Chapter 3 - mindset.

Don't call me a bad woman.

 

CHAPTER 3

Hyo-Ni's POV:

As i talked about jiyong oppa to minho oppa, i remembered clearly about Ailee's mv. I should.. i should be like her in the mv. I feel so hurt. But time will heal everything right? 

"Oppa, let's not talk about that jerk anymore. Are you hungry? I will cook something for you." 

He smiled.

"Yeah, i'm really hungry!!" 

After he ate the food, he left. 

 

NEXT DAY

I took my phone to call big seunghyun oppa.

"Oppa, is jiyong oppa at home?"

"No, what's up?"

"Erm, nothing much, he went out huh?"

"Yeah."

"Did he say where he was going?"

"He just said that he's going to meet someone at the cafe near our dorm."

"Okay, thanks oppa"

With that, i ended the call. 

I went to the cafe and right at the back, i saw jiyong oppa.

But, he is with some girl, and that girl is Yoo-In. I feel hurt. 

They are having so much fun together in the cafe that they did not see me.

I left the cafe. Tears rolled down my cheeks. So he is busy because of her huh? I remember what he said to me yesterday.

I walked pass all the places we would always go. 

I remember how sweet he used to treat me.

I remember how we would always share a ice-cream cone because we just love to be intimate. 

I remember how he used to always give me surprise kisses at the park.

I remember how excited he would be when he sings to me his new song. So i would be the first one to listen to it. 

I pushed away all the memories. 

He is just a bastard.

He does not love me now.

He played with me.

He betrayed me.

...

Oppa, don't blame me, i gave you my all. Yet you treat me like this. Don't call me a bad woman, as i'm going to take revenge.