled... She was beautiful .... Deer like eyes, and a wide beautiful smile
He heard the sound of a sweet soft voice singing coming from beyond the bedroom.
 
Doo roo doo roo doo roo, kissing you baby, doo roo doo roo doo roo loving you baby.
 
It was a cute babyish voice singing, with its english pronunciation slightly slurred.
 
Taecyeon approached the door handle and slightly pushed it open to see Yoona swirling around in the kitchen as she made sandwiches.
 
Taecyeon's heart fluttered as he slowly opened the door another inch.
 
Yoona swung around in complete shock as she heard the door swing open .
 
"Oh... Taecyeon oppa... Your up..." She said stuttering.
Taecyeon couldn't take it anymore, he ran to her and hugged he, squashing her small bony frame into his long muscular arms.
 
"Oh?! Taecyeon ssi what... What is th..."
"No... Oppa... Call me oppa" said Taecyeon warmly as he breathed in the scent of her strawberry perfume 
"O..Oppa..." 
 
"Little s money bag came back did he?" Said a rough voice coming from behind them
 
"Omo!" Said Yoona as she quickly backed away from Taecyeon
"God, not this again... Didnt I tell you to stay away?" Taecyeon boomed with anger.
"How did you get in?!" Screeched Yoona.
 
"Your only concern should be how are you going to get out?" The lady clapped her hands and two large men come through the door and walked to Yoona's sides, grabbing her wrists.
"YAH GET OFF!!!" Yoona screamed
Taecyeon flew at one of the men as he swung his arm upwards towards their head, but it didnt affect them as they nodded to the other man and started to carry Yoona out. Taecyeon went after them but the lady had propped out her foot and tripped him.
 
"Money is all it takes doll... If there is enough ... You get her back... Goodbye... Twinkle toes" she cackled as she left Taecyeon lying on the floor, hearing Yoona's screams in the distance but not being able to stand.
 
Heechul ran in through the front door seconds later.
"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!" 
 
"They... They took her" gasped Taecyeon as the reality hit him...
They took her away...
What if they hurt her?
They wouldn't 
Would they?...
 
 
 
 
SORRY EXAM TOMORROW SO FREAKING OUT AND PROCRASTINATING ... SO SCARED HEHE... ANYWAY ENJOY THIS SHORT CHAPTER AS YOU CAN SEE IT IS GOING ALL EXTREME KOREAN DRAMA NOW... HEHE PLEASE ENJOY AND DO YOUR THANG ... BUT COMMENT!!!..? TELL ME IF IT IS OKAY OR NOT AND STUFF LIKE THAT...? MKAY, LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR READING... LETS HOPE I WRITE MORE SOON 
XOXO SOPHIE
 

LEMME JUST PUT SOME CUTE GIFS UP ~~~~

Not knowing whether I love Taecyoon or YoonChul more (my feels below)

N