Chapter 13

Don't call me a bad woman.

 

CHAPTER 13

I got out of his house. Immediately, i called Minho oppa to update him about the situation. 

"So, im acting as his girlfriend now." 

"Hyo-ni ah, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah oppa." 

"It's too risky already, i don't want you to get hurt."

"Oppa… trust me, i won't be."

"Why can't you just listen to my suggestion?" he said frustratedly. 

Oh ya, he asked me to think over. 

"Oppa… im so sorry.. i've thought about it, i can't, i can't hurt you anymore. I love you as a brother, not a partner… you deserve someone better,way better!" i know my words will hurt him but i should end his misery now.

"Hyo-ni ah… oppa is sad." 

"Oppa, sorry" 

"It's alright. Thanks for telling me that.. I will help you in anyway, my dongsaeng!" 

I smiled.

"Yeah oppa!" 

We ended the call. 

Ok, one less problem for now. Alright, how should i continue? 

For 1 week, GD and I met up everyday. And each day, he would say how much he loves me. But i just treat it as bull. But i acted along with it. 

 Then i had this massive idea. 

 

It is GD's birthday. He's holding a party in the pub. I dressed myself ily. Short dress, high heels, with lots of makeup. 

"Babe, you look so good right now! But i prefer you not to dress like that anymore. I don't want other guys to have any ideas on you." 

I nodded. 

We just danced along with the beat and drank alcohol. 

The rest of the members were having the time of their lives. 

GD practically stayed close to me, not letting me go. 

"Oppa, i wanna go to the washroom." 

"Okay." 

I quickly went into the washroom. 

 

REVENGE PLANS STARTING. 

I actually hired some guy from outside to act along with me. 

We got out of the pub by another way so GD doesn't see us. He brought me to this hotel. 

"Oppa, im not feeling well, i go first" I texted GD. 

"Oh, baby, rest well! i will go to your house later."  he replied almost immediately.

"No, it's okay!" 

"Awww.. alright. Just call me if there is anything!" 

I put down my phone. 

"Let's go according to plans." i said to Nick, the guy whom i hired. 

We both got and i pretended to sleep. Nick snapped a picture of us in bed together,using my phone. And he send to GD. 

I paid him and he left. Now, waiting for his response. 

He called me almost immediately. But to avoid suspicions, i decided to ignore his call. I dressed up and slept in the hotel. This should make him feel really upset and angry. I thought to myself happily. 

I went to sleep soon as i'm really tired.

 

GD's POV:

I checked around the surrounding, where's hyo-ni? She said she wanted to go to the washroom, but she's taking way too long. I'm really worried. Just then, i received her text about her going back home first because she's sick. She should have told me earlier so i would just set the party somewhere else. I texted her back asking if she's okay and wanted to go to her house to take care of her but she simply brushed it off. So we stopped messaging. It feels empty without her beside me. I tried to smile along with my friends as they invited me to dance and drink, but i'm just so occupied thinking about hyo-ni. All of a sudden, my phone vibrated. It is Hyo-ni sending me a photo. Why is she sending me a photo now? I pressed my phone and saw the photo. I gasped as i dropped my phone. She's sleeping with another guy! What the is going on?!! No, this can't be it… i quickly pick up my phone and dialed her number, she's not picking up. What is going on now?! I dashed out of the pub, despite making my guests surprised. I called her some more but she's not picking up. I drove to her house, she's not in. I looked at the picture again, a hotel, but which one?? I feel my headache coming up as i drove. I stopped and decided to go back home. Wait, did she get kidnapped by a guy? And the guy took advantage of her? I panicked. I called her some more, no replies. It can't be.. it can't be that she's cheating on me right? This thought came into my mind, causing a tear to drop. When i reached home, i drown myself into sorrow. Yes, i do notice that she's not like before. The way she look at me is not that affectionate anymore. I thought as more tears dropped. My eyelid started to close, soon i found myself sleeping. 

When i wake up, i must go find her and get everything explained.