Chapter 15

Don't call me a bad woman.

 

CHAPTER 15 

GD's POV:

I woke up to find myself in a white room. Am i dead? But i realized there is somebody beside me. It is daesung. 

"Hyung! How are you?" He asked impatiently. 

"Guess im not dead yet… what happened?"

"You fainted!" 

"ohhh…"

"Anyway hyung, where did you go last night? and is there something between hyo-ni and you?" 

Since he suspects already, i told him everything. 

"Wow, hyo-ni changed already…" daesung said slowly after listening to me. 

I nodded. 

"Really? Omg!" TOP hyung suddenly came in. 

We both looked at him in surprise. 

 

 

TOP's POV:

Daesung and i sent Jiyong to the hospital. There must be something happening between the both of them. So i asked Daesung to take care of Jiyong in the hospital while i go to hyo-ni's house to find out the truth. 

I knocked on the door. No reply. 

I knocked harder. No reply. 

"Hyo-ni ah. this is TOP oppa" i said impatiently. 

I heard soft footsteps and the door is opened. I look at her, she's definitely in a bad shape. Her mascara running, her eyes swollen. Tears continued to run down. 

"Hyo-ni… what… happened….?" 

"Oppa…….. .. i.. no… j..ust.. co…me in first… " she stammered hard, sobs in between. 

I hurriedly went inside, she sat down and cried. 

Looking at the state she's in, i went and sit beside her, consoling her. My heart softened whenever girls cry. 

After 30 minutes, she finally stopped crying. She took the last tissue and wiped her tears off. 

"Hyo-ni ah, i don't know what happened but can you tell me?" 

She look at me, her eyes shaking. , she's not gonna cry again right? 

"Aww, it's okay if you don't want to tell me now, but please don't cry." i consoled her. 

"Oppa… did you know that jiyong oppa cheated on me 6 months ago?" 

What? WHAT? Jiyong? cheated on hyo-ni? 

"No…..i thought you guys broke up because of some conflict?" 

"No, the truth is, he cheated on me with that Yoo-in. So we broke up. He said many hurtful things to me then, so i decided to take revenge.." 

Revenge? What? 

"So minho isn't your boyfriend?"

She nodded. 

"Recently, Jiyong and you got together again?" 

"I did that for revenge only. Nothing else." 

"Do you know how much jiyong misses you after you're gone? After you broke up with him, he had been very off. Sitting in the studio, not doing anything, just crying. I've never seen him so depressed before. I can see that he don't even like Yoo-in as much as he LOVES you. There's a reason why he decided to go with Yoo-in, he missed you so much during our working period and could not see you so in his desperation, he replaced you with Yoo-in. But i swear, he doesn't love her. He loves you. The other oppas all tried to convince him to find you but he just said no. Now i know why, he's feeling guilty." I said truthfully.

She sobbed quietly.

"Oppa… please don't go on anymore, i don't want to have anything to do with Jiyong anymore." 

I cursed. I remembered the images of Jiyong breaking down, i got more frustrated. 

"Hyo-ni, jiyong fainted. He fainted after he left your house just now. I don't know what did you guys did, but please, fix it. You're the only one who can help him now…" i said defeatedly. 

"Oppa, just leave, i don't wanna listen to this anymore." she said cruelly. 

I stood up and leave. I should not take part in their problems, it's their own problem but Bigbang needs jiyong to be there, leading us. 

"If you decide to change your mind, go to hospital X to visit him" I said before i left. 

With that, i went back to the hospital. I overheard Daesung and Jiyong's conversation outside, i barged in without warning with them staring at me in surprise. 

"Jiyong, i just went to find Hyo-ni." 

He gulped. Edging me to go on. 

"She's not in a good shape too.." 

He winced. 

"Did she hurt herself? What happened?" Jiyong asked innocently but frustratedly. 

"She's been crying, for a long time." I answered matter-of-factly. 

I noticed tears began to run down jiyong's cheeks. 

"It's all my fault, i shouldn't have made her heartbroken at first, it's ALL MY FAULT!" he yelled before breaking down. Daesung and I immediately went to console him. While he continued to sob.