Chapter 7 - Boyfriend

Don't call me a bad woman.

 

Chapter 7 

"What the are you doing here?" 

"Im working. What do you want?" 

"What is your motive? Coming into this company."

"Didn't i make myself clear just now? I needed work and Hyo-ri unnie offered me work so im working here. Do you really think that im here because of you?" I roll my eyes.

He keep quiet. 

"You know what? Im way better off without you." i walk away ily. 

I walk back to the room and the members look at me. 

Silence again.

"Alright, TOP oppa, i shall start working on your makeup now!" I said brightly. 

I took a eyeliner pencil and aim to draw a smudged eyeliner for him. After i was done with the eyeliner, i sprayed abit of water and the eyeliner melted. 

"TOP oppa, you're all ready to go for the shoot!" He check himself in the mirror. 

"Wow Hyo-ni ah, your skills are really no joke!" 

"Of course!" 

He walk out of the room with Seungri, Daesung and Youngbae oppa since Hyo-ri unnie work really fast. Leaving me with G-dragon.

He is staring at my every move. 

I took out another eyeliner pencil and draw his eyeliner for him. While bending down, im sure he saw my cleavage. I can hear his breathing go heavier. I applied some lipgloss for him.

Since the lipgloss was too much, i use my finger to wipe it off. My finger brushed against his lips, causing him to shiver. After touching up, "G-dragon ssi, you're ready to go." 

I walk out of the room before he came out. I went to see the photoshooting. Soon, G-dragon went and joined the rest. Suddenly, i feel my phone vibrating. It is Minho oppa. He texted me. 

 

"Hyo-ni ah, tonight you free for a date?" 

 

"Oppa! Sure! Where?"

 

"I will just pick you up later at the company around 8pm, is it okay?"

 

I ask Hyo-ri unnie if it is ok to leave at 8pm and she said ok since today is just a photoshoot. 

 

"Alright! I will see you later! :)" I replied. 

 

 

After the photoshoot was done, we went back to the company. G-dragon was silent and was staring at me the whole time. 

Remembering i had a date with Minho oppa, i quickly put back the makeup and left it at our makeup room. 

I rushed downstairs to find the bigbang members preparing to go too. 

"Hyo-ni ah! We should go out to have dinner since its your first day at work!" Seungri oppa exclaim. 

"Yeah!" the other oppas except g-dragon added. 

"Ah oppa… im sorry! But i have a date later on…" I said sadly. 

"Aigo, our hyo-ni… who is it??" Seungri oppa asked with interest. 

 

"Hyo-ni ah, are you ready to go?" I turn around and saw Minho oppa. He is wearing a blazer and is holding some flowers. 

"Woahh, not bad uh!" Seungri oppa said. 

The other oppas except for g-dragon look at us with interest. 

"Oh, anneyounghaesayo! My girlfriend had just join in the company, hope you guys won't be too harsh on her, she's pretty clumsy…" minho said. 

I look at him surprised. Girlfriend? He winked at me. Ahhh… must be part of the revenge plan. 

"Yah, since when im clumsy?!" I playfully punched his arm. He laughed. 

"Anyway, these flowers are for you" He passed me the flowers. 

I smiled at him. 

"Get a room!" Seungri suddenly cut in. I giggled.

"Anyways, we are going to daebak restaurant, you guys wanna go?" Minho oppa asked.

"Sounds fine! we are hungry anyways" TOP oppa said.