Chapter 5 - makeup artist.

Don't call me a bad woman.

 

 

CHAPTER 5

I was working under YG that time as a back-up dancer. When i first met him, he would always ignore me especially when i greet him. So i thought he hated me. But one day, after 1 particular concert, where 2 of us were alone, he came up to me. 

He looked at me shyly, i was not used to this expression he was giving me as i stared back at him. Suddenly, he pecked my cheeks. I blushed. 

"I like you Hyo-ni.." he looked at the ground. 

My heart hammered. What? He likes me? But i thought he hated me! Then it dawned to me that he likes me but he is shy. 

"Hyo-ni.. will you be my girlfriend?" 

I think i muttered a yes to him. And that's when he started to ask me out. But somehow YG found out our relationship and kicked me out. But jiyong was still my boyfriend. 

 

I blinked as tears started to form. No, i won't cry because of him anymore. No more crying. I quickly wiped the tears that were trying to escape. Suddenly, my phone vibrated and i look at who called. 

Hyo-ri unnie! Yg's makeup artist.

I picked up the phone immediately.

"Hello?" the other end said.

"Hi unnie! Whats up?" 

"Yah hyo-ni! haven't hear anything from you much.. are you ok?"

"About g-dragon?"

"hmm.."

"Im fine! Why the sudden call?"

"Oh actually…. Yoo-na (another makeup artist) got scouted to another company.. and we are short of 1 makeup artist. I heard that you're a makeup artist right? would you want to join us?" 

I thought. "Ofcourse! Msg me about the details!" 

"Omg! thank you!!" Hyo-ri unnie said gratefully.

"Welcome!" with that we ended the call.

 

From : HyoRi unnie 

 

Working time : Everyday except Sunday. 

Timing 10am-10pm (timing might change depends on the schedule)

Makeup products would be provided. 

You will be Bigbang's makeup artist together with me. Pay would be $3k a month. 

 

 

I texted her back, "okay! will report to work tomorrow!" 

I called Min-ho oppa. 

"Hello?" 

"Oppa! I found work!!"

"Oh really? where??"

"Yg's makeup artist.."

"Oh… you will be fine right?"

"Of course! I want revenge." 

"Hmmm, let me know if i can help you in any ways." 

"Yeah oppa, thank you!!"  

We ended the call. 

Min-ho oppa had been nice to me while i 'transformed'. He is the only one who cared for me. I made a metal note to treat him to dinner when i first get my paycheck. I looked up at the tv again, bigbang is preparing to leave the show. 

It's been a long time, g-dragon.