Chapter 9 - i want you back.

Don't call me a bad woman.

 

CHAPTER 9

"You know Yoo-in right?"

"Erm yup."

"When i cheated on you with her, *looks at me*, she was really sweet to me.. now, she's like a complete . She doesn't even call or sms me now."

Serve him right, i thought. 

"Im so sorry for that… you deserve better."

"You don't have any feelings for me now?"

I was taken aback. 

"No. I have a boyfriend already, he's really nice to me and cares for me genuinely." 

"oh….. im so sorry for cheating on you." 

"No, g-dragon, thank you for that. Thank you for cheating on me so i can make myself stronger and find someone whom i really think is my love." I said. 

He looks hurt. 

"Since you're still so young, just concentrate on your work first, don't care about her" I advised. 

10am, time for work. 

"Okay, i got to go." I left him sitting there. 

For the rest of the day, Hyo-ri unnie and i were discussing about the makeup they would have for their upcoming songs. 

"Ok tomorrow, it would be their stage performance, we have to be quick for the makeup." Hyo-ri unnie told me. 

Next day pass, unknowingly, the performance ended. 

"Do you wanna come over my house for a drink?" 

I turn around and saw g-dragon. I hesitated. 

"Okay." 

He drove me to his house. 

"I go bath first." he said before he close the door. 

I took a look at his house. So much memories came back again. The sofa, where we would cuddle close and watch movies. The kitchen, where we would experiment with different recipes together and make a complete mess. The room, where we would stay close and sleep together. Tears welled up in my eyes. All of a sudden, i imaged yoo-in having with him in the room. It disgust me, so much. I quickly wiped my tears away. He came out just with a towel to cover his s. 

I would be impress by his body if i was the Hyo-ni maybe 1 year ago. Hatred engulfed me as i turn to look away. He took out the wine and poured me a glass. I drank it. 

"Shouldn't you be dressing up?"

"Oh sorry, im used to be like this with you." 

Is he trying to hint something?

He turn and went to his room to dress. I poured myself another glass. He joined me soon after. 

Suddenly, he pinned me down on the sofa. 

"I miss you so much… Im sorry, pls come back to me." he said huskily. 

Am i his toy or something? After that treats him badly, he comes for me. 

"Yah, g-dragon! I have a boyfriend and i love him!" i push him away before getting up. 

He forcefully held me close to him. 

"Don't lie anymore. I know you don't like him. I know you're just out to make me jealous. Im jealous now, so just quit that and come back to me." 

I hesitated. Should I? Should i carry on with my plans?