Chapter 11

Don't call me a bad woman.

 

CHAPTER 11

The next day, i wore a pink hoodie and really short shorts. I tied a mini ponytail at the side. Wearing my favorite cute geek specs, i headed out to work. When i reached the building, the first person i saw is Minho oppa. 

"Hyo-ni ah…! You look so cute today."

I blushed abit. "Really?" i said with aegyo. 

He stepped infront and patted my head. Then he softly kiss my head. I shivered from his touch. No, this is all wrong. As i tried to push him away, he whispered to me "No, he is watching." 

I got the cue almost immediately. I hugged MinHo oppa while he hug me back. 

"Gotta go!" I said before kissing him goodbye. 

I walked into the building and waited for the elevator. G-dragon came up to me and waited along with me. 

We were silent for the whole time, as the makeup artist room is above the studio, he left first without saying anything. 

When i reached my level, Hyo-ri unnie was there too. We both went into the room at the same time.

Since there is nothing much to do today, she taught me about  brands of makeup and we cleaned the brushes. During lunch time, we went down to the canteen to eat together. 

The bigbang members were already there. 

When seungri saw me, he excitedly rush up to me.

"Wah, Hyo-ni ah, you're so cute today!!" 

"Thank you oppa… " i said shyly. Looking at the ground. 

"Join us for lunch!" Daesung oppa added.

"Sure, why not?" Hyo-ri unnie already walking to the table. 

We ate together. Just then, my phone rang. It was Minho oppa. 

I pick it up mindlessly. 

"Hyo-ni ah, you free this coming Sunday?" 

"Erm, oppa, i guess so, what's up?"

"Let's go to the amusement park and play!" 

"Haha okay!" 

"And… i love you." 

I look up to see G-dragon staring at me. The other oppas are too busy in their own world. 

"Oppa, saranghae." I added with a kiss. 

I ended the phone call and went back eating. 

"Ya Hyo-ni! You have a new boyfriend already?"Hyo-ri unnie exclaim.

"Unnie! Why so shocked? Yup.." 

"Congratz! Who is he? What is he working as? How does he look like?"

This time, i find some more pairs of eyes looking at me curiously. 

"Yeah, tell us!" TOP oppa added. 

"Hey guys, im going up first" Gdragon suddenly stood up. 

"Sure." s replied. 

"Erm, his name is Minho. He is a office manager. And he is cute." i added. 

"Wahhh, not bad." hyo-ri unnie said. 

 

GD's POV:

I think im sick when i hear her conversation with her new boyfriend. Yes, that guy. The guy who loves her as much as i do. I remember that time 2 years ago, i went up to him and told him not to like her anymore since she's my girlfriend. My heart hurts a lot. Seems like they are really together. I sighed deeply. I walked up to the music studio, working on my new song. But i can't focus at all. My whole mind is her. Frustrated, i turn on 'heartbreaker' and listened. She's my heartbreaker. but i broke her heart first. 

 

 

MUSIC PROGRAM PERIOD. 

 

Where the heck is g-dragon? He is missing for 1 hour already! The other members are already done with their makeup and is waiting for him. As usual, im in charge of TOP and G-dragon's makeup. 

"Where the heck is he?!" Seungri shouted angrily. 

"Does he not know there would be a recording later?!!" TOP added in. 

Frustrated, i quickly went around to find him.