Chapter 14

Don't call me a bad woman.

 

Chapter 14

NEXT MORNING

Hyo-ni's POV:

The next morning 

The sun shone brightly and i reluctantly got up. It's 9am now. I took my phone, 50 missed calls, all from G-dragon. I smirked to myself. I took the bus home and started to prepare to go to work. I'm all ready to ditch him now. 

I reached work exactly at 10am. I went into the building and greeted the staffs there. 

"Hyo ni!" I heard someone shouting behind me. It was seungri oppa. 

"Yeah oppa?" 

"Have you seen jiyong hyung? i can't contact him. He just suddenly dashed out in the middle of the party yesterday." 

"Erm, nope. Go to his house and find him?" 

"Alright, thanks!" He ran off.  

I walked confidently upstairs, and saw Hyo-ri unnie, we continued to brainstorm for the next idea. 

For the whole day, i did not see any of the bigbang members. That's great for now. 

The day ended soon, i walked back home. 

I find myself face to face with him, G-dragon. 

Time for confession. 

Acting like there's nothing wrong, i opened the door. 

"Come on in" I said in a cheery voice. He came in. I closed the door. He stared at me coldly. 

There was silence for a while. 

"What the happened yesterday?" he broke the silence. 

"What do you mean?" I lied despite knowing everything. 

He showed me the picture

"Isn't that self-explanatory?" i snapped back. 

"What the ? You're cheating on me?"

I kept silent. 

"Since when have you become such a ?" 

I winced at his words. 

"G Dragon ssi, do you really think i will come back to you after YOU cheated on ME? I can remember everything that happened. Do you know what is the hardest thing? Knowing you're cheating on me and i have to act all ignorant about it. Am i just a ing toy to you? I gave you my all, yet you treat me like a idiot? I even got sacked from YG because of you. You must have think that you're great when you successfully cheat on me while thinking i don't know anything. But you're wrong, i know everything. You and Yoo-in. I'm a boring and ugly girlfriend, thanks for that. Because of that, i became stronger. Why must i meet you? Why must i give you my all? Why? You made me so heartbroken and i cried myself to sleep everyday. Why must you cause the pain? Do you really think i'm still your girlfriend? Are you a idiot? I'm back to make you suffer. Listen to this, Kwon Ji Yong, I don't love you. I HATE YOU. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU." I screamed into his face. 

I saw tears flowing down his cheeks. 

"I'm so sorry hyo-ni ah…… " he managed to stutter out. 

"No need, i'm sick and tired of your ing lies, so why not just get out?" I screamed. 

He stared at me, tears flowing down his cheeks. He left my house. I closed the door and cried. 

Isn't revenge supposed to be sweet? Why does my heart hurts so much? 

 

 

GD's POV:

I winced at every single words she said. So she's acting all these while? I thought she had forgiven me. I want to explain to her. But she just told me to get out. She's really pissed now, so i walked out. 

I broke down. Not caring if any people is watching me. 

I feel my headache coming back. I feel really uncomfortable. With my heart ache too. 

So she is back to get revenge. I don't blame her for that thinking. Because of me, she cried every single day. She got hurt deeply. I can only blame myself. But the fact that she hates me this much makes me unable to hold back my tears. The woman whom i love deeply, said she hates me and will never forgive me. I walked unsteadily. 

I see someone approaching me. No, 2 person. Wait, how come there is 2 similar figures? I collapsed on the ground. 

"Jiyong!!" I heard someone shouting. My vision blurred and i fainted. 

 

TOP's POV:

For the whole day, we have not seen jiyong yet. We tried finding him in his house, but it's empty. Where the heck have he gone? 

"Hyung, i just find something really strange…" Daesung asked. 

"What is it?" 

"I noticed Hyo-Ni and GD hyung have been very close recently…"

"They're working together, no surprise."

"No, they are being very intimate.."

"You mean in a boyfriend-girlfriend way?" 

He nodded. 

Come to think of it, i find it strange now. They have been disappearing together after work for the past 1 week and while working, they are always missing together but appearing together after that. 

"It can't be. Hyo-ni has a boyfriend already." I tried thinking. 

"That's why i rate is as strange." 

"But i heard from seungri that hyo-ni went to work today but she don't know where he is." 

Now we are getting to no where. So in the end, we decided to go to Hyo-Ni's house to clarify our doubts. 

Daesung and I went to Hyo-ni's house and at the moment, we saw Jiyong. He fainted. We quickly ran to pick him up.