Chapter 19

Don't call me a bad woman.

Chapter 19 

Hyo-ni's POV:

I reached my apartment and Jonghyun left immediately because he had something important to do. I bid him farewell before going back into my apartment. 

*Knock knock* 

I opened the door. it's him, g-dragon. 

I tried to close the door. "Hyo-ni ah, let oppa.. in.." 

"No! Go away!" i shouted. 

"Hyo-ni ah.. oppa wanna talk to you, please let me in!!" he said.

He pushed in and i landed on the floor. 

"Hyo-ni ah, i'm sorry.." he hurriedly pull me up. 

"Just let me go! What do you want?!"

"Oppa want to talk to you, please just give me a chance." he begged.

I stood up. "So what do you wanna say?!" 

"Why are you with Jonghyun just now?" 

"It's my own private life, you don't have to know." 

"Alright, i will not ask you about that anymore." I looked at him surprised, the g-dragon i remember, no the jiyong i remembered is a extremely jealous freak. He won't let me off unless i tell him everything i do outside of work. 

"Are you here to ask me this question?" 

"I really want to know why are you with the Jonghyun guy.." 

I smiled, he is still the same. 

"We are just hanging out. Nothing much" 

He pull me and hugged me. 

"Oppa want you to know that i love you. I know you might think that i'm lying to you, but i'm not. While i was 'cheating' on you with that Yoo-in, every single moment i'm thinking of you. I wanted to find you before that, but i'm very guilty, i'm scared that  i will hurt you, i'm too ashamed to even see you. Those times we have been together, i remember them all, still remember when you make such a big fuss when the ice-cream seller sold the wrong flavor to us?"

I shook my head. 

"How about when we got chased by dogs at the beach?" he asked panickly. 

I shook my head. 

"How ab..o" 

"I remember them all." I laughed. 

He pull me away. "Does that mean... mean that.. you.." 

Why did i say that? I mentally slapped myself. 

"Does that mean that you will forgive oppa?" 

I kept quiet, not knowing what to say or do. He took out something.

It is G-ni! 

 

FLASHBACK 

I remembered how long i took to make G-ni. It must be around 2 months. It was for his 23th birthday gift. He said he don't like me to spend money for him. Anyway, i have this barrier though. He is the fashion leader, only likes expensive items, since i have no money, i don't really buy him anything. Scared that he won't like it. 

His 23th birthday party, i was there. However, they hosted it in a pub, so i dare not show my face to anyone. After the party, while we are back in the apartment, i gave him the present, it's actually a sewn dog figurine. 

 

"Hyo-ni ah, why didn't you give oppa any present?" he teased.

*takes out present*

"Oppa, here!" I said with a huge smile. 

I presented the dog figurine to him. 

He looked at it closely. 

"Oppa.. you may not like this but i took alot of time and effort to make it.. i don't have money to buy all your expensive items also.." i looked down. 

He cupped my face before saying "Aigoo, my hyo-ni learnt how to make a present eh? I love this so much, as long as it is from you, i love it. Let's give it a name then!" he said while smiling. 

 

2 MONTHS LATER

-Arguement- 

"You always don't have time for me. How many freaking times have you said you would make time for me, but YOU DON'T?!" i screamed at him. 

"You have been together with me for so long, you should know i can't make time." 

"Or more like you're hanging out in a pub, checking out chicks" i said with a snot. 

"What? Don't accuse me!" 

"Why? Guilt-strucken?" 

". I've been having a tiring day, just get lost, don't piss me off now!" He bellowed. 

I took G-ni and ran with me. I was crying so much that my tears blinded my eyes and i fell down and i lost my grip of G-ni. G-ni got lost because of this incident. 

FLASHBACK ENDS