Chapter 4 - Break up.

Don't call me a bad woman.

 

CHAPTER 4

I took my phone and called him.

He answered it after a few times. I know he is purposely trying to ignore my calls.

"Hello?"

"Hi oppa."

"What do you want? I'm busy."

"Let's talk. Face to face"

"I can't, i'm busy."

"I will meet you at the cafe near your dorm"

"No! Not there, alright, i will go to the park."

He hung up. I sighed heavily. It's time to end this.

I walked to the park slowly. 

I saw his back as i walked closer to the park.

"Ya, why are you so.." I cut him off by kissing him.

He pushed me away. "What the heck?" his reaction hurt me. 

"That will be our last kiss. I know, i know that you're cheating on me, i want to know why." 

He look shocked. Then he look at me.

"You're such a boring girlfriend. You're just a average person, you look ugly. I was stupid to say that i would love you forever because i don't love you now." Those words cut me. 

I hold back my tears.

"Oh really? Let's break up."

"Fine, that's cool." 

He walked off. 

Don't blame me. Don't blame me for getting my revenge.

I'm boring? I'm ugly? Alright. 

I walked aimlessly back to my house. I looked through all his letters and presents he gave me last time. Then i cried hard. But this would be the last time i'm crying for him. After this, no more. 

I tore the letters and together with the presents, throw it inside the dustbin. I have no use for this anymore. 

Then i went to look myself in the mirror. Dark eye circles and small eyes. 

 

To-Buy List: 

1)Concealer + Foundation 

2)Contact lenses - brown 

3)Eyeliner

4)Eyeshadow

5)Lipstick 

6)False eyelashes 

7)Mascara 

8)Dresses/skirts.

 

 

To-do List:

1)Learn how to makeup.

2)Learn how to be elegant. 

3)Forget jiyong

4)REVENGE. 

 

The next day, i went to buy all my makeup items. I looked on youtube for makeup tutorials and learnt from there. I have a couple of new clothes now too. 

2 weeks later, i can draw a y eyeliner now! And my eye looks bigger and brighter now too. With my contact lenses and eyeliner. 

I need to get myself a job. I went into a makeup academy school. I spoke to the CEO and told her i would want to learn about makeup and work there as an artist. She nodded because i told her the reason. I told her i wanted revenge for being called ugly by my ex. 

She let me learn all about makeup and i get to practice on others' faces. I gained experience as i work else where for internship and is officially a makeup-artist (after 6 months) 

One day, i the tv to see bigbang featured on some variety show. 

Host : " So if you guys have a girlfriend, how would you treat them?" 

G-dragon : "Oh, i'm actually those type of shy guys, if i like her, i will send signals to her." with that he look at the ground shyly.

 

I remembered how he confessed to me 2 years + ago…